Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 13, 2022 10:59 PM
Apr 2022
Chronlogical order or watch order for fate series.
Sep 13, 2022 11:08 PM
Oct 2020
Here you go:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Official Watch Order Guide from the official subreddit itself. It has every series on here and the order to watch them. Tells you everything.
Sep 13, 2022 11:10 PM
Apr 2022
Mq84jdk said:
Here you go:

https://www.reddit.com/r/fatestaynight/comments/df8rvo/rfatestaynights_official_viewing_order_guide_v2/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Official Watch Order Guide from the official subreddit itself. It has every series on here and the order to watch them. Tells you everything.

Thank you.
(characterlimit)
Sep 13, 2022 11:14 PM

Nov 2021
Insane_Hunterr said:

Just watch it in this way ⬇️
2006 - UBW - HF - ZERO

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 13, 2022 11:16 PM
Apr 2022
itsrj20 said:
Insane_Hunterr said:

2006 - UBW - HF - ZERO

Are OVA & Specials are connected to TV anime ?
Sep 13, 2022 11:16 PM
Nov 2020
itsrj20 said:
Insane_Hunterr said:

2006 - UBW - HF - ZERO

To anyone reading this, just note fate zero comes first but people watch it last to avoid spoilers for the identity of shirou and saber. If you don’t care about that I recommend watching it first it’s really good and simple :)
Sep 13, 2022 11:18 PM

Nov 2021
Jontayy said:
itsrj20 said:

To anyone reading this, just note fate zero comes first but people watch it last to avoid spoilers for the identity of shirou and saber. If you don’t care about that I recommend watching it first it’s really good and simple :)

Actually it's prequel, so it's intended to watch in the last. It can be subjective on which way you will enjoy it more, but the official is zero after three routes.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 13, 2022 11:20 PM
Nov 2020
itsrj20 said:
Jontayy said:

Actually it's prequel, so it's intended to watch in the last. It can be subjective on which way you will enjoy it more, but the official is zero after three routes.

Yeah, I was just saying for me personally that’s the best way to enjoy it
Sep 13, 2022 11:20 PM
Nov 2020
Insane_Hunterr said:

Ok so fate is a visual novel with three routes (stay night, unlimited blade works, heavens feel) or the saber, rin and sakura routes because of each arc having a different love interest. All three have anime adaptations. Fate zero is a prequel to both

The reason this is so confusing is because of the argument that zero spoils all three routes in a different way. (It spoils sabers identity and some of the mcs powers, and it spoils a sibling relationship)

Id also like to note that people think that the stay night route is bad just because of its old art style, don’t listen to them

Note 2: when watching unlimited blade works watch the series not the movie

Note 3: heavens feel is a trilogy of movies with incredible animation

Overall: if you don’t care about spoilers, then I recommend zero, stay night, ubw, heavens feel.
If you want the full adventure, I recommend watching stay night, ubw, heavens feel, zero

(Think of this as watching Star Wars in chronological or non spoiler order.)
Sep 13, 2022 11:21 PM

Nov 2021
Insane_Hunterr said:
itsrj20 said:

Are OVA & Specials are connected to TV anime ?

The main story ends within the three routes and zero (prequel). If you loved that, i recommend to watch it further, such as parodies and spin off(s) and other works which are not related directly, but are connected within same universe, like Kara no Kyoukai.

(Desktop mode) ⬇️

Watching this season

My Anime list

Comment
Sep 13, 2022 11:21 PM
Nov 2020
Jontayy said:
Insane_Hunterr said:

Ok so fate is a visual novel with three routes (stay night, unlimited blade works, heavens feel) or the saber, rin and sakura routes because of each arc having a different love interest. All three have anime adaptations. Fate zero is a prequel to both

The reason this is so confusing is because of the argument that zero spoils all three routes in a different way. (It spoils sabers identity and some of the mcs powers, and it spoils a sibling relationship)

Id also like to note that people think that the stay night route is bad just because of its old art style, don’t listen to them

Overall: if you don’t care about spoilers, then I recommend zero, stay night, ubw, heavens feel.
If you want the full adventure, I recommend watching stay night, ubw, heavens feel, zero

After that you can watch whatever because they are all set in different universes and are unrelated to stay night
Sep 13, 2022 11:46 PM
Dec 2021
bruh just watch fate zero
Sep 13, 2022 11:48 PM
Dec 2021
Jontayy said:
Insane_Hunterr said:

