Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 2, 2021 7:51 AM

May 2021
I started reading this manga and I was really enjoying it, but I noticed from chapter 4 on there were no more chapters, I tried with every online site (including the non-english ones). I even tried to buy the manga but in this case too I couldn't even find it
It is a pity cause it is practically impossible to read this manga in any way :(
Sep 2, 2021 8:24 AM

Jan 2017
fra2609 said:
I started reading this manga and I was really enjoying it, but I noticed from chapter 4 on there were no more chapters, I tried with every online site (including the non-english ones). I even tried to buy the manga but in this case too I couldn't even find it
It is a pity cause it is practically impossible to read this manga in any way :(

The translation team is dead , so you won't find more than 4 chapters in English.
It never got officially licenced in English , so you won't find it in Volumes.
Other countries doesn't seems interest in this Manga too.
However , there is a complete Thaï fan-translation , and you can always buy the Volumes in Japanese , if you know how to read those language.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 2, 2021 8:57 AM

May 2021
Alexioos95 said:
fra2609 said:

The translation team is dead , so you won't find more than 4 chapters in English.
It never got officially licenced in English , so you won't find it in Volumes.
Other countries doesn't seems interest in this Manga too.
However , there is a complete Thaï fan-translation , and you can always buy the Volumes in Japanese , if you know how to read those language.
Oh I didn't know they died... I'm sorry for them
Anyway I can speak neither japanese nor tai, so my ride ends here I guess.
Thanks for replying
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.