Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 23, 6:49 PM
Apr 2020
Honestly, I was really enjoying all the wraps around until Lunge starts to talk with Karl in this episode. After few words Karl says that Lunge needs to find Johan... for the first time he realize that Johan should be a real person and he doesnt even ask what is his appearance, even if he already have a photo of him, he feels sure that he is Tenma.
laino77Jan 23, 6:55 PM
Jan 23, 8:38 PM
Aug 2021
The author knows what is happening, we know, everyone knows. So just keep watching and soon you will understand
Jan 23, 11:34 PM

Oct 2016
Lunge is just like L from death note in the sense that once he has a feeling about something he won't let it go until absolutely proven.

must be the autism in both of them, respectively.

...except that Lunge was wrong and L wasn't.
Jan 24, 1:09 AM
Mar 2021
laino77 said:
Honestly, I was really enjoying all the wraps around until Lunge starts to talk with Karl in this episode. After few words Karl says that Lunge needs to find Johan... for the first time he realize that Johan should be a real person and he doesnt even ask what is his appearance, even if he already have a photo of him, he feels sure that he is Tenma.

Lunge reaches his conclusions in a way more understandable way than L does, which makes his hunting of Tenma a lot less predictable (for me at least). I love Death Note but you can't deny that L just had an answer to absolutely fucking everything, no matter what it was.

Lunge is a good example of what a real prodigy would look and act like, he's also way more human and thinks about things a real person would.
Jan 24, 1:09 AM
Mar 2021
laino77 said:

Lunge reaches his conclusions in a way more understandable way than L does, which makes his hunting of Tenma a lot less predictable (for me at least). I love Death Note but you can't deny that L just had an answer to absolutely fucking everything, no matter what it was.

Lunge is a good example of what a real prodigy would look and act like, he's also way more human and thinks about things a real person would.
Jan 24, 1:34 AM

Sep 2022
Hacker075 said:
laino77 said:

Agreed, Monster is awesome wrt story building.
Jan 24, 1:34 AM

Sep 2022
Hacker075 said:
laino77 said:

Agreed, Monster is awesome wrt story building.
Jan 24, 2:06 AM

Oct 2016
Hacker075 said:
laino77 said:

Absolutely agree. I am aware that my comparison was a bit of a reach. Lunge is a masterful detective, meanwhile L must be using some kind of magic in comparison.
Jan 24, 2:07 AM

Oct 2016
Hacker075 said:
laino77 said:

Absolutely agree. I am aware that my comparison was a bit of a reach. Lunge is a masterful detective, meanwhile L must be using some kind of magic in comparison.
Jan 24, 5:37 PM

Aug 2020
This is just one of the many funny interesting details in the series.

Feb 1, 2:13 AM
Dec 2015
Lunge is a character with flaws. That's what makes for good writing and an asset in storytelling.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Monster Episode 74 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

babykeiji - Apr 23, 2008

624 by Anamo7 »»
Yesterday, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 71 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kayro - Apr 25, 2008

253 by MeCuMint »»
Apr 25, 4:30 PM

Poll: » Monster Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 5, 2008

114 by egeD19 »»
Apr 17, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 43 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Kayro - Apr 11, 2008

134 by Ajanokoyna »»
Apr 13, 7:25 AM

Poll: » Monster Episode 55 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Apr 15, 2008

70 by Dekuforce5 »»
Apr 13, 3:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.