Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 13, 2022 6:18 PM

Jan 2016
Those 3 movies been forever in my To Watch list, but I'm reading some comments and reviews and I'm not getting a very clear message... it seems the Fukkatsu no Lelouch takes after these movies and not the TV series, so do they change stuff in the story? A lot? I mean, like Evangelion movies did? Or is it basically the same thing? Because by some comments it looks like just a recap...

Jan 13, 2022 6:44 PM
Dec 2019
PxHC said:
Those 3 movies been forever in my To Watch list, but I'm reading some comments and reviews and I'm not getting a very clear message... it seems the Fukkatsu no Lelouch takes after these movies and not the TV series, so do they change stuff in the story? A lot? I mean, like Evangelion movies did? Or is it basically the same thing? Because by some comments it looks like just a recap...

The first 3 movies are basically a recap of the series just with a few small changes, but Fukkatsu no Lelouch is original. Would recommend watching that if you wanna see something new in the series but don’t get your hopes up too much since the main story is pretty much over
Jan 14, 2022 8:05 PM

Jan 2016
Kylixer said:

The first 3 movies are basically a recap of the series just with a few small changes, but Fukkatsu no Lelouch is original. Would recommend watching that if you wanna see something new in the series but don’t get your hopes up too much since the main story is pretty much over

I guess I will skip them (3 movies) entirely then. Thanks :)

Jan 26, 2022 2:24 AM
Jan 2022
PxHC said:
Kylixer said:

I guess I will skip them (3 movies) entirely then. Thanks :)
no it's not a recap the story is changed and must be watched before watching resurrection
Jan 26, 2022 5:20 PM

Jan 2016
AJRavi03 said:
no it's not a recap the story is changed and must be watched before watching resurrection

Honestly, whatever change it was it looks like it plays no role at all at Fukkatsu, I can't tell in what Fukkatsu would contradict the original series

Jan 30, 2022 2:12 AM
Jan 2022
PxHC said:
AJRavi03 said:

Honestly, whatever change it was it looks like it plays no role at all at Fukkatsu, I can't tell in what Fukkatsu would contradict the original series
seems like u just finished watching the fukatsu
PxHC said:
AJRavi03 said:

have u finished watching the resurrection (fukatsu)?
Jan 30, 2022 3:12 AM

Jan 2016
AJRavi03 said:

Yes (and skipped those three previous movies)

Jan 30, 2022 9:06 AM
Jan 2022
PxHC said:
AJRavi03 said:

Yes (and skipped those three previous movies)
do u know how Shirley is alive cause she dies in the series and u just ignored the main plot
Jan 30, 2022 10:14 AM

Jan 2016
AJRavi03 said:
do u know how Shirley is alive cause she dies in the series and u just ignored the main plot

lol, Shirley was in the movie???
To be honest I didn't pay much attention, found it to be just another unnecessary entry trying to milk the franchise, like that Akito movies. I read on the wiki that she was the one carrying Lelouch's body to CC so he could be revived, is this some flashback in the middle of the movie?

Well, any other relevant change to Fukkatsu or just saying "Hey, Shirley didn't die in the remake" is enough to save sitting through a 6h+ of the same thing? (after watching Fukkatsu, I'm glad I skipped them)
PxHCJan 30, 2022 6:54 PM

Jan 30, 2022 7:06 PM
Jan 2022
PxHC said:
AJRavi03 said:

lol, Shirley was in the movie???
To be honest I didn't pay much attention, found it to be just another unnecessary entry trying to milk the franchise, like that Akito movies. I read on the wiki that she was the one carrying Lelouch's body to CC so he could be revived, is this some flashback in the middle of the movie?

Well, any other relevant change to Fukkatsu or just saying "Hey, Shirley didn't die in the remake" is enough to save sitting through a 6h+ of the same thing? (after watching Fukkatsu, I'm glad I skipped them)
Lelouch is alive because of her,yeah some part of the series doesn't make sense so they made it look like ,that is all

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch III - Oudou Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kisaragi - May 26, 2018

57 by shaq1nj »»
Nov 8, 2023 7:03 AM

» Did they have anything about Season 3 in this? Hints/Teasers/News?

FreshPrinceof3H - May 27, 2018

7 by aurora_yuuki »»
Jun 29, 2023 2:29 PM

» I understand NOTHING of what I'm seeing in this movie...

CursedFein - Sep 24, 2020

2 by Khunime »»
Mar 10, 2022 10:46 PM

» Did they redub and reanimate this or is it a cut and paste of the series?

mechian - Aug 7, 2019

1 by dxtremecaliber »»
Oct 18, 2019 4:36 AM

» WHAT IS THIS?

SmolAngeryHolo - Sep 24, 2017

31 by Fate_warrior95 »»
May 25, 2018 10:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.