Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2011 7:16 PM

Nov 2008
The companions a group made up of all the five lands the land of light home to the elves, the land of shadows home to the vampires,land of woods home to werewolves and land of the mortals home to humans the companions fight to protect these lands from evil under any circumstances this is there headquarters
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 7, 2011 7:18 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri lands Storm his balk and tells him to go hunting Storm leaves and Yuri enters he walks into the hall and sits at the head of the table waiting for the other companions he says
"Where is she I miss her..."
Feb 10, 2011 11:35 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila yawns while walking into the hall. She sees Yuri and smiles at him*
"Good morning, Yuri. Or I mean, good afternoon."
*She sits down on the chair on his left and looks at him*
"Where are the others? I thought I was late."
Feb 10, 2011 2:13 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya arrives, and stands next to the door, and sees only two members here*
well, a vampire, and a Balk Rider.. what a coincidence....."
*sits in the chair across from Yuri and next to Mila*
*sighs, and waiting for the others IF they come*
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Feb 11, 2011 10:37 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila sees Arya walking in and waves*
"Hey."
*She streches and sighs*
"Any idea if the othesr will come soon? We can't begin if they aren't here."
Mar 21, 2011 4:42 PM

Nov 2008
"Welcome all of you I'm glad to have you here we can use all the help we can to get this group started I only chose the best of the best in the realms"
Yuri Looks at all of them then sits in the head chair
"Well we can start whenever or wait for the rest"
Mar 30, 2011 8:09 PM

Sep 2008
A: *looks at him*
i really dont care, its up to you, im here because u send for me, and i came, because of my elf's talent, and hers vampiric. anyways ill wait... until more show up, but im relaxing here, whenever

Mar 31, 2011 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
"Then we will begin I'm Yuri as of now I'm your leader I have gathered all of you to be apart of something great The Companions a group that's here to protect the realm and all of it's people"
Yuri walks around to the table
"There is an understanding that you will all be hero's we are not here for that you are here to protect the realm so if there is anyone that doesn't like that please leave now and this will not be all our group many more will head the call so leave if any of you wish there will be more to replace you"
Yuri looks around
"But before you go know I recruited all of you because you are the best and that's what I want for this group any questions?"
Mar 31, 2011 2:02 PM

Sep 2008
nope i have no question. *lays and waits, and stands up, and stretch, and looks out, and goes back to her spot. * so one thing... why did u invite us here anyways??

Mar 31, 2011 3:46 PM

Jul 2009
-walks in, looks at the people here- eh....yeah.....sorry im late ^ ^;
-sits down quietly-

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE forgive and forget life's to short to be living with regret~
Apr 2, 2011 10:15 PM

Nov 2008
"Why I requested all of you because all of you have a special talent that is important overall to the team"
Yuri sits back down in his chair
Apr 3, 2011 1:03 PM

Sep 2008
oh i see.... well we should introduce and u know the it. anyways im needed to go to my room soon... alright

Apr 4, 2011 4:33 PM

Jul 2009
-sits quietly listening-...

Laugh your heart out, dance in the rain, cherish the moment, ignore the pain, LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE forgive and forget life's to short to be living with regret~
Apr 5, 2011 4:40 PM

Nov 2008
"Fine we will introduce ourselves I'm Yuri I've been in the balk riders for three hundred sixty eight years my partner is Light the most beautiful ever now your rooms whatever room is open is yours"
Yuri sits and grabs an apple from the fruit bowl on the table and eats it
Apr 5, 2011 4:55 PM

Sep 2008
im Arya.. born as an Elf Physician for about two hundred and fifty years, and always have my helpful animal with me always. so yah. Thanks.
*sips her tea, and has a nuts in her hand, and some berries*

Apr 6, 2011 3:15 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri starts to look at his journal
"I don't have enough time"
Yuri starts to write...
Apr 6, 2011 6:14 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya looks at Yuri*
umm Yuri.. dont enough time? what is it?

Apr 9, 2011 3:57 PM

Jul 2009
-looks at both you two and taps on the table- okii...so what we suppose to be doiing ??