I respect the knowledge. Tbh tho, I just tell people to watch UBW. The others are good too, but 2006 is a lesser UBW and just personally I’m still depressed from the Heavens Feel movies. Like they good, but damn, they’re dark. Zero is definitely good too, but I didn’t feel as invested in the story. Also, the CGI on the berserker definitely felt odd.
Sep 13, 2022 11:50 PM
Nov 2020
FlyingBacon365 said:
Jontayy said:

I respect the knowledge. Tbh tho, I just tell people to watch UBW. The others are good too, but 2006 is a lesser UBW and just personally I’m still depressed from the Heavens Feel movies. Like they good, but damn, they’re dark. Zero is definitely good too, but I didn’t feel as invested in the story. Also, the CGI on the berserker definitely felt odd.

It’s kinda refreshing to see something that’s dark without it being edgy and corny about it, that’s just me tho like I love messed up plot points but most anime ruin them other than fmab and aot
Sep 14, 2022 12:00 AM
Dec 2021
Jontayy said:
FlyingBacon365 said:

It’s kinda refreshing to see something that’s dark without it being edgy and corny about it, that’s just me tho like I love messed up plot points but most anime ruin them other than fmab and aot

Yeah you got a point, but that doesn’t change the fact that I had to immediately go cry in the shower for the rest of the day when I finished the films. The whole Matou family just disgusts me. I do enjoy dark though. You’re correct. And those are some great animes.
Sep 14, 2022 12:01 AM
Nov 2020
FlyingBacon365 said:
Jontayy said:

Yeah you got a point, but that doesn’t change the fact that I had to immediately go cry in the shower for the rest of the day when I finished the films. The whole Matou family just disgusts me. I do enjoy dark though. You’re correct. And those are some great animes.

Bro I thought I was the only one that got depressed from the movies, they have so much great things about them but people only talk about the animation. Like I loved the romance aspect too
Sep 14, 2022 12:03 AM
Apr 2021
Zero-UBW for Tsundere
Zero-HF for Yandere
Zero-2006 for cute British king
Sep 14, 2022 12:41 AM

Jul 2015
Zero > Lord El Meloi > UBW

Sep 14, 2022 1:35 AM

Jun 2021
There much of a chronological order to watch fate. All you have to do is watch fate/zero first and then you can jump into any title you want to.

But I suggest you watch ufotable's titles first.

UBW and HF.

There's also Grand Order if you wish to delve more into the lore
Sep 14, 2022 3:15 AM
Oct 2020
Don’t watch the DEEN adaptations!
1. Fate/Zero
2. Ufotable: Unlimited Blade Works (Prologue, Season 1, Season 2)
3. Ufotable: Hevean’s feel movies (Movie1,2,3)
Sep 14, 2022 4:36 AM
Dec 2020
its literally

fate zero
ubw
heavens feel (optional)
Sep 14, 2022 6:01 AM
Sep 2020
A rabbit hole you don’t wanna go down it’s up to the person if they wanna watch unlimited blade works or zero first as they both spoil eachother to great lengths. But I’d recommend saying Heavens feel for last such an amazing trilogy
Sep 14, 2022 11:24 AM

Mar 2020
Don't go chronologically, either play the VN or watch the anime adaptations of the VN and only then watch or read Zero. Anyone who tells you to start with Zero is wrong - it was intended as a prequel to be read afterwards and can actively ruin the expierence of the Stay Night titles if done first due to it spoling every major plot twist of Fate/Stay Night except one.

Sep 14, 2022 11:27 AM

Jan 2017
Pillsbury_Uchiha said:
heavens feel (optional)

Heaven's Feel is where you get to see all the reversed side that was shown in the 2 previous Routes , so it's way less optional than Zero.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 15, 2022 11:16 AM

Jul 2017
just watch fate zero, the rest isnt as good.
Sep 16, 2022 9:32 PM
Jul 2020
Read the visual novel

More topics from this board

» I'm not interested in the fate series at all but

mydaddy - Yesterday

12 by AustinJamB »»
2 hours ago

» The ufotable Production

BigHomieTrapa - Apr 11

2 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 15, 1:53 AM

Poll: » Fate/Zero Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

a6342164 - Oct 29, 2011

459 by JacobRitacco »»
Mar 15, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Fate/zero Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 1, 2011

698 by damnit_tomioka »»
Mar 9, 1:25 AM

» Who's your favorite servant?

Ms_Muffin - Feb 19

47 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Feb 28, 5:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.