Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 2010 3:03 PM

Feb 2008
Here is obviously were you post your training. Now this is how it goes; You will only be allowed to have 3 training post a week. They are graded on Friday's, Saturday's, or Sunday's. Depending on how well you post it and how you trained we will give you the number of skill points (SP) and experience (EXP) you deserve. Remember to be very specific and descriptive in your post. Little tip, The longer well written they are, the possibility that you can earn more SP.

Also remember that there are four types of stats! "Reiatsu", "Strength", "Skill", and "Speed". You can train for all of them (But will get less SP will be given), or just train for one or two of them (In this case you get a little more since its only two or one stats your training for.)

In short just write about what you're doing to increase whatever stat whether it be running around the desert or lifting up boulders. That would increase both your speed and strength. Also have a title for your training and number it.

An Example;

Madara's Desert Training - Training Post #1

Walking out the desolate cave, Madara looks at the vast moonlit desert of Hueco Mundo. He begins to walk through the desert and increases his speed little by little. As he begins to walk faster and faster, he chuckles a bit. Now running through the desert he passes by a few obsticles in his way. Giant boulders stood in his way. He opens his left hand as he runs towards a boulder and crushes it instantly running pass by it into more humongous boulders. Destroying more and more boulders Mad soon found it too repedative and began to slow down. However, because he was running at full speed he found it hard to stop. As he sank his legs into the sand to try to slow himself down before him stands the biggest boulder hes confronted. Knowing full well he wouldn't be able to stop himself, he quickly opens his mouth and a dark red light begins to charge within it. In a matter of seconds he fires a large and wide cero at the extremely large boulder braking it into chunks and managing to stop himself from hitting it. Now standing before the boulder once stood, Mad notices a couple dozen chunks of the giant boulder spiraling down towards him. Mad swiftly kicks off from the ground, launching himself into the skies towards the broken boulder pieces. While in midair, Mad shifts his body and slashes the boulders one by one unril the remaining piece slams right onto his head sending him straight down into the desert. Realizing he is too way up into the sky, he charges up another cero from his mouth and fires it directly onto the ground to soften his landing. Falling on his back Mad sits up and yawns. He then rest his body on the cool moonlit desert and begins to take his nap.
____________________________________________________________________________________

Training Earnings:

Nefarious_Madara- Madara's Desert Training - Training Post #1
Skill Points: +6
Experience Points: +4
Speed: +5
Strength: +5
Skill: +2
Reiatsu: +2

And Thats exactly how you'll be graded. Depending on what you write we shall give you points that vary from 1-10 on every stat.
-Madara-May 18, 2010 7:08 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 12, 2010 4:04 AM

Dec 2009
Haissem's Cave Training - Training Post #1

A spider like hollow flees down a tunnel as Haissem chases after it down the cave after decapitating two of its limbs with his axe, angered that his prey is fleeing. The fleeing hollow let's out a high-pitched screech, the cave in front of Hai starting to collapse, boulders falling from the ceiling. Hai picks up speed shattering the first boulder with his horns letting out a loud bellow of triumph as he crashes his fist into another boulder in front of him, blasting it into rubble as he continues to chase after his prey. The spider hollow seeing that its plan failed jumps out of the end of the tunnel and into a large cavern, large razor sharp stalactites hanging from the ceiling as Hai jumps out of the tunnel after the pray crashing onto the ground leaving a small crater as he stands up straight letting out a loud bellow, the stalactites jingling above, Haissem not noticing them as the prey let's out a screech louder and of a higher pitch then before. The stalactites come crashing down all around Hai. He increases his reitsu as it pulses off of him wildly pushing away the smaller debris as a large chunk of ceiling falls down towards him as he lifts up his hands catching the solid chunk of stone, feet being pushed into the ground as he grips onto it firmly and pulls it down towards his head, crashing it against his horns and breaking it clean in half dropping half on either side of him as his prey backs up against the wall. Hai lays a hand on a boulder and pulls out a large two-hand axe as he begins twirling it between both hands, passing it between hands before finally hurling it at the hollow, striking the hollow firmly in the stomach penetrating it right through skewering it to the wall as Hai approaches to finish his meal.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
May 12, 2010 2:05 PM