Apr 11, 2011 6:03 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri stops writing then looks at all of them '
"What we do is fight to protect the people of the five realms and above all else insure that no evil takes any of the lands away from the rulers of that land basically were rangers here to keep a vigilante watch over the realms"
Apr 13, 2011 7:51 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila opens her eyes again and looks at her companions*
"My name is Mila Nightray. I lost count of the years I've lived, but I can asure you that I've seen a lot of generations. I don't need to tell you I'm a vampire."
*She grins and her red eyes glow a bit*
"And I'm also an elementist. Nice to meet you guys."
*She bows her head, just deep enough to be respectful, but low enough to make clear that she has a high status*
Apr 13, 2011 2:19 PM

Jul 2009
-looks at Mila- hello nice to meet you ^ ^
-sighs a lil- sorry forgot to introduce myself im Hun im 16 yeah young right im a master at using a katana...hmmm.-thinks- well thats all you need to know for now ^ ^

Apr 14, 2011 7:27 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila looks interested at Hun and licks her lips*
"Well, you're lucky that I stopped feeding on humans, because otherwise you wouldn't have been save. Or then again, maybe I would have had some problems. Katana's are not my speciality. Way too much memories."
*She grabs her necklace and stays quiet for a moment. Then she smiles again*
"16 is a young age in these times. But I'm happy to hear that some people inherited the fighting skills of the ancient warriors."
Apr 14, 2011 1:11 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri looks at all of them introducing themselves
"Now that we have introductions out of the way we have one clear goal and that is to start to reunite the kingdoms once more we start with the king of Vampires Jake Valun who's castle is under siege by some larcs deadly half human creatures mixed with god knows what so be prepared we leave in an hour"
Yuri leaves them then packs his things and practices with his bow once more to make sure it's in top condition
Apr 14, 2011 1:36 PM

Jul 2009
-smiles at Mila- i wouldnt let a vampire get in my way :] but anyways dont wanna cause problems between me or you so hopefully we become friends :]
-looks at yuri- oh goodness this should be fun
-leaves and packs my stuff, pulls my katana out and practices-

Apr 14, 2011 6:56 PM

Sep 2008
*nods, and heads to her room and practices her medicine, and does her own practice with her swords, and pack her things, and make sure she got everything*
alright got everything for the mission. great, now ill have to wait for everyone else at least i can work my meds, unless we need them.

Apr 15, 2011 4:23 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila smiles at Hun*
"I'm sure we'll be great friends."
*She listens to Yuri and nods*
"It has become a problem, you're right."
*She stands up and heads to her room. She takes the bag that she hasn't unpacked yet and feels if she got her rod with her. When she wants, she can change it in an other weapon, but the rod will always be that base, so she hasn't got that much choises. But enough to survive for all of these years. She walks slowly around in the castle and then stands still at a window. She looks outside for a while and then goes to the meeting point. She leans against a wall and waits patiently. When will the fifth show up, I wonder?*
Apr 16, 2011 5:13 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri finishes up and puts a saddle on his balk Light a dragon creature that Balk riders are only allowed to ride and he waits for the rest of the companions in the court yard with light...
"Maybe it wasn't such a good Idea to bring them together and into battle so fast they are still green but it must be done"
Apr 17, 2011 4:54 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila looks at Yuri and slowley walks towards him*
"Who did you say that was green? When it comes to teamwork, yes. But fighting? Everyone here is experienced."
*She stares at the dragon for a while*
"I haven't seen such a dragon in a long time. You are very fortunate that it has chosen you."
Apr 17, 2011 2:21 PM

Jul 2009
-grabs everything i need and heads down with the others-
'i agree with Mila...everyone here is experienced so there shouldnt be a problem'
-sits down-

Apr 17, 2011 2:47 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri sighs and smiles
"I know your all experienced but i have lived a long time light and me have protected this land for many years and even the greatest fighters can fall if they don't work with there team which is why me and light are going to make sure all of you are well protected"
Yuri pats light on the back and scratches her ear
"She's an old girl and not used to other women so she might give you a hard time on the ride there so please get on this is the fastest way to get to the Vampire Kings castle whenever your ready get on and thanks all of you for joining me I haven't worked with anyone but light for so many years"
Yuri stares up at the sky and imagines all the balks that once flew in the sky then he gets onto the light
Apr 18, 2011 12:55 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila listens to his reasoning and smiles*
"Well, that's very kind of you."
*She has her own thoughts about this subjest, but does not feel like starting an argue. She looks at Light and grins*
"Well, no problem. I haven't seen many people for the la&st years myself. It has become pretty boring."
*She looks around*
"Has anyone seen Arya? She isn't here yet."
Apr 18, 2011 5:26 PM

