Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 21, 2021 11:33 AM

Dec 2016
It looks really interesting, but I don't think there are many people looking for it and I'm not sure if there is anywhere I can read it :(, that's why I'm asking here! I speak Spanish, Portuguese and English, so if you know anywhere I can read it or buy it in one of the languages I speak, please, LMK!
Jan 28, 2022 3:37 AM

Feb 2020
You've got the same problem as me.

Personally, I started learning Japanese because I've been into manga and anime for 15 years, and I will probably keep liking it for most of my life. It might be a good investment of your time, and you could read the source material in several years.
Jan 28, 2022 3:42 AM

Dec 2016
Alex796 said:

Personally, I started learning Japanese because I've been into manga and anime for 15 years, and I will probably keep liking it for most of my life. It might be a good investment of your time, and you could read the source material in several years.

Ah welp that sucks, I've been learning other languages atm, but I'll think of getting into Japanese later on. Do you know where I can acquire or find the OG source?
Jan 28, 2022 4:07 AM

Feb 2020
JoriKun said:
Alex796 said:

Ah welp that sucks, I've been learning other languages atm, but I'll think of getting into Japanese later on. Do you know where I can acquire or find the OG source?
Actually yes. In the anime forum of Vatican Kiseki Chousakan the most recent thread pointed out that the original novels are sold on Amazon Japan.

I too have a massive passion for languages. There are at least three more languages I wish to learn. But in the end of the day, it all really boils down to practicality.
And because of the time I spend watching anime and reading manga, Japanese is a very high priority, for me. I actually see on the go how my knowledge allows me to understand more and more of the writing and speech.
Jan 30, 2022 10:08 AM

Dec 2016
Alex796 said:
JoriKun said:

Actually yes. In the anime forum of Vatican Kiseki Chousakan the most recent thread pointed out that the original novels are sold on Amazon Japan.

I too have a massive passion for languages. There are at least three more languages I wish to learn. But in the end of the day, it all really boils down to practicality.
And because of the time I spend watching anime and reading manga, Japanese is a very high priority, for me. I actually see on the go how my knowledge allows me to understand more and more of the writing and speech.

I see that's pretty cool, ty for the info. Also I used to want to learn Japanese, but I've dropped because I'm not as into anime as before, but follow ur dreams mate :D
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.