Jun 2009
Tama's Menos Forrest Training- Training Post #1

I appear in the menos forrest and release just a small portion of my energy to draw in the mindless beast that inhabit it. No quicker than I do a mass number of hollows appear. I make myself ready for any attacks that are sure to come. No sooner than I think this a hollow flys down from the sky aiming for my left shoulder. I wipe around stabbing him through his throat. He starts to disappear as the Mass number of Gillians start to charge ceros. I look around as the battle field that has turned an ominous red color from the ceros. I wait till right before they release them to sonido out of the way letting some of the ceros ram into each other where as other Gillian weren't so lucky as they got hit by a cero. I appear behind the gillians to my left and slam an open palm strike into ones back swinging around kicking the other one in the back of the head. The two gillain don't stand a chance with my strength. Those two evaporate into thin air Just as I'm about to rest easy two more hollow land on my back and start slashing at my heirro. They don't realize the it is no good but in any case I couldn't leave them there for the rest of the fight so I use my brute strength slamming both elbows into them letting them evaporate. I start to relize that I might get tried with so many hollows present so I start forming balas firing them at any hollow or gillian that dare to approach me. Finally I draw my sword and start slashing and stabbing at the hollows that approach me. I finally get tired and I release my reiatsu making the hollows tremble feeling my true power. They flee instantly leaving me to my lone some self. I sonido outside of the forrest landing lightly on the sand after several sonido and start to walk towards my home of Las Noches for a rest from training.
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 12, 2010 4:21 PM

Dec 2008
Training Post #1

Chapter I - The Training Exercise

The wind blows quietly in the blank desert of Hueco Mundo. The sand erupts softly as Syn appears, as though he had teleported to that spot. His eyes shift directions, once slightly to the left, and once slightly to the right. As his eyes return directly forward, his body completely vanishes, not even leaving a static sound, swish, or even a blur. By this time, Syn is already miles and miles away from Las Noches. As only a few seconds pass, he's even further in miles away from the starting place. Going at near full speed, he begins to hear things coming from below. Crashing, banging, cries of hollow down below. Syn pays no attention at first, going by it in less than a millisecond, and jets at full speed through the desert. Not even the sound of the movement can keep up with him. The sand, half of a football field behind him, is erupting as he flies by it with great speed. A few moments pass as Syn decides he has gone so far out, that he has no idea where he has gone. He then decides to go back, at top speed. As he goes out, he passes the loud crashing and banging from below. Syn thinks to himself for a moment. That could just be a few Adjucha below, but then again I've been looking for some Vasto Lorde, he thinks to himself, but if it isn't.. I'll just have to go back. He launches into the air, gliding back down in a twister like motion, and through the ground, down into The Menos Forest.

Chapter II - The Hunt

The now quiet, and blood-stained depths of Hueco Mundo utter a soft, eerie sigh through the wind. You may think that under here should be wind-less, but you are wrong. For young Syn has already descended into the depths of The Menos Forest. A gaping hole at the top of the forest is wide open, letting wind escape down into its depths, creating the eerie sigh of the forest. Dead bodies of hollow are sprawled about the ground. As Syn walks through, hands in pockets, he keeps an eye of keenness out for any hollow. minutes pass as he realized whatever was here, is gone. Syn jets back to the place he has entered, realizing the hollow carcases are gone. Could they have already degenerated, Syn thinks to himself, or maybe whatever was here took them off to finish the job. Right at that moment, he hears the cry of hollow nearby. Syn rushes towards the sound, only to find that dead hollow degenerate before his eyes. He sees a shadow rush by and into the depths of the forest. Syn dashes after it, having to nearly go full speed just to catch up with whatever it is. That's impossible, nothing is that fast compared to me unless it's..