Sep 2008
A: *didnt know that she went way passed her time to meet everyone, and looks up* oh shit... i did it again, to much focus on my medicine things, and haven't realized i should i have been there.. well... at least i can get my pets. *walks up to her mare, Satara, and calls her pet eagle, Zen; slowly walks up with her equpiment, and her two swords behind her, and her bow.*
srry im late... caught up with my physician things.

Apr 19, 2011 1:42 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila smiles at Arya*
"No problem."
*She jumps in the air and lands softly on Light. She pats it's body and smiles*
"You're a good girl, aren't you?"
Apr 19, 2011 6:22 PM

Jul 2009
-looks at light- oh boy this is going to be fun :] -climbs up on light-

Apr 19, 2011 8:13 PM

Sep 2008
ill meet u there guys, im not a flyer... c u there.. *slaps her horse and away she goes over the montains*

Apr 20, 2011 8:03 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila looks at Arya on her horse*
"Have a save trip, alright?"
*She smiles and looks at Yuri*
"Well, unless we are waiting for that fifth person, we can go, right?"
Apr 20, 2011 9:51 PM

Jul 2009
-looks over light and looks at Arya on her horse, then quietly sits waiting- ....

Apr 21, 2011 7:59 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri smiles and pats Light
"Lets go then old girl"
Light roars and they are carried into the air she flies them high and fast within a couple hours they are at the Kings castle when they land the king jake comes out to great them and says
"Aw Yuri my fang brother i'm glad you could come and help me you are the only one I trust and I see you have brought some new friends"
Jake looks at them then Yuri laughs and hugs Jake then looks at his companions
"I want all of you to stay here and organize defenses with jake he's a bit crazy but he's the greatest strategist in the kingdom I'm going on a covert mission to execute enemey officers so there ranks are disorganized whenever they lead an attack I leave my second in command in charge"
Jake bows to the king then whistles and light takes flight while he heads for the gates to exit the castle he waits until night bored he checks all his equipment once more
"Once again I have to save Jake but we are fang brothers I hope we can end this quick"
Yuri waits a bit longer before leaving
Apr 22, 2011 1:17 PM

Sep 2008
A: *Rides down on every mountain, and forest as quick she could, and slept most of the night and traveled all morning. Looks at the sun and the sky realize that she is only 30 mins away from the kingdom, so she is okay, but probably is late, but oh well... she ill get into the action as soon as possible or heal anyone.*
* sighs* this is rough, oh well i at least i can enjoy thee scenery.*

Apr 25, 2011 10:49 AM

Aug 2009
*Mila looks at Jake and smiles*
"Well, well, you're still alive? I heard you were killed in the Dark Mountains. Rumours spread too fast, don't you think?"
*She looks at Yuri and walks to him*
"You know, you don't have to do this alone. I mean, we are your companions now, right? Can't we help?"
*She looks at him with a worried face*
Apr 25, 2011 11:48 AM

Jul 2009
-looks at jake- so what can we do to help?

Apr 25, 2011 4:36 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri looks at her
"I know you can but I don't want to get any of you hurt I can't lose anyone else besides this is a one man mission but it could always use a women Join me and you'll see what a balk rider can do?"
Yuri holds out his hand
Apr 26, 2011 11:11 AM

Aug 2009
Mila listens to his reasoning, but she hears that he's changing his mind. She looks at the hand he's holding out and smiles.
"You know, I really like some adventure. And besides, it's not like I'll die."
She moves her hand and lays it in his. She looks at Lights again and grins.
"She's staring at me. I think she's jealous. Don't have dragons and balk riders a really close relationship?"
Apr 26, 2011 3:56 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya finally arrives at the castle, and i bet she wont get a welcome, so she barges in, and some guards ask of her and tells them she is wilk the balk rider, and his companions, but not sure if she is needed, if not she would rather work on her medicines, and have a medic out to do more experiments with it*

