Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Fans of the Plus Sized Elf manga: What are your hopes and expectations for the anime?

New
Jan 15, 4:56 PM

Jun 2017
I'm really looking forward to seeing it. I think my wish list is:

Have 20 minute episodes, not shorts

I hope they keep the ecchi moments and don't censor them. (Or at least have an uncut dvd/bluray)

I don't really care if they make the girls chubbier then the manga or thinner. I think they can still be cute no matter.

Aside from that...i just hope it sticks to the manga as much as possible.

I don't want it to be just about exercise techniques and weight loss, like "How heavy are the dumbells you lift". On that note, i hope it stays to the original theme of being a comedy about chubby monster girls and not be used as a vehicle for a "Healthy at any size" movement or fatphobia.

I hope it's popular enough to get a sequel.

All in all, i think this will be a great series. I love the manga and it has a lot of potential to be a hit anime.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Jan 15, 10:22 PM
Feb 2019
Those are some pretty good and detailed expectations lol. I’m just hoping it has good animation, the art is too good for mediocre animation
Jan 16, 4:27 AM
Nov 2019
full lenght episodes and uncensored version i guess

Jan 16, 8:48 AM
Nov 2019
BBW. That’s all I need.
Jan 16, 8:33 PM
Jun 2013
My main hope is that they truly got rid of that shitty western localized title and actually use the real English title in the west.
i'm hopeful since the English title is on the JP promotional material.
would have loved to buy copies of the manga but no way was i gonna support shitty localization like that.

i'm hopeful that the ecchi stuff will make the cut to a degree, after all Gushing about Magical Girls series this season is pretty ecchi.

Jan 25, 10:04 AM
Aug 2017
That anime will do its justice with the thiccness of each character as the artists does an amazing job for portraying them thicc juicy big booties. Hopefully the anime won't make them look flat or smaller than they actually are. Also finally we gonna get proper big asses in anime, as we already have way too many huge tits.
DonkunsanJan 25, 10:42 AM
Jan 27, 2:05 AM
Jan 2020
Reply to Donkunsan
That anime will do its justice with the thiccness of each character as the artists does an amazing job for portraying them thicc juicy big booties. Hopefully the anime won't make them look flat or smaller than they actually are. Also finally we gonna get proper big asses in anime, as we already have way too many huge tits.
@Donkunsan To echo this, just have the girls be consistently on model in general. Too many anime have the proportions of the characters vary wildly from scene to scene, sometimes it's even deliberate such as if it's a boob shot. It doesn't need to be Sono no Bisque Doll levels of god tier character proportion consistancy (Though that would be amazing and I wouldn't complain at all if that happened). It just needs to relatively consistent.
Mar 19, 10:16 PM

May 2016
is this suppose to be based on americans?
Apr 4, 10:29 AM
Aug 2014
I hope the localizers don't ruin this by changing all the dialogue

More topics from this board

» Hypeee.. studio prediction

Kobac99 - Jan 15

20 by Alkimia »»
Apr 24, 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.