Chapter III - The Game

He cuts off there in his head as it abruptly halts, making Syn glide past it. He then jets back to where it is. The beast only laughs, as a cero follows. Syn isn't in the spot he was. Instead, he is right infront of the beast, hand to its throat. It looked to be humanoid, and small, like the shape of a person. It reaches out to grab Syn's head, but only ending in a failed attempt on account of his head was tilted already when the beast went to grab it. Syn quickly jumps away as another figure jumps from the shadow. So you have a brother.. Syn murmurs, only to find out that the previous beast split itself in two. He jumps out of the way to avoid an attack by the first, then only to be attacked from behind by the other. Syn jumps out of the dark area, being chased by these two unknown beasts, where he flies right under the moonlit area under the hole he had created. The two beasts jump out, revealing themselves. They are, infact, Vasto Lorde. The first Vasto Lorde splits itself once again. Shocked by this absurd hollow ability of its, Syn glides at the second Vasto Lorde at 50% speed, only to be blocked. He flips back, and tries again on the third Vasto Lorde, only this time at 75% speed. The Vasto Lorde manages to slip by, having its arm cleaved off by Syn's hand instead of his body being split in two. The arm degenerates. Syn flies at the Vasto Lorde again, this time going at 100% speed and knocking its head clean off with his hand. The body degenerates as the first Vasto Lorde splits itself yet again, making three still. He hasn't tried killing the first one, yet. Syn glides at the first Vasto Lorde, cleaving off his leg. The Vasto Lorde starts to hover, as the second and third Vasto Lorde bolt at Syn. He manages to slip away carelessly from the second, not noticing the third as it cuts his shoulder. All three fire a cero, as Syn isn't even in his place anymore, rather he's behind the third Vasto Lorde, as it falls to pieces. The first Vasto Lorde then splits itself once more, only to find that the clone only has one leg like the original. Syn goes at full speed, seeing as though these Vasto Lorde see him without a problem. They all fire a cero into a place they expect Syn to fly into. One works, as Syn is hit, he flies into a tree and starts bleeding. He knows his strength is so low that his defensive maneuvers are worthless. Syn then draws his Zanpakutou, calling out a single phrase.. Dash, Guepardo..

Chapter IV - The Massacre

A burst of dark, emerald green energy envelops the area, as Syn's body is transformed into some sort of cat-like humanoid hollow, with cheetah spots all over it, and a long cheetah tail. Syn's teeth are now sharp as a dagger and his right hand's condition is now on his left, while he completely disappears, leaving an uproar of the ground. The ground completely shatters and erupts with power none the like these Vasto Lorde have ever seen. The second and third Vasto Lorde are completely obliterated into a pile of blood. The first managed to jump out of the way as its body is now without all legs. It splits itself into 3 other, making four now without legs. Syn, again, disappears from place leaving an eruption of power and the second, third and fourth Vasto Lorde are obliterated as well. Before the first has any time to split again, Syn is already at its throat with his hand. He lops off its head and leaves the body to degenerate.

Chapter V - The End

Syn flies out of The Menos Forest. He continues to dash at full speed, in his release, all around Hueco Mundo. I should have gained a lot from that Vasto Lorde, since their speed was nearly 75% of mine. He thinks to himself. After about two hours after the Vasto Lorde incident, Syn returns to his normal form, gliding back to Las Noches, to await his next task. Maybe he will do this again, maybe he will just stick to his training exercises, or maybe... The scene abruptly ends there.
HamnMay 15, 2010 4:49 PM
May 12, 2010 7:27 PM

