Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 14, 2023 11:46 PM

Mar 2018
Surprised nobody has made any comments on Memories of V on MAL despite the popularity of DMC5.

I'm kinda dying for this to be licensed. My only way to reach this was online. Literally one of the most anime-esque realistic-looking games that regardless of gender barely anyone dislikes because it's not stereotypically edgy, it literally keep up to the cool factor of edge unlike many series. And hell do these sell anyway. So, just... How isn't this licensed? DMC is simply iconic.

And unlike back in the day now ikemen can have their own sections in manga stores independently of BL. And anyway even if they were mixed instead of being in the games-related section. Boy aren't we women, the main marketing target of these sections, thirsty for sexy demons, especially if we're emotionally attached to them. This could even bring more people to the games.

Google searches give me mixed results about an official US physical release, so I can't really comment on that. But still, even if it has an official English release, the paper quality isn't exactly that good unlike with comics, so I will still pray Visions of V gets a Mementos Mission treatment and we get EU editions that don't get too yellowish overtime. If Persona could DMC can too, honestly.

I can understand the light novels not getting translated because they're more niche and stores are opting for licensing the most known of them, including popular isekais and stuff, but... Come on, seen way less known manga being sold for years.

tldr; tbh kinda dying for this great addition to my DMC collection.

More topics from this board

» Chapter 8 hypeeee

YuriShirogane - Aug 11, 2023

1 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 9, 2023 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.