Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 31, 2023 1:32 AM
Feb 2023
I just wanted to know where everyone is reading this, since it's not very well known and I'm not even sure it has a proper official english translation yet.
Oct 31, 2023 1:38 AM

Jan 2017
Poicyss said:
I just wanted to know where everyone is reading this, since it's not very well known and I'm not even sure it has a proper official english translation yet.

The Raws are available on Web-ace.
The English fan-translation team is uploading on MangaDex. (They are a little bit slow , but they are still working on it.)

Overall , MangaDex is the place where almost all translators gather up to upload their works.
After they did , the numerous illegal pirate sites uses bots to steal their translations , and upload it on their own site without permissions. (Most also removes the credits) That's why you can often see problems with chapters (missing pages/wrong chapter/wrong numeration/...) on such site.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Oct 31, 2023 1:43 AM
Feb 2023
Reply to Alexioos95
Poicyss said:

The Raws are available on Web-ace.
The English fan-translation team is uploading on MangaDex. (They are a little bit slow , but they are still working on it.)

Overall , MangaDex is the place where almost all translators gather up to upload their works.
After they did , the numerous illegal pirate sites uses bots to steal their translations , and upload it on their own site without permissions. (Most also removes the credits) That's why you can often see problems with chapters (missing pages/wrong chapter/wrong numeration/...) on such site.
@Alexioos95 Ahh, I see!
I had originally been reading on one of those pirate sites apparently, since I had never seen any real credits, but I'll start supporting the team on MangaDex from now on
Thank you!

More topics from this board

» Glad this page was finally approved!

Another_ZHODY - Nov 4, 2022

1 by Poicyss »»
Feb 17, 2023 2:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.