Dec 2009
Haissem's Cavern Training - Training Post #2

Staying in the cavern after his last meal Hai decides to train his strength so that he can take down stronger hollows that are worth the chase. He stands facing against a wall as his fists thunder against the unforgiving stone, cracks appearing in the wall from the constant pounding of his iron-like fists. Hai jumps backwards, springing forward straight away with all his force, crashing his head into the wall creating a massive crater from the impact as he looks up to see a crack tracing upwards towards the ceiling. A gruesome smile appears on his face as he jumps upwards, tracing a hand along the wall pulling out a two-hand axe and smashing it into the ceiling, a large crevice being rend into the ceiling as the crack from the wall connects up with it. Hai lands on the ground with a loud thud, creating a crater beneath him as he stands up straight and lets out a monstrous bellow as the roof overhead begins to give way. Hefting his axe to his shoulder the first boulder falls, catching it with a hand he hurls it against the wall, shattering the boulder and creating yet more cracks connecting to the ceiling, boulders falling with greater frequency now. He jumps into the swirling his axe and hollow as boulders are cleaved in front of him by his axe as he hurls it into the ceiling creating an explosion of rubble forcing the ceiling to finally completely give way as the cavern begins to cave in. Hai roars as he punches boulder rafter boulder, the stone breaking apart under his fists, boulder crashing against his horns as he grabs others and hurls them upwards, colliding with others creating a shower of rubble until finally Hai stands there on top of a mountain of rubble, the sky of hueco mundo shining darkly over top of him as he lets out a bellow of triumph, challenging all who dare to oppose him and his mighty strength.
"A sentence is like skirt length. The shorter the better, but it has to cover all of the important bits" - Some guy, learnt from Tali
May 13, 2010 1:58 PM

Jun 2009
Tama's Menos Forrest Training- Training Post #2

I wake up from my nap and look around. I notice a massive number of hollows are starting to charge at me taking advantage of me being asleep. I quickly sonido out of the way as the hollows land on the branch where I once was. I look around at the gillians that are approching me from both sides. I smile and pull my blade out. I swing my sword in either direction sending out a shockwave. The shock waves hit home slicing the gillans in half. They start to disappear as I start to form balas in my hands firing them out at the hollows that are still left. Each one hitting there mark the number of hollows start to slowly fall. I start to use my sword on the rest slicing some in half vertically where as the others I slice in half horizontally. Then out of no where I feel three strong ceros blaze into my back. I finish the hollows before me and I turn slowly. I see three adjuchas standing not ten feet away from me. They smile as they look at me then they rush forward. The three move as a unison unit and I can tell they have had lots of time to practice this combination of attacks. I prepare myself waiting for their attack. I don't have to wait long before one tries to come up behind me. He throws a couple of punches that I dodge easly enough. One of his punches missed my head by a fraction leaving me quite astonished at how fast he was. Though I do not give him time to withdraw his arm I swing my sword upwards slicing it off. He pulls back where his hand used to be and holds it close to his chest. The other two appear in unison behind me trying to kidney punch me. As they then notice I'm faster than I look because their punches never hit the mark because I had caught one of them where as the other one was lobbed off. I squeeze the one I caught in my hand and it is crushed. I then stab forward with my blade stabbing him in the throat and twisting it inside trying to make it as painful as possible. I then slice it through the side of his throat making him disappear. All the while the other two have charged ceros. They release them as I sonido behind them. Though they never saw what was coming. I appear ten feet behind both of them. Their pupils grow to an astonishing size as they start to disappear. I had cut both of their heads off in mid-sonido. I smile with my succesful training mission and I start to make my way towards the exit of the forest. I sigh as the smell of blood lingers on the battle field as I sonido away......
No matter what blade you possess, it is impossible to cut a single flower that blooms in the wilderness that has become my home. ~Unknown
May 14, 2010 5:09 PM

