Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 7, 2021 8:50 PM

Aug 2010
https://v.qq.com/x/cover/bvjgdtr2evoefwy/d00409cgxav.html

More of a Character PV. It looks like they might have changed the character designs a bit. Shen Qiao's eyes look livelier and he looks prettier and Yan Wushi's hair looks a bit different and he looks younger LOL. Good changes.
Aug 9, 2021 8:10 AM
Sep 2011
They look great! Definitely good changes. Can't wait for the second season X)
Aug 9, 2021 3:02 PM

Feb 2012
They nerfed yan wushi's badonkadonks :(
Aug 9, 2021 5:19 PM

Aug 2010
Ringa said:
They nerfed yan wushi's badonkadonks :(

We will miss them dearly... xD
Aug 28, 2021 8:59 AM
Jul 2021
I hope the new design won’t change the sexiness of Yan Wushi hikss
Oct 9, 2021 1:53 PM

Apr 2009
I thought at first too, that Qiao's eyes looked too lifeless in the first season, but then again, Qiao was blind for the most part of it. On close ups his face looked less expressionless, even though his eyes were. When he regained his sight, the difference was quite visible. So, I thought they did a great job with the animation.
As for the new design, I still like the previous one better. Wushi with a rougher facial line fitted his character better in my opinion. And there's no need to make Qiao "prettier" aka "more feminine", since he was incredibly beautiful already in the first season. I also like their clothes in the first season better. But who knows how it actually will look like in the final product, so I will reserve my judgement. Most importantly, I hope they are going to expand more on the other clans and characters, giving them more background and fleshing them out more (haven't read the novel).
shiroi-ookamiOct 9, 2021 1:56 PM
Jan 17, 2022 6:03 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know how to feel about the changes.

Ah Qiao - I also notice that his eyes and expression look much livelier which is great, but I don't agree with them trying to make him look younger/prettier/softer. He's in his 30s looking like his 20s, not his 10s. He has a mature beauty air around him in S1 and I really liked that. The PV isn't giving me that vibe anymore :(

Yan Wushi - How dare they downgrade the president of the Big Tiddies Committee??? T_T Again, YWS looks younger and softer too. Since we're going through his dissociative personality arc, I hope the changes are because of Ah Qiao's conservative preferences and not permanent decisions by the animators.

Other than that, I really can't wait. I've missed YanShen and their banter way too much.

May 19, 2022 9:27 PM
May 2022
can't wait anymore
Aug 9, 2022 1:07 AM

May 2020
Xealias said:
https://v.qq.com/x/cover/bvjgdtr2evoefwy/d00409cgxav.html

More of a Character PV. It looks like they might have changed the character designs a bit. Shen Qiao's eyes look livelier and he looks prettier and Yan Wushi's hair looks a bit different and he looks younger LOL. Good changes.
Literally finding this a year later.
Sep 3, 2023 8:13 AM
Sep 2023
Can't wait😅😅😅😅

More topics from this board

» Thousand Autumns Novel - Qian Qiu

Tsuyo_Mika - Aug 9, 2022

0 by Tsuyo_Mika »»
Aug 9, 2022 1:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.