Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
May 10, 2020 7:36 AM
May 2019
Suzaku is afuckin bitch,He should not die,He should SUFFER and be HATED Eternally

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 12, 2020 12:04 PM

Sep 2017
Tbh you need to be fucked up to like this guy
yikes
May 25, 2020 7:14 AM
May 2020
Dieee!!!!!! I hate him. He is a traitor.
May 26, 2020 4:00 AM

May 2020
Honestly he is a great character. I don't really like him as much as I do the other character *cough* 11th prince of Britannia *cought*. He can be very annoying at times with the plot, but he definitely strengthens it and means well. I feel like we can all agree that Code Geass wouldn't be as good as it is without him, specially at the ending. He doesn't really deserve all the hate, but it's understandable.

“She didn't shed a tear.
Angels don't cry.”
- Hiroshi Sakurazaka

May 27, 2020 3:44 PM
Jul 2019
I’m in season 1 right now and I already hate this character so much. He screams hypocrite and he literally doesn’t make sense. He pleads peace but hes okay with letting terror happen. He’s causing terror for people but he sees it as right because they cause terror, that’s literally hypocritical. I can’t say I love Lelouch or anything, but he literally doesnt have clarity in his cause. He doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s just a selfish naive dumbass who killed his dad and sells out his friends. I have nothing against his ideals I just wish he would actually follow them. Instead he does the easy thing of killing everyone as he’s ordered to.
Jun 14, 2020 11:15 AM
Nov 2018
imma give this man a beat up lmao. i don't actually 'hate' the guy, but if u would let me pick between loving him or hating him i would definitely choose the latter 'coz goooOOod he annoys me for some reason-- pretty sure that's his job, role, that's his character, to stand up against lelouch's idea or whatsoever. i'm sure many are annoyed at him also so i guess,,,, cheeErs? HAHAHA
Aug 12, 2020 10:41 PM
Apr 2020
SPOILERS

I'm late to the game but Suzaku has become one of the most irritable characters I have ever seen. Euphy's death was wrong, yes, but if he didn't attack and turn in Lelouch I'm sure that Lelouch would've explained the entire situation to him. Lelouch genuinely loved Nunally and Suzaku, and even though they were pitted against each other, if Suzaku shut up for a damn minute about Euphy and let Lelouch explain himself, we wouldn't be in this situation.

It upset me how he goes turns on Lelouch and criticizes his actions, throwing away a life-long friendship for what exactly? I have no problem with taking the passive route in situations, but his arrogance pisses me off BEYOND BELIEF.

I hate using the S-word, but suzaku truly is both a simp and a snitch.
Pages (5) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Aug 17, 2008

436 by wibugar »»
May 9, 2:47 PM

» Kallen's future after ending

Arminken - Apr 26

5 by Arminken »»
Apr 26, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

yuzuko - Apr 20, 2008

239 by Delritos »»
Mar 29, 9:00 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1901 by DarkVoyagerx »»
Mar 25, 4:10 PM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Jun 29, 2008

291 by Dante9231 »»
Feb 20, 2:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.