Dec 2008
Chapter I - The Speed Room

Syn walks into a chamber, hands in pockets, as he looks around. His eyes roll to the left. Then, again, to the right. They focus back infront of him as he takes a few more steps inside. He shuts the door and turns on the lights in the large, dome-shaped room. The building lifts, as if it is being carried. You may be wondering, why is it so large? Why is it so dome-shaped? This.. is Syn's speed room. This particular room is quite bluntly, a large sphere. It has no floor, it has no ceiling, it has no walls. It is just a sphere. The room hovers with the use of Syn's spiritual energy the second he walks in the room. Getting to the point, he releases a bit of reiatsu into the sphere, making it spin at exactly 1,000 KM / S. He lifts his body in the air, before landing on the sphere and moving a high speeds. There is a hovering marker in the air, that does not move with the sphere. To get a good training in, Syn must stay aligned with this marker, as the speed increases. The sphere moves to 1,100 KM / S. Syn starts to fall behind slowly away from the marker, but catches back up to it as he has to increase his speed. Outside the dome, sand is flurrying and reiatsu flying out of it like solar flares. The speed of the sphere increases to about 1,500 KM / S. Syn falls behind again, but catches up, only to find he is still falling behind barely. He increases it to about 1,700 KM / S as he falls further away from the marker. This, he is still barely managing to keep up. He jumps in the air and stops, as the sphere keeps moving at a constant. At this moment, Syn pulls out his sword and utters.. Dash, Guepardo..

Chapter II - Syn and the Beast

Power erupts from Syn's body as the sphere blows up, leaving all that remains in rubble. Really? I need to make this thing sturdier next time.. He thinks to himself. Quickly leaving the rubble, he remains in his release and darts off into Hueco Mundo, hoping to get some action from a Vasto Lorde or something related. As he is flying out into the dull, dark desert, something pops up out of the ground and latches on to his leg, forcing him to a screeching halt. The tentacle-like arm begins to suck him down under, into the forest once more. As he hits the floor of the forest, the beast jumps on him, latching on dagger-like spines into his skin. Syn yells in pain, and he rips them off and jets in the other direction. The beast chases after him, as he increases speed. Syn is now going full speed in his release form. The beast is long gone behind him. Nothing can outrun or catch me, he thinks to himself, nomatter what they are. As he is still jetting, there is something feeding up ahead.. or so he hears. Syn abruptly stops at a halt. There are a swarm of Adjucha feeding off of a Menos. They look up at him, following a large attack with cero. Syn isn't even in the spot he was anymore. Instead, he's behind the Adjuchas, as they fall to pieces. Three large tentacles swarm out of the darkness and wrap them on Syn. Syn uses his hand and stabs into it, making the beast fall back. Syn immediately darts away, going for the hole in the top of the forest..

Chapter III - The Beginning is the End is the Beginning

As Syn flies out of the hole in the top of The Menos Forest, he quickly dashes straight away back to Las Noches. A few seconds later, he arrives. Syn sits down on the sand, looking at the rubble from his old Speed Room. He decides to make game out of it, since they still react to reiatsu, and the rocks start to manipulate. Eventually, they mold together. This was not Syn's doing, though. For the building was ultimately designed, he later found out, to remake itself incase of destruction. He enters the room again as it rises, and turns on the lights. The room starts to accelerate, as Syn steps in further and starts running. Soon, the room is now set at 2,000 KM / S. Syn is actually keeping up.. thought he does not necessarily have to go full speed for this, it is still a task. This is, friends, the conclusion to our deer friend Syn's training session. He narrowly escaped the beast so mysteriously anxious to kill him, and is awaiting next weeks future training.. The scene abruptly ends.
HamnMay 15, 2010 4:49 PM
May 15, 2010 9:14 AM

Feb 2008
Training Earnings:

