Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Oct 3, 2014 9:30 AM
Sep 2014
ScazoN said:
If he loves her why didnt he look a bit hurt when Sakura confessed her love to Sasuke?

Because he isn't a little bitch and has no time to focus on that stuff.

If he loves her why doesnt he name her to his dead father who he is seeing for the last time?

Because he still doesn't know Sakura's feelings herself, it would be wrong to just name her right in front of her face, like yo, you basically just confessed if you scream out that you'll chase a girl when she's right behind you. That explains why he was stuttering, he knows Sakura was hearing every word he was saying. Though Sakura hoped him to say her name at the end of his speech when he didn't, this then pissed Sakura off and she thought that to get back at Naruto for not mentioning her name, she tells how she loved Sasuke in front of Naruto to see if he was jealous, Sakura goal was not accomplished thus deserved to be genjutsu'd by Sasuke.

Why will he confess to her even if he keeps his promise if he knows she loves Sasuke?

Well after finding out what Sakura's true motive behind that "I loved you" drama (Naruto can read Sakura since they've been together since forever) , he now knows Sakura's true feelings and will confess his feelings to her sooner or later.

But then he has no problem calling her his girlfriend in 631 eh?
Oct 3, 2014 9:39 AM

Sep 2011
They did basically confirm the saskue + sakura thing with chapter 693 in addition to saskue's line in the final naruto movie, oh well i didnt have any real hope that the more developed pairing would actually happen. Narhina is pretty much unavoidable at this point. hopefully im wrong but i got no real hope here
JizzyHitlerOct 3, 2014 9:52 AM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 3, 2014 9:47 AM
Dec 2013
Radon87000 said:
But then he has no problem calling her his girlfriend in 631 eh?
Obviously.

JizzyHitler said:
Considering saskue's line for the final movie it sounds like saskue and sakura is borderline confirmed cause i really cant see anyone else that line would be directed to, which pretty much leaves hinata as a default pairing :/

Hopefully im wrong but whatever
I hope you're wrong too. I have read the quotes myself. I think the part of Sasuke's quote "I guess" at the end kind of tells us that he isn't paired/together with Sakura. And the part "If he's around" which obviously implies Naruto, it could be that Naruto is with Sakura and he'd be there for Sakura if Naruto was occupied. Naruto's quote is definitely towards a chick, damn.

And also judging from Sasuke's design in The Last, he looks like he's travelling so the quote would fit that he's somewhere far even though he'd still be there to protect [said] person.

That's my interpretation/theory-ish so yerrrrrr.
Oct 3, 2014 9:51 AM
Sep 2014
JizzyHitler said:
They did basically confirm the saskue + sakura thing with chapter 693 in addition to saskue's line in the final naruto movie, oh well i didnt have any real hope that the more developed pairing would actually happen. Narhina is pretty much unavoidable at this point

Just to tell you when Sasuke is saying that the Japanese translators have confirmed that in that line he is addressing a senior so its not Sakura
Also Naruto's line has "At any cost" as a part of it which means its probably not a confession
Oct 3, 2014 10:04 AM
Sep 2014
ScazoN said:
If he loves her why didnt he look a bit hurt when Sakura confessed her love to Sasuke?

Because he isn't a little bitch and has no time to focus on that stuff.

If he loves her why doesnt he name her to his dead father who he is seeing for the last time?

Because he still doesn't know Sakura's feelings herself, it would be wrong to just name her right in front of her face, like yo, you basically just confessed if you scream out that you'll chase a girl when she's right behind you. That explains why he was stuttering, he knows Sakura was hearing every word he was saying. Though Sakura hoped him to say her name at the end of his speech when he didn't, this then pissed Sakura off and she thought that to get back at Naruto for not mentioning her name, she tells how she loved Sasuke in front of Naruto to see if he was jealous, Sakura goal was not accomplished thus deserved to be genjutsu'd by Sasuke.

Why will he confess to her even if he keeps his promise if he knows she loves Sasuke?

Well after finding out what Sakura's true motive behind that "I loved you" drama (Naruto can read Sakura since they've been together since forever) , he now knows Sakura's true feelings and will confess his feelings to her sooner or later.

Also its I love you NOT loved you.Mangapanda has done the wrong translation.Viz and MS are correct.Its present tense NOT past.Does this change your opinion?
Oct 4, 2014 9:18 PM

Jul 2010
Well I'm hoping Kishimoto at least ADDRESSES it before the end, whether or not a relationship begins. Or maybe it will be revealed in the movie "The Last".
It would just be kind of sad if Hinata's confession is left hanging in the air like that.
Oct 4, 2014 11:06 PM
Sep 2014
Toasted-Reason said:
Well I'm hoping Kishimoto at least ADDRESSES it before the end, whether or not a relationship begins. Or maybe it will be revealed in the movie "The Last".
It would just be kind of sad if Hinata's confession is left hanging in the air like that.

Well its kinda implied that will happen considering Sakura loves Sasuke and Naruto has shown signs of developing feelings for Hinata.NaruHina is nearly canon simply because its the only ship currently unaffected by all the BS the other 2 have
Oct 4, 2014 11:16 PM

Sep 2011
I'll just say this, i think naruto and sakura is more developed and generally more natural feeling and would much prefer to see that come to fruition, but that ship is pretty much deader than dead at this point, if proven otherwise then thats great but i highly doubt its chances

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Oct 4, 2014 11:41 PM

Mar 2014
We have enough shipping in this fandom to comfortably sail the Titanic right now.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.