Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 2013 12:39 PM

May 2013
Everyone but Nymph. I seriously hate Nymph.
Jun 17, 2013 4:48 PM

Mar 2012
It seems to be pretty divided between either liking an angeloid and hating Tomo, or liking Tomo and hating Sohara. Though alot of people hate Sohara altogether, and I fully agree. She's not all bad, and admittedly she's a huge hypocrite and secret pervert. But whatever. Personally for me it's:

Like: The main cast except Sohara
Dislike: It should be obvious :p

And in my honest opinion, if you don't like perverted antics in the main character then WHY are you watching a fanservice anime? Like for real, haha. Yeah you can say the story, sure, but while the story's cool you probably shouldn't be watching it for that if you can't handle what fanservice/ecchi animes are all about.
JusticeSoulTunaJun 17, 2013 5:10 PM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jun 17, 2013 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
Asteris said:
I don't know why people hate Tomoki,I mean he's perverted,but that doesn't mean he doesn't love Ikarus. I bet he loves her,I mean he does all those perverted things to all the girls EXCEPT for Ikaros. He keeps saying that she has wings and stuff,but that didn't stop him when he was doing perverted things to Nympf and Astrea.

Agreed. It's like you ignore all of the good, deep and amazing things he's done in the previous season. This is one of those few fanservice animes where the main character openly admits that he's a perv, so when he gets punished it's funny because it's like he's failed. Unlike other animes where the main character is innocent, gets in a perverted situation and gets punished anyway. Can you imagine Sohara in that type of anime? >_> Also, I really liked Mikako in the previous season, sure she was psycho but she was always a big help to the group, yet lately it seems like she's trying to screw with Tomo, well, screw with everyone it seems. I like her so I hope she doesn't end up doing something truly wrong to Tomo. Though the counterbalance to her schemes is that she's a bit goofy sometimes, so i don't mind (for now). But as I said in my previous post, real talk; if you don't like Tomo or the perverted stuff then I dunno why you'd bother watching an obviously fanservice/ecchi animme :P Just saying
JusticeSoulTunaJun 17, 2013 5:11 PM
---
Twitter: @JusticeSoulTuna
Wordpress: JusticeSoulTuna
Youtube: JusticeSoulTuna
I'm literally JST everywhere
Jul 6, 2013 2:14 AM

Aug 2012

Dislikes: Man of Synapse & Sohara
Jul 18, 2013 8:06 AM

Jul 2013
Dislike: Sohara and all girls at school (Except the ones in the like-list and Kazane).

I like Mikako because she's always leading Tomoki to the harem (Like in the Episode 12), and she's one of those who makes this Anime funny.
Sugata is also those who makes this anime funny, he's like a silent comedian.
I don't like Tomoki in the Manga version, he's mostly become a stupid hentai(thanks to his Grandfather), but in the Anime version, he has less perverted scenes.
I hate Sohara 'cause she's sometimes misunderstood Tomoki.
Nymph and Ikaros is in the like-list because... I think they fit in that list.
Chaos is in the like-list because she's not evil, it's just that she wants to know about love but Ikaros gave her an information and Chaos misunderstood the meaning of it.
"Games aren't meant for competition. They're things to master" -Kagami Junichirou
"If a girl chases after you, it's likely a trap" -Katsuragi Keima
"Peace and quiet is the best" -Sakurai Tomoki
"Trust is a valuable thing in humans' life, foolishly giving trust to anyone could get yourself killed" -Me
Jul 21, 2013 6:42 AM

Jul 2013
Likes: Tomoki, Sohara, Mikako, and All Tomoki Angeloid, specially ASTRAEA!
Dislike: Master of Synapse and sometimes chibi Tomoki. Just the Chibi one.
Jul 25, 2013 8:40 PM

Aug 2011
Astraea and Nymph ftw.
Mikako and Sugata are also awesome.

SoFUCKINGhara is the worst.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Cordelia - Dec 17, 2010

134 by K-cong »»
Oct 1, 2023 11:58 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Dec 10, 2010

109 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 6:21 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Dec 3, 2010

105 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

11223344 - Nov 26, 2010

81 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 5:15 PM

Poll: » Sora no Otoshimono: Forte Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chalco - Nov 19, 2010

112 by Archean-Return »»
Sep 15, 2023 4:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.