Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 16, 2021 6:42 PM
Apr 2021
Somebody knows where to watch the episodes?
Dec 21, 2021 2:23 PM
Apr 28, 2022 2:03 PM

Feb 2021
Can anybody confirm that these are the three episodes available so far?:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93zCdaCPHz8&t=1s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzKo9uw9nnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjRjQ_Gc2U0

Am I missing any?
Sep 17, 2022 10:05 AM
Sep 2018
I don't think they'll make more episodes, as it's already been a year since the last one got uploaded. In that case, shouldn't the airing status be changed?
Oct 2, 2022 2:56 AM

May 2010
GECULTUURD said:
I don't think they'll make more episodes, as it's already been a year since the last one got uploaded. In that case, shouldn't the airing status be changed?

Yeah most likely. MAL has some dumbass rule that 18 months has to go by without an episode, unless there's some type of announcement. I think that rule is arbitrary and archaic.

Edit: It has been 14 months since an episode has aired. If theres still no new episodes or updates by the new year, then itll be time to close this entry.

If anyone does not love the Lord
Jesus Christ
Let him be accursed
O Lord, Amen!
Oct 2, 2022 4:20 AM
Sep 2018
Johan said:
GECULTUURD said:

Yeah most likely. MAL has some dumbass rule that 18 months has to go by without an episode, unless there's some type of announcement. I think that rule is arbitrary and archaic.

Edit: It has been 14 months since an episode has aired. If theres still no new episodes or updates by the new year, then itll be time to close this entry.

Ah, I wasn't aware of that rule. That explains why this is still ''airing''. Thanks for letting me know!
Jan 21, 2023 12:00 PM

Jun 2021

【アニメ】丑三つ時の雨宮さん ([Anime] Mr. Amemiya at the time of the witching hour)

【アニメ】新学期の雨宮さん ([Anime] Amemiya-san in the new semester)

【アニメ】雨宮さんとドクロのうた ([Anime] Amamiya-san and the Skull Song)

Source: あらゐけいいち (Arawi Keiichi) Official YouTube Channel
Feb 7, 2023 3:38 PM
May 2020
Johan said:
GECULTUURD said:

If it had been 14 months in October, it's got to have been 18 months by now. Time to close this
Feb 12, 2023 7:31 PM

Jun 2021
GabeLucario said:
Johan said:

If it had been 14 months in October, it's got to have been 18 months by now. Time to close this

Yeah. But could there be additional episodes (or other entries for the DB) from the mangaka's Twitter @himaraya?
Apr 6, 2023 8:03 PM
Sep 2018
I've browsed his Twitter profile, but, going back all the way to 2020, I wasn't able to find anything else. So I guess he never made any additional episodes.
Apr 6, 2023 8:20 PM

Jun 2021
GECULTUURD said:
I've browsed his Twitter profile, but, going back all the way to 2020, I wasn't able to find anything else. So I guess he never made any additional episodes.

Same. I checked again (https://twitter.com/himaraya) and it looks like there are no signs of new additions to this entry. This entry should probably be closed now so users can finally mark this as 'Completed'. They can just reopen the entry if there'll be new episodes, anyways.

Edit: I just submitted a modification request.
IridescentJauneApr 6, 2023 9:05 PM
Apr 12, 2023 9:28 AM

Feb 2021
IridescentJaune said:
GECULTUURD said:

Same. I checked again (https://twitter.com/himaraya) and it looks like there are no signs of new additions to this entry. This entry should probably be closed now so users can finally mark this as 'Completed'. They can just reopen the entry if there'll be new episodes, anyways.

Did you get any reply about this? My OCD has been throbbing for a while every time I see this on my list as "on hold".
Apr 12, 2023 9:38 AM

Jun 2021
zepenedo said:
IridescentJaune said:

Did you get any reply about this? My OCD has been throbbing for a while every time I see this on my list as "on hold".

Same here! I haven't received any responses. I keep on checking the Anime DB - Post Modification Requests Here thread if a mod already modified my post and this entry ever since I made a request. It's been bugging me as well.
Apr 17, 2023 6:07 PM
May 2020
Finally it's listed as complete. Thanks to whomever submitted the request! Can finally get this out of my On Hold list lol
Apr 17, 2023 7:45 PM

Jun 2021
GabeLucario said:
Finally it's listed as complete. Thanks to whomever submitted the request! Can finally get this out of my On Hold list lol

Yes, finally! I had this topic on my watch list so thanks for the notif. We can now finally mark this entry as 'Completed'!
May 20, 2023 6:23 AM
Sep 2019
The manga is still ongoing. Theres a high chance there will be more animated episodes
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.