Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Any similar anime that has the same comedy style (especially that breaks the fourth wall)

New
Apr 4, 2021 2:31 AM

Aug 2020
I really enjoyed the goofiness and fourth-wall-breaking in this anime. It's my type of comedy, so I'm looking for similar animes that have the same comedic style.

DO NOT Cʟɪᴄᴋ Tʜᴇ Lɪɴᴋ Bᴇʟᴏᴡ:
👉 ʜᴛᴘs://ᴍʏᴀɴɪᴍᴇʟɪsᴛ.ɴᴇᴛ/ᴅᴏ-ɴᴏᴛ-ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ-ᴛʜɪᴤ-ʟɪɴᴋ 👈

Apr 4, 2021 3:10 AM
May 2020
MaxiDennis said:
I really enjoyed the goofiness and fourth-wall-breaking in this anime. It's my type of comedy, so I'm looking for similar animes that have the same comedic style.
if you're looking for 4th wall break then gintama, oresuki,saekano,the disastrous life of saiki k,the daily lives of highschool are some good anime to check out
Apr 4, 2021 6:21 AM

Aug 2018
MaxiDennis said:
If you want literally the same and don't mind the change of format, I highly recomend you reading the manga, it's literaly full of 4 wall breaks, manga references, heck even jojo references, the autor went nuts with the manga.
Apr 4, 2021 8:05 AM

Aug 2020
Yeah, who knows... The only reason why I haven't started reading the manga is that I consider getting the physical copy in the future. The only thing is the price and it not being available in my location.

Apr 4, 2021 12:31 PM

Aug 2020
Since someone already gintama I'm gonna recommend Sket Dance it has lot of goofiness and a decent amount of 4th wall breaks especially anytime Roman is on screen
Apr 4, 2021 12:46 PM
Feb 2017
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
Apr 5, 2021 12:53 PM
Aug 2016
geran99 said:
MaxiDennis said:
If you want literally the same and don't mind the change of format, I highly recomend you reading the manga, it's literaly full of 4 wall breaks, manga references, heck even jojo references, the autor went nuts with the manga.

Exactly this. The manga is much better. Ya know how the 2nd season kinda makes no sense? Well its cause this anime was made back when the anime creators didnt care whether they had source material if there was demand for a 2nd season. So we wind up with a lot of unfinished stories with the most popular now being picked up for additional seasons. The manga for this is funny and has an actually compelling story line. It could have been 4 great seasons, and wound up 1 good and 1 mediocre because of this.
Apr 7, 2021 5:57 AM

Aug 2020
Nate_Laut said:
geran99 said:

Exactly this. The manga is much better. Ya know how the 2nd season kinda makes no sense? Well its cause this anime was made back when the anime creators didnt care whether they had source material if there was demand for a 2nd season. So we wind up with a lot of unfinished stories with the most popular now being picked up for additional seasons. The manga for this is funny and has an actually compelling story line. It could have been 4 great seasons, and wound up 1 good and 1 mediocre because of this.

One of the biggest factors of creating an anime is the budget. So if they had gone that route, would they have enough money? I mean, did the anime do well enough to make another season?

Aug 1, 2021 8:06 PM
Aug 2020
How about --- To Love Ru , the anime itself is similar and some of Peke's comments are 4 wall-ish .
But check out Lala ... she and Moka might be twins

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Trineas - Mar 27, 2008

144 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 10, 2008

101 by notorietyfour »»
Apr 13, 12:04 AM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

radiantfire - Jan 3, 2008

141 by Mortimm »»
Apr 7, 8:59 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Jan 31, 2008

60 by thegirlmystic »»
Mar 31, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Rosario+Vampire Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AnimusNathan - Mar 8, 2008

79 by R6exR6 »»
Feb 12, 5:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.