Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 13, 2011 2:52 PM
Jul 2008
I swear I thought of all this before I ever saw the anime ending.

I'm thinking that at some point, Tama and Shuten will act on Himari's weakness of losing her sanity during battle. They'll probably put her in a situation where she'll be in such a heated fight, that at certain point she won't be able to tell friend from foe. Yuto and the others will eventually arrive and see her in this state and try to calm here down, but she just ends up attacking them. After a few more atempts to get through to Himari, Yuto sees no other solution but to use the light ferry to stop her. She then charges him, but before he strikes, he might say someting like "I'm sorry..." then attack. After, she might collapse in pool of her own blood with blank eyes. For financle reasons, they might end the volume there so you pick up the new one next month. Next scene is might be Himari waking up in a bed wrapped in bandages with no memory of what happened. Rinko (or whoever) shows up and explans things and that Yuto feels so bad about no being able to protect her, that he can't face her. But long story short, they'll eventually sit down and talk. It could culminate in them patching things up, having a bonding moment, and also Yuto making Himari promise that no matter what happens, she'll just concentrate on getting better. They could also throw in an ecchi joke like Himari wanting Yuto to change her bandages (think about it). Then it could have Yuto going against the bad guys with knowing how to use his full power yet. They might draw this out for as long as they can, then make it seem like Yuto is going to die. Right when there about to deiliver the killing blow, Himari shows up but still badly hurt. Then there's a tag team battle with a new huge combo attack by Himari and Yuto, and they finally win. Afterwards, everyone has a big celibration at Yuto's house for some fun moments. the it can turn a little serious. They could come to the conclusion that at some point, even worse demons could show up. Then when one of them ask Yuto a question, they see he's gone. They presume he just went to the bathroom. Then they notice that himari is gone too. Then they show Yuto's room, Himari locking and barricating the door then having a devious smile on her face while Yuto has a worried look. She then starts flirting with Yuto saying that since she been such a good girl, she should get a reward. They go back and forth with this scene, and when it looks like Yuto might give in, the others destroy the door. They start asking WTF questions and Himari acts like someting happened and then a huge fight breaks out. The story ends with Yuto saying "Will every day be this way?" THE END

Any other ideas?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards ~OPEN~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kanamei-chan - Jan 10, 2010

271 by GoldenFyre »»
Sep 10, 2013 9:29 PM

Poll: » Favourite character

Are_Skodvin - Jun 18, 2009

27 by Kaiburr »»
Mar 16, 2013 6:08 PM

Poll: » Second Anime Season

arnoldc64 - Feb 12, 2011

3 by Sedaka »»
May 16, 2012 6:07 AM

» Uncut Anime

arnoldc64 - Sep 9, 2010

1 by DamiPL »»
Dec 1, 2010 3:19 PM

» Omamori Himari Raws

arnoldc64 - Sep 9, 2010

0 by arnoldc64 »»
Sep 9, 2010 11:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.