Forum Settings
Forums

Would any one like to volunteer on creating a B-day Mexican themed Invitation

New
Dec 31, 2010 4:42 PM

Jul 2007
I am not very savy at photo shop skills but basically my sister is having her birthday party and its supposed to be a surprise birthday and its on January 4th. Two days before my birthday lol.

I was wondering if any of you talented individuals would like to create a custom Mexican theme design for my sister's surprise party, its like a small invitation flier. It shouldn't take that long to finish really.

This the text i would like to put on it and im also going to attach a picture of my sister on flier as well.

I guess thats what i have it planned to say. Very simple, accept i wanted it to be creative like different colored text which isn't that difficult but i also want to create like a Mexican style theme background or banner at the top or something so it looks more appealing. And of course i want the text to be much larger in font because it has to fit on a single piece of 5x11 paper.

That is all. If you want to add anything extra to spice it up, feel free to give recommendations. If you don't want to help thats ok, im just asking.

Feel free to PM me or message on the forum if you want to help with this little project.

Thank you!

More topics from this board

» Sasami Jurai - TAKARA "Tenchi Muyo!" Doll Series

MasterTasuke - 2 hours ago

0 by MasterTasuke »»
2 hours ago

» Violin repertoire progression 1 month

ToastWithNutella - 3 hours ago

0 by ToastWithNutella »»
3 hours ago

» share your amv! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Animetwins - May 5, 2015

1010 by ekabu24 »»
Today, 10:15 AM

» Impact of Anime on India's Youth & Its effects on Family Dynamics- A Survey

Anituber69 - Apr 10

6 by Anituber69 »»
Yesterday, 9:41 PM

» To Heart 2 Konomi Yuzuhara (MegaHouse 1/6, 2007/2024)

MasterTasuke - May 4

1 by MasterTasuke »»
May 4, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.