Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Apr 19, 2021 3:49 PM
Oct 2020
DankHisoka said:
TensaZenitsu said:
i'm Canadian, been watching anime for like a decade. my fav characters include: Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, Glenn Radars, Misaka Mikoto, Satou Kazuma. currently watching most of the airing anime, and currently reading A Certain Magical Index, Akashic Records, and Classroom of the Elite. i enjoy talking with other people about anime, manga, and Light novels in general too. Fav anisong artists are: LiSA, Eir Aoi, Konomi Suzuki, and ZAQ

You forgot to mention ur addiction to boku no pico and yarichin b*tch club. Your welcome; for reminding you

really man... read the disclaimer on the original comment
Apr 19, 2021 3:53 PM
Feb 2021
TensaZenitsu said:
DankHisoka said:

You forgot to mention ur addiction to boku no pico and yarichin b*tch club. Your welcome; for reminding you

really man... read the disclaimer on the original comment

You edited it you fool!
Apr 19, 2021 3:55 PM
Oct 2020
ik i edited. i just put it after in case anyone started to actually believe i was into BnP and that kinda stuff
Apr 19, 2021 4:01 PM
Feb 2021
TensaZenitsu said:
ik i edited. i just put it after in case anyone started to actually believe i was into BnP and that kinda stuff

you forget, I quoted it before it was edited. i knew you were addicted to bnp and yarichin before you had made ur introduction! you fell for the classic blunder, accept your failure.
Apr 19, 2021 4:03 PM
Oct 2020
oh boy do you reallllyy want me to expose you that badly my irl friend. i might expose that h tag ur so fond of if u keep making things up. you know the tag im talking about. the one that starts with ugly bas-
Apr 19, 2021 4:06 PM
Feb 2021
TensaZenitsu said:
oh boy do you reallllyy want me to expose you that badly my irl friend. i might expose that h tag ur so fond of if u keep making things up. you know the tag im talking about. the one that starts with ugly bas-

Oi ya want to take this to the h discussion? be my guest. I don't want to taint this introduction thread.
Apr 19, 2021 4:12 PM
Oct 2020
oh you "dont subscribe to UB"? i have several saved screenshots of convos where you say otherwise. and thats but the tip of the iceberg. you tainted it when you started with the BnP and yarichin stuff so not my fault. i also know u originally had RoH as a 10/10 - and not even for memes. last chance to take back the BnP/yaricchin thing and back out.
Apr 19, 2021 4:18 PM
Feb 2021
TensaZenitsu said:
oh you "dont subscribe to UB"? i have several saved screenshots of convos where you say otherwise. and thats but the tip of the iceberg. you tainted it when you started with the BnP and yarichin stuff so not my fault. i also know u originally had RoH as a 10/10 - and not even for memes. last chance to take back the BnP/yaricchin thing and back out.

...you know what, how about we have a truce? this can end really shitly on both parts. we can both walk away peacefully, no harm done at all. what do you say?
Apr 19, 2021 4:21 PM
Oct 2020
DankHisoka said:
TensaZenitsu said:

...you know what, how about we have a truce? This can end really shitly on both parts. we can both walk away peacefully, no harm done at all. what do you say?

I can respect the self-awareness it takes to swallow the pride and realize u won’t win the argument. Fine we may call a truce. Lol that was a funny thread.
Apr 20, 2021 4:41 PM
Aug 2020
I love anime, video games, and the internet in general. My waifu is Mashiro Shiina from Pet Kanajo. I've seen like 300 anime. Sooooo yeah basically describes me.
Apr 20, 2021 6:20 PM
Feb 2020
Here's a lil thing about me, I like to cook and bake, but I never really tell anyone. I find it fun to plan out ingredients and find new things to make.
Apr 20, 2021 8:18 PM
Mar 2021
I joined awhile ago, but haven't answered this yet 😬. The first anime I got into was Bleach, and the anime that got me into watching again was Jujutsu Kaisen. I am a fan of the UFC, I like to take photos, and I love listening to music (Rap, EDM, Alternative, or anything that is a vibe). I want to get to know everyone better so hmu I'm open to talk about anything!
Apr 20, 2021 10:31 PM
Mar 2021
i have no social life xD i just started anime thats it ig
Apr 21, 2021 3:43 AM
Jul 2018
I'm a laid back mangaka junkie.
Apr 22, 2021 7:55 AM
Mar 2021
hello, i like anime and play genshin impact, im horrible at shooting games and trying to get better at apex, and my favorite anime is one piece currently.
Apr 23, 2021 11:14 AM