Syn's

Haissem's

Tama's
-Madara-May 16, 2010 12:15 PM
May 18, 2010 7:01 PM

Mar 2009
Training Post #1: The Gauntlet

From out of his quarters Silvestre walks down the long corridor leading into the open area of Las Noches covered by a makeshift sky. He quietly surveys the vast desert landscape as he awaits the arrival of a guest. Coming to a halt at his side via sonido, Rudobōn (Not sure if we can use characters from the anime/manga) kneels down before Silvestre as a usual sign of respect. In a cold yet firm response Silvestre states "You're late...how distasteful of a former Exequia. Ashamed at his lateness Rudobōn bows before Silvestre apologetically after which he rises to prepare for his release. At his command Rudobōn states "Grow, Arbol". The right side of Rudobōn's body becomes wrapped in branches reaching down to his waist, where they split off into roots that flare out on either of Rudobōn's sides. From under the branches the bodies of his subordinate begin to grow eventually taking shape as Silvestre turns his attention at them whilst drawing his sword from its sheath. Ten warriors appear before Silvestre, all equipped for battle as they dash madly to attack. Taking a firm step up Silvestre swings the sword to his left cutting open the abdominal section of the first attacker quickly following with strong violet concentrated light forming on his left index finger pointed to his other targets. "Cero!" Silvestre yells out as a stream of energy erupts from the finger, eradicating five more of the warriors leaving four behind. Silvestre moves quickly to center himself with the warriors chaining four slashes together each directed in order from Silvestre's right, left, top, and bottom resulting in the warriors falling down before him as a result of fatal wounds. Shaken by the sight of such power Rudobōn asks Silvestre if he would like to continue creating more of his calaveras, but Silvestre instead quietly sheathes his blade walking back towards the corridor towards the meeting hall looking unamused.
Did you know every time you sigh, a little bit of happiness escapes? ~Senjougahara Hitagi
May 19, 2010 2:35 PM

Jun 2009
Training Post #3: Heavy lifting and Speed training

I walk out of Las Noches and I start to sonidos to a rocky area in the dessert. It takes about five sonidos to get there. When i get there I look around looking for an extremly large boulder. It is about two stories high and about as wide as a city block. I gather reiatsu up in my arms and legs and reach down to pick it up. I slide my fingers under it and begin to slowly pull the boulder upwards. As I hold it up in the air I throw it up in the air and get down on the ground and outstretch my arms letting the boulder land on my hands. I then start to bench press this huge boulder. About fifty minutes later I finsh up my bench presses. I completed my goal of 1,000 bench presses. I then lift the boulder up and throw it up high enough to role over on my back letting the boulder land on me. I then begin to do push ups. After yet another fifty minutes I complete 1,000 push ups. I lift the boulder up and push of the ground making the boulder fly up into the air. By the time it comes down I am ready for it. I grab it onto my back again throwing a rope around the boulder and strap it to my back with a very sturdy rope. I then begin to randomly sonido ten full meters in every direction. I appear back after fifty minutes of doing this at the original outcropping. I place the boulder on the ground and begin to build my reiatsu trying to distroy the boulder with sheer reiatsu power. I use about half of my strength and the boulder finally gives way leaving only rubble where it once stood. I walk up to the remains of the boulder and begin throwing big chunks of rock up in the air. I start to use balas blasting them out of the sky with pin point accuracy. But finally after all of the rocks have been distroyed I go back to Las Noches ready for a nap after the long day of training.
May 21, 2010 4:01 PM

Mar 2009
tenshis post 1

i walk around without a care in the world with my second jacket hiding my real jacket under it as a group of hollows and some arrancars surround me thinking that im an easy target or atleast thats what i thought. I sonido to the side of the group of hollows by the time they move a step and as they turn around they feel their nodies burn to nothing as you see my jacket blow in the wind of the movement of the sonido and the slash. i slowly look at the arracars at both sides of me with a look saying if you come closer you wont be leaving. As i did this two of them rushed me from both sided left and right of me as they came in close i drew my blade with their attacks missing without me moving as they looked shocked, as they came in for another attack with me controling the air in my area with the heat from my blade casuing thier attacks to miss again. This time as they tried to spin around i drove my hand through one of their bodies and charged a cero in his body as i spun around still with my hand in his body and fired the cero at the second one blowing them both away as a crater appeared where they were. As i looked at the others almost shocked in fear i told them they would have 5 minutes to attack me as much as they like and afater that they will be killed, as they attacked me from all sides the first one slashed at me with his claws as they bounced off my body while the others charged ceros and fired them into my back this caused me to feel some of the pain as i move slightly to lessen the damage while still letting them attack, you have 3 minutes left i said. as they all decided to attach at once with them firing the ceros from behind me and as i move forward one of them slashed at me with all of my monemtum and his own as he drew blood and my jacket falling on the floor revealing the one under it as one of the arracars whispered its tenshi and took off, while the others kept attack as i drew my blade once again. Time is up and i dodged the first slash at great speed while spinning and bring my blade up to parry the next attack into one of their own before cutting the one that attacked first staight down his body slicing him in half. As the second one came in i grabbed his claws by the side so as not to get hit byt the sharp edges snapping his hand before kicking him through a boulder and appearing behind him with my blade in his back. The one that had ran was almost out of sight as i sonido after him catching up to him in les that a few seconds slicing him in half sideways. As i walked off with the sand absorbing the blood and the wind blowing my the sand around me as it looked like i vanished into the sand.
May 23, 2010 12:02 AM

