Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 4, 2011 5:54 PM

Oct 2010
Ok this goes out to anyone who wants to answer it. In your opinion who is the worst Mary Sue? Me: Leenalee from D. Gray Man
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 11, 2011 5:29 AM

Feb 2007
What`s Mary sue about her? Oo

I think Sora from Kaleidostar is THE worst mary sue EVAH
Apr 16, 2011 11:56 AM

Oct 2010
Hikari_Chan said:

Well all she does is sit around most of the time and cry. She loses her innocence. and everyone callls her pure and stuff when she wears mini skirts and I don't even think she wears panties. But that's my personal opinion.
Jun 7, 2011 6:54 PM

Nov 2010
Bolth of those are I agree most of the time "terrible" but I think the person who is the worst of the worst of the Mary Sue's would be Orihime from Bleach OMG she is so.. Annoying. >.<
"The divine is the holy and the holy is the blind when your walking that damned
near straight line... Lines and minds, people nowadays are just all the same.
They'll most often just be that person everyone wants them to be.
No basic assumptions, no train of thought, they just get in that line and
become society's dogs."
Jun 14, 2011 9:12 AM

Aug 2010
Yup, Lenalee is the perfect example.
IndonesiaJul 12, 2011 4:28 AM
Aug 2, 2011 7:10 AM

Jun 2011
Hikari_Chan said:

Really, I think Sora is a deconstruction of a Mary Sue. She definitely comes off as a Purity Sue, but instead of making everyone instantly fall in love with her because of her innocence and kindness, it instead hinders her a lot. She still has to work very hard, if not harder than other people, to achieve her dreams. Sure, her personality is pretty unrealistic and idealised, but she was handled well, and I certainly wouldn't call her "the worst mary sue EVAH".
Oct 29, 2012 2:04 AM

Oct 2009
What a loser, making a club and not knowing what a Mary Sue is.
You know? The perfect girl that can do everything and everybody loves, and nobody can hate her at least they are obviously the bad ones... that's a Mary Sue, and there's a lot of characters in this club without that characteristics.

Read, sometimes is good.
Dec 16, 2012 9:21 PM
Jan 2012
Asuna from Sword Art Online
Dec 31, 2012 10:56 AM

Oct 2010
Eliito said:
What a loser, making a club and not knowing what a Mary Sue is.
You know? The perfect girl that can do everything and everybody loves, and nobody can hate her at least they are obviously the bad ones... that's a Mary Sue, and there's a lot of characters in this club without that characteristics.

Read, sometimes is good.

Hello, I just wanted to say my definition of a mary sue came from Urban Dictionary and I never thought to check further. I'm sorry I didn't read further. And I'm sorry you feel that way about my club and I'm sorry I'm a loser. I didn't get enough information on the word and I'm sorry I offended you with my crap club. Once again I'm sorry.
Jun 1, 2013 7:26 AM
Jul 2018
paragon_00 said:
Asuna from Sword Art Online

yeah I'm surprised she's not added yet, she's the worst modern mary sue out there
Nov 22, 2017 3:19 AM
Jul 2018
Well, where do I start?
This one is only on the female ones
1) Miyuki Shiba - Mahouka
She's as mary sueish as her brother, In fact WORSE to some degrees. Insanely powerful in magic, all the boys fawn over her, girls would kill to be her, girls would even go gay over her (the scene where the girls were bathing together is an example), she's the prettiest girl in the entire country (according to the story), she's the perfect example of how a nadeshiko would be in a post apocalyptic world and not to mention she's really smart! Ugh
2) Moka Akashiya - Rosario + Vampire
Never saw the anime, but someone told me about Moka and I literally cringed when I hear about her. She's similar to the girl I previously mentioned (Miyuki). Beautiful, insanely strong, loved by everyone, and etc.
3) Chiaki Nanami - DR3
I'm gonna get a lot of flames for saying this but in DR3, Chiaki was a mary sue. Everyone loved her to the point they rather fall into despair over seeing her die than for a more rational reason like they're own family or any other more interpersonal relations. Not to mention, the other characters acted that their only reason to exist was to fawn and worship Chiaki.
4) Sayaka Maizono - DR
She went insane, sure. But since the anime, and especially THE GAME was from Naegi's perspective, Ch.1 made her look too perfect to be true. Especially when Naegi comments how unfamiliar, yet nice her scent is. Cringy.
5) Shiemi Moriyama - Blue Exorcist
I like Shiemi, heck she's the only mary sue I like (yes, you read It. I despise Chiaki and I hope you guys won't flame me for saying so). But she's way too perfect. Perfect body, perfect personality, everyone loves her, the boys would swoon over her, and she kinda takes credit in what others did IMO. I think the ones who deserved credit the most during the time Niehaus's ghouls attack the cram school kids were Bon or Rin, what Shiemi did was good, but she didn't actually fought and passed out halfway anyway. Yet everyone who was at the attack said "Moriyama saved us all!" When It should've been "Rin and Bon (you can add Shiemi, too. But give credit to Bon and Rin since they were the ones fighting the most) saved us all!". And the story even tries to make Shiemi look stronger than Izumo despite how Izumo is supposedly the top student of the class. I still like Shiemi, though
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Non-anime Mary-sues?

mina-mina10 - Jul 21, 2012

0 by mina-mina10 »»
Jul 21, 2012 10:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.