Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2021 11:18 PM
Feb 2017
A first read this like 6 years ago when it was near the 30 chapter range, then stopped around the mermaid arc because they started throwing in story and I just wanted to see Centorea bubs

But now I see it's still ongoing and it's even hitting the 10 year mark next year. How the heck is this still going? Are they still writing shitty longer stories? Why hasn't centorea won yet?
It's Aiko!!!!
Jun 20, 2021 12:02 AM

Feb 2010
To love ru hasn't gotten a conclusive end yet and it's been on going since 2006 and tsugumomo has been ongoing since 2007

Monster musume is one of the few monster girl ecchi's so it's bound to be popular enough to keep going for a while.

"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 12, 2021 5:59 AM
Jan 2018
no one is going to win
Jul 14, 2021 2:56 PM
May 2018
You sound deranged, you're complaining not because "this is so bad, how is still going?", But because "my oshi hasn't won, why is it still going?!", For real it's a harem ecchi, what did you expect?
Btw, the current arc is about Cerea.
Jul 21, 2021 8:50 PM
Jan 2021
Set aside the ecchi,i really like animal, mythological and occult stuff.and when it combine human with those things,it create a fun reading and i really like every monster girl design.and the ecchi was a bonus.

And yeah,like the guy above me said.it look like you doesn't care about the story (which this manga doesn't even have in the first place so why you even care about it) and more like "why my fav girl didn't win yet".
Aug 12, 2021 4:58 AM
Nov 2020
I'll be honest the story really isnt the reason I came to this manga 😛

Not sure why everyone likes Centorea, for me personally Miia is best girl ❤
Nov 26, 2021 2:46 AM
Apr 2016
Are people still reading this ? XD It became an hentai instead of an ecchi/comedy no? I tried to continue but I really don t enjoy this anymore.

What surprises me the most is that is still continues with an inconsistent and slow pace.
May 13, 2022 8:00 AM
Mar 2021
hazarddex said:
To love ru hasn't gotten a conclusive end yet and it's been on going since 2006 and tsugumomo has been ongoing since 2007

Monster musume is one of the few monster girl ecchi's so it's bound to be popular enough to keep going for a while.

yea my thoughts exactly The author of To Love Ru her name is Saki said that she would be taking a nice long break from To Love Ru and so would the artist he even has his own series going on rn and as far as Tsugumomo yea i forgot its been that long damn and i just feel like with Monster Musume there's so much u can do like for one have they met the idols yet( i mean the one that the anime shows in like the first episode there's 4 of them i believe)? i feel like darling-kun would somehow find a way to add them to his harem as well but damn love this Manga.
Jun 23, 2022 11:38 PM
Mar 2021
hazarddex said:

also you forgot Nagasarete Airantou its been ongoing since 2001 i believe
Jun 24, 2022 2:02 AM

Apr 2012
You're asking this question in a world where the detective series has been running for so long that the author has been forced to do a temporary reboot and pretend the characters have been living in our own time all along.
Jun 25, 2022 5:39 AM
Mar 2021
RobertBobert said:
You're asking this question in a world where the detective series has been running for so long that the author has been forced to do a temporary reboot and pretend the characters have been living in our own time all along.
lol that is true kinda forgot about that
Jul 4, 2022 11:42 AM

Feb 2010
RobertBobert said:

going to guess that you are talking about the anime lich known as detective conan?
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jul 4, 2022 11:50 AM

Apr 2012
hazarddex said:
RobertBobert said:

going to guess that you are talking about the anime lich known as detective conan?

This is the show I'm talking about.
Jul 18, 2022 8:41 AM

Nov 2015
No comment
Simply like y hope good end.
See ya.

More topics from this board

» Chapter 83 - uuuh isn t it pedophilia?

Franck_Nicolas - Feb 11

1 by Phloup »»
Feb 11, 5:47 AM

» If you could homestay a Monster Girl?

JokuSSJ - Jan 15

7 by JayfromAbyss »»
Jan 23, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 77 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

2 by Mihu95 »»
Oct 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 76 Discussion

Thunderfist - May 26, 2023

0 by Thunderfist »»
May 26, 2023 12:06 PM

Poll: » Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou Chapter 20 Discussion

yaminogame91 - Oct 23, 2013

30 by theblessedguy432 »»
Apr 19, 2023 11:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.