Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 13, 2023 4:49 PM
Jun 2023
MakiseChristina said:
I just hope it's better than last season.

Last season was peak bro.
Watcha mean?
Nov 14, 2023 11:52 PM
Mar 2022
Yeah I'm hyped! Like most of us can agree, the last season was a banger and I can't wait for the next one!
Nov 27, 2023 11:08 AM
Oct 2019
I am up-to-date on LN. There are so many side stories, information, inner thoughts, personal development for every character there which makes the world of rich, interesting and fun.

But if I had been only watching the anime, I wouldn't probably hype.
Nov 28, 2023 1:24 AM

Aug 2014
I recently watched all of DanMachi TVs, not interested in fanservice OVAs. While S1 peaked my interest as a nice watch, S2 and 3 went down hill for me. Luckily S4 went crazy and revived the series- Really enjoyed how serious the stakes got but was dissapointed poor decisions never had real consequences, would of loved for some characters to die in that diabolical boss fight, to top it off Ryu's back story and survival of a deeper floor with Bell was a treat to watch as the only interesting Female cast not 24/7 horny for Bell. Im hoping S5 continues the trend of better writing but i cant say im not worried with what the Teaser had to offer as im completely uninterested in lunchbox girl
Nov 28, 2023 2:37 AM
Mar 2022
For those of us who have already read the Light novel, the hype is somewhat low. but still want to see anime adaptation because the story that comes is very great and want to see what happens next. So already hyped.
Nov 28, 2023 4:50 AM
Jun 2019
Reply to Potatogod3000
Definitely didnt see this coming, kind of surprised this shows still popular enough to get a 5th season.
@Potatogod3000 Danmachi is not very popular outside its fanbase but the danmachi fan base absolutly adores the series. That makes it good money printing machine. The fanbase will gobleup literally anything danmachi related media.
Nov 29, 2023 3:39 PM
Jun 2020
Reply to Potatogod3000
Definitely didnt see this coming, kind of surprised this shows still popular enough to get a 5th season.
@Potatogod3000 Wym didn't see this coming? Season 4 was undisputedly the most well received danmachi season yet. Especially the second cour of season 4. Season 5 was a sure thing. $$$$$
Nov 29, 2023 8:04 PM
Jun 2020
deg said:
i heard its more suffering again damn

Naw bell harem is so strong he gets two split personalities too fall for him
Nov 29, 2023 8:05 PM
Jun 2020
Ninjanime said:
Diapolo10 said:

S4 covered three volumes, 12-14. S5's arc would cover 16-18 (volume 15 will likely be skipped, but it's not a problem because it's just short stories from the past). In other words, we'd be one light novel behind, so season 6 would probably come several years later.

Personally I was rather hoping an Aedes Vesta or Argonaut adaptation for the time being and delaying season 5 a little for pacing, but I'm still excited.

Also if they do catch up and want to give us more content in the meanwhile we could get an adaptation of Familia Chronicle or another season of Sword Oratoria

Sword oratoria fight for orario arc would be sick
Dec 19, 2023 9:05 PM
Sep 2022
These people saying "hope it's better than the last season."
I hope so too. But the last season was excellent, so if the next one is even better... Dang that would be a treat.
Dec 23, 2023 8:07 AM
Jan 2018
this will finally answer the very obvious answer who syr is.
Jan 28, 1:33 PM
Feb 2022
Can't wait! Season 4 was so good
Feb 6, 4:32 PM
May 2015
Reply to Diapolo10
Ninjanime said:
I only know that S4 covers two volumes and we have 5 volumes that haven't been adapted to work with. Surely they'll catch up to the light novels after this season. But is the next story arc long or short?

S4 covered three volumes, 12-14. S5's arc would cover 16-18 (volume 15 will likely be skipped, but it's not a problem because it's just short stories from the past). In other words, we'd be one light novel behind, so season 6 would probably come several years later.

Personally I was rather hoping an Aedes Vesta or Argonaut adaptation for the time being and delaying season 5 a little for pacing, but I'm still excited.
@Diapolo10 Orotoria will likely fill the gap

Dunno about the Freya arc ... seemed hard to read
Feb 7, 8:12 AM

Apr 2017
Reply to Gemini_Star
@Diapolo10 Orotoria will likely fill the gap

Dunno about the Freya arc ... seemed hard to read
@Gemini_Star
Gemini_Star said:
Orotoria will likely fill the gap

I dunno, I'm pretty sure the production committee isn't interested in continuing the Sword Oratoria adaptation considering the poor sales and low interest. DanMemo ended up adapting the rest (up to the "infinity war arc") on its own as they likely knew the anime wouldn't continue.

If it will happen, I expect them to start the Sword Oratoria adaptation from scratch, but adapting the other side material would make a lot more sense to me especially considering how popular the Argonaut story got.

Also, this is technically off-topic but a Wistoire anime adaptation was just announced today (another series Omori-sensei writes) so that'll take some of his time anyway.
Feb 11, 8:08 AM
Sep 2022
Season 5 will most likely cover the arc where Freya confesses her love to bell and she kidnaps him. What Im really hoping for is they do another split cour season and then their able to cover the war game with the Freya familia as well
Apr 4, 11:42 PM
Jan 2022
Four more months!!!
Apr 15, 6:26 AM
Mar 2024
When I translate the title (Houjou no Megami-hen) it translates as god of fertility and refers to artemis in mythology, so I think it's possible that we'll see artemis in season 5, which adds to my love for the show
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Coming out this fall

Dbagas8 - Mar 9

6 by ryoko6 »»
Mar 10, 11:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.