Apr 26, 2011 9:12 PM

Nov 2008
Yuri laughs
"Of course we have a strong bond but she is like a mother to me i raised her since she was a hatchling and I do think she is jealous but your staying here right girl"
Light stares at him then lays back down again
"We better get moving just follow me and do everything I say I was in the Mortals ranger training and this might get a bit tricky and take this"
Yuri hands her a cloak that seems to blend in with the surroundings once night hits they leave the castle and Yuri takes her into the forest they climb a tree and watch the camp
"We'll take turns on reports everything that happens in this camp for the day then we'll see who's who for ranking it's boring but its what makes the biggest impact I'll take first watch get some rest"
Apr 27, 2011 8:55 AM

Aug 2009
Mila smiles and looks at Light, who seems to have given up. Vampires and dragons are both ancient creatures, so she has seen some before. All beautifull creatures, but deadly when you made one angry. She smiles and accepts the cloack. She puts it on. She follows him through the forest, until they reach the camp. She jumps in the tree and sits down, looking at the persons. She has really good eyes, so it was no problem for her. She listens quietly to Yuri and nods.
"I don't need rest. I've slept a week ago, it's enough for some time."
She was never a great sleeper, even for a vampire. She just has too much energy, which she has learned to deal with in the years. But seh also has a very accurate first thought about people and this thought teel her that Yuri won't accept her to not rest. So she leans against the tree and looks at the camp from that position.
Apr 27, 2011 1:37 PM

Sep 2008
*Arya is out in the forest, and walks alot and looks for weeds, roots, flowers, bugs, or anything that she can use to make potions, healing meds, or anything. but usually when she does this gets far enough that she is lost, but wont and continue, and soon to run against a territory that is not good....*gets closer, and not really caring, and looks at it, and examines the leaves....* mmm this is actually look good ill use it, and may this one too.... *thinks* one thing why did yuri. invite me, if im not needed... *thinking* oh well... i dont care. if i get captured whatever i do my experiments and healing thats all, and my talent weaponry skills... *continues her work, and realize she she a camp up a head, and see some bad vampiric ppl..* umm what shall i do.. go around or go through and slaughter... not sure.. im still seeing great ingredients here.

Apr 28, 2011 1:36 AM

Nov 2008
Yuri pulls his bow out
"Be quite and watch put your cloak on"
Yuri puts his hood up and he instantly blends into the trees then pulls his bow back he fires his arrows and kills twenty people within minutes and then crouches and sneaks back to the castle where light is waiting and says
"What have I told you about relying to much on your cloak you are a ranger use a bit of magic"
Yuri laughs and says to light
"I'm terrible at magic you know that after all these years you still know how to make me feel stupid but I'll take your advice old friend"
Yuri pets light then starts to organize the troops and heads to the hall of the vampire king and attends the current party going on in preparation of the coming battle
Apr 28, 2011 11:37 AM

Aug 2009
Mila nods and waits patiently. She hears people get shot and screaming. Tchh, he has no tact. If I get in danger, it'll be because of him. She hears soft rustling somewhere near her and closes her eyes. There's nomwhere to the west of her. She decides to do nothing, but when Yuri doesn't come back and she hears a noise again, she softly jumps on the grounds. She moves with the grace of cat to the noise. Mila listens again and then suddenly attacks. While jummping toward her target, she takes out a knive and then she holds it against the throat of the person. But when she takes a better look, she regonises Arya.
"Oh, I'm very sorry, Arya! I should have waited to attack. It's just that the enemy is close and I rather kill than be killed."
Apr 28, 2011 1:56 PM

Sep 2008
*arya is in the bushes made a lot of sounds, and then a person slammed her knife at her throat and realized it was Mila* oh im srry did i do something wrong??? i thought i was allowed... *she drops it and lets her go* its okay Milla, anyways what are u doing here? im getting my ingridents, and where is Yuri at? i havent seen him? and what do u mean enemies?? i dont have the info on it.... anyways i feel strange anyways him.. umm how was your flight? one thing why havent yuri made contact with me btw??? or said something to me earlier, or asked to fight or welcomed me?
*looks at her*

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Characters

Wolftigerking - Feb 7, 2011

4 by HunniBunni »»
Mar 30, 2011 4:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.