Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 21, 2022 9:33 AM
Nov 2021
Now I'm not going to be one of those old head toxic anime fans that be like "everything in anime isn't the same it sucks now and it's not what it used to be" that's just a old head take from people who don't really even watch the best of what today's anime has to offer. I hate that take so much especially with the great year of anime we had last year. So that's not what I'm trying to say when I say this. But I do miss this look so much man. I miss how back then we saw MEN. Not nice cute boys in track suits. Sick designed looking men. I feel like if vampire hunter d was made today dampeel or however you spell his name would be a cute boy with big eyes who's extremely nice. I really miss the days of when men looked like men in anime. Men like vampire hunter d. Men like guts from berserk. And you could still have a cute boy while looking like a man example Griffith. But I feel like most main characters today are teenage boys who look like they got a 5 inch vertical leap at most.
Jan 30, 2022 5:27 PM
May 2020
I totally agree with you bro, If we get an anime with some manly men it would be a fresh air

More topics from this board

» Is this similar to Dune?

AcbSnakeDemon - Apr 20

7 by AkiraMiyazaki17 »»
Apr 24, 4:10 AM

» What happened to the Vampire Hunter D series we were promised?

AnnaSartin - Jan 23, 2015

16 by AnnaSartin »»
Mar 31, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karikaturata - Jan 16, 2010

74 by laughterjones »»
Oct 23, 2023 11:25 AM

» Why not the higher rating?

Noobstar21 - Sep 14, 2016

10 by Yalaa »»
Dec 26, 2022 1:02 PM

» vampire hunter D amv

FMB - Dec 14, 2014

2 by FMB »»
Nov 6, 2020 2:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.