Jul 2008
training post 1
walking into the moon filled sky of hueco mundo, i immediately head for the nearest entrance to the menos forest, hiding my presence as best as i can, i walk around trying to sense any prey. sensing small reiatsu in three directions i use my weapon ability to divide myself into three different bodies, from there each heads off in a separate direction. body 1 heads to the most numerous area farthest away, and after about twenty minutes of travel finds a small herd of gillian level menos, about 40. hiding behind a pillar body 1 select my target and fire a quick bala at the back of it's head. the gillian in question turns around and bites at the gillian directly behind it, and the gillian bite back, and soon starts a feeding frenzy. moving around the edges, body 1 picks off some of the smaller gillians, until one stands above them as the strongest who is quickly cut down by body 1 with a quick stab and slash through the mask; out of the 40 gillians, 12 plus the strongest were destroyed by body 1.
body 2 moves towards the closest group of about 7 entities. of the 7 when found, 2 were adjuchas and 3 were gillians that were tearing apart 2 regular hollows between them. body 2 tries to hide it's presence but one of the adjuchas notices the reiatsu and tries to warn the others, but body 2 springs forward with Taurus and stabs straight through the mask of the adjucha. the other adjucha immediately notices body 2 and quickly fires a cero straight at body 2, who counters with the reiatsu shield skill that nullifies the cero, but the adjucha immediately tries to flee, but body 2 separates 2 more bodies, 4 and 5, who flank the adjucha and slice him into pieces. bodies 2, 4, 5 turn to the gillians, who by now have finished their meal, and have not noticed what has happened. all three bodies attack a separate gillian and immediately destroy them; just too easy.
body 3 travels the farthest for a single entity that was the strongest so far. after traveling for 30 minutes, body 3 finds an arrancar, and based on it's reiatsu it was evolved from a gillian. a weak one at that. the arrancar was eating the remains of smaller hollows in a furious manner; whistling cheerfully, body 3 steps out from where it was hiding and lifts it's lance. the arrancar turns around suddenly with eyes wide with fear, and runs as fast as it can, but to slow to really get far. body 3 slams the new born arrancar onto the ground and cuts off it's left arm, and then lets it get up and run away. after being injured, it should not be able to grow any further.
an hour after separating, the original 3 bodies met up at the entrance and reunite and then i, whole again, slowly make my way back to the surface, bored for the day.
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Claim Rank

-Madara- - Mar 19, 2010

1 by wolfman2299 »»
Jun 23, 2010 8:43 PM

» Kage-Bunshin

kage-bunshin - May 22, 2010

1 by kage-bunshin »»
May 22, 2010 11:26 PM

» tenshi Ketsueki no

baxter09 - May 19, 2010

1 by Dark_Tama »»
May 21, 2010 1:50 PM

» Silvestre Jonadab

MotionBlue - May 15, 2010

1 by Dark_Tama »»
May 16, 2010 12:23 PM

» Toxicity Mercielago

Unrated_Toxicity - May 15, 2010

0 by Unrated_Toxicity »»
May 15, 2010 12:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.