Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 25, 2021 1:44 PM
Feb 2021
I’ve just finished the anime, and Hinata hit differently for me than it seems like the majority of watchers. I found his story with Misaki to be really endearing and touching, while others seem to think it’s pointless and annoying. But honestly, it made me cry when he cried, realizing he wasn’t first in Misakis heart. He seems like an honest and sweet character that has always been thinking of and caring about Misaki. This isn’t to say that Usui doesn’t care or isn’t right for her, but I wish Hinata had more of a chance.
Manga readers, what do you think of his character and development?
Everyone, what do you think about his character in general? Do you like him or relate to him? Or was he just a cliche shojo rival love interest?
Aug 25, 2021 2:26 PM
Aug 2021
Hinata i mean sheesh
Aug 25, 2021 2:43 PM
May 2021
Ok I might get some flack for this but the dude showed up at the wrong dang time. We all were already on the ship sailing for Usui and out of nowhere near the halfish chapter this dude starts to show up.

I think if he was a factor in the beginning then he stood more of a chance for us to root for him but Usui saw what he wanted and laid the ground work for a relationship in his own way. Hinata while yeah I sympathize with the dude I got to give this to Usui just because Hinata is too stuck in the past. He accepts it tho which I respect but my man you did a great thing dropping that weight and becoming a hunk but the cards where just not in his favor for his dream girl. Thats life sometimes. You dont get your crush but what you did for your crush is still you.

Long rant I know but he always felt wrote in for me that I didn’t take him seriously enough until I re read the manga. Btw the manga is a weird trip at times but yeah Hinata is literally the boy who didn’t make it visualized but he still didn’t get nothing out of it.
Aug 25, 2021 4:24 PM
Jun 2021
usui just way hotter
Aug 25, 2021 5:48 PM
Jul 2021
He seemed like an aight side character but cmon u think anyone is standing up to Usuis level
Poor guy never stood a chance
Maybe if they would have introduced him earlier he could have had a chance but he just kinda came out of the blue as some childhood friend too late
Aug 26, 2021 1:29 PM
Jun 2021
I liked him as a character. He was funny and I found it cute how Usui was quite jealous of him, especially in that scene from the maid cafe where he realized that Misaki didn't really wanted to/ couldn't lie to him about her job. But yeah, poor guy didn't have a chance because she was already in love with Usui. But I loooved the interaction between those 3. My favorite scene is when they go on a trip and Hinata and Misaki get locked in that storage room and Usui comes and finds them. 🤣
Aug 27, 2021 7:26 PM
Jan 2019
Ayo hinita popping up I think was just basically a delayed love interest/rival concept for the sake of making the anime interesting with this last minute switch up. No way hinita was going to get t the girl. He’s amusing and likable however they just put him in to stir the pot Really.
We love a good rival. Makes things even more entertaining (although here it wasn’t ideally executed)
Usui is somewhat of a over powered main character. Despite his past, he’s put on a pedestal So high that no one can touch him let alone be challenged. Dudes gots everything going for him and legit everybody loves him (he very lovable tho)
He’s always in some top 10 for 15 or 50 rating/ranking post thingy.
Can not touch him 🤷🏽‍♀️
Sorry Hinita good luck next time
Aug 27, 2021 11:37 PM
Feb 2021
If im being honest I liked him way more than usui lol
Oct 9, 2021 4:35 AM
Feb 2021
He is not there just for being a love rival as the story moves forward he also got another love interest in manga
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

More topics from this board

» Anime or manga

Jackson_rajkumar - Apr 6

7 by Alexioos95 »»
Apr 7, 12:46 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Sep 23, 2010

388 by Troy_The_Boy »»
Apr 6, 6:52 PM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

taim - Jul 15, 2010

142 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 24, 12:41 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

francismeunier - Apr 22, 2010

165 by xevi_dx »»
Mar 22, 8:52 AM

Poll: » Kaichou wa Maid-sama! Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2010

128 by antoninus_v »»
Mar 21, 8:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.