Dec 2020
Hi, my name's Lepus and my favorite anime is Nichijou.
Apr 26, 2021 6:33 AM
Mar 2021
I like anime and some other sf or mystery movie.
My fav anime are hyouka, clannad after story, FMAB and code geass
My fav manga are horimiya, tokyo manji revengers, solo leveling, JJK & TPN
My fav characters are lelouch(code geass), oreki(hyouka), dazai(Bungou stray dogs), ed(Fmab), 02(Darling in the franxx), mai(bunny girl senpai) &sung jin-woo (solo levelling)
https://myanimelist.net/profile/LELOUCH3040
this is my animelist I would like to be friend with you all on myanimelist
Apr 29, 2021 12:07 AM
Feb 2021
Hey guys, guess what its my first club in mal, I joined this club to make new friends and talk more about anime, I'm new in mal, I'm from India, love to watch anime of course hentai too 😂 I don't have any specific favorite anime bcoz I love them all, love to edit, I guess this would be enough for now sorry if I said too much
May 6, 2021 4:24 AM
Mar 2021
Well, I obviously like anime. I also read a lot but usually 'normal' books and not light novels or manga. My favorite series are "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood" and "Code Geass" and my favorite characters- Lelouch ("Code Geass") and Makishima ("Psycho Pass"). As for non-anime shows I really enjoyed Sherlock (the one with Benedict Cumberbatch, not the movies with Robert Downey Jr.)
May 12, 2021 3:45 PM

Oct 2020
name's baguettethecourier, but you can call me however, most of ppl call me baguette. i like anime, manga and video games ig. i may be awkward at first until i get comfortable, and sometimes my eng may be bad bc it isn't my native language. also, my fav anime is jojo
May 13, 2021 5:22 PM
Jan 2021
I'm homophobic gayphobic transphobic peoplephobic objectphobic and yeah that's pretty much it
TATAKAE!! TATAKAE!!
May 20, 2021 8:13 AM
Aug 2020
Hey everyone! My name is Chloe and I am a fellow weeb. I'm in college studying perfomring arts but I wil be learning to teach myself coding so I can create a game or two. I love reading manga and and Anime, I also love K dramas. I hope I grt to meet some of you! Send me a DM if you wanna be friends
May 21, 2021 4:55 AM

Mar 2021
hi!
May 24, 2021 12:58 PM
Mar 2021
Hello Everyone, um a little bit about me: My Real Name Is Shawn I'm 14 and I love anime. I am currently watching 10 anime week-to-week. And In the future I plan on going to college for two years, then moving to Japan.
May 26, 2021 1:42 PM
Apr 2021
Idk, i like watch animes or documentary(history or science) and read comics/manga or normal books
Jun 10, 2021 2:02 PM

Jun 2021
I cant stop watching anime, i definitely wont stop watching because animes are precious things, but some are trashes, i hate anime like school days these types of anime are getting on my nerves they cheat like wth my types of anime are harems ecchi and isekai, thats all, oh and also my name is dan im from canada, hoo hee bye bye

Jun 10, 2021 2:22 PM
Nov 2020
Danxxd said:
I cant stop watching anime, i definitely wont stop watching because animes are precious things, but some are trashes, i hate anime like school days these types of anime are getting on my nerves they cheat like wth my types of anime are harems ecchi and isekai, thats all, oh and also my name is dan im from canada, hoo hee bye bye

I mean, who likes school days in the 1st place
Jun 10, 2021 2:26 PM

Jun 2021
L_Yofre said:
Danxxd said:

L_Yofre said:
Danxxd said:

ye, but i searched on google if school days is worth watching and they said it is, i dont even know how they find it “worth watching”

Jun 15, 2021 7:46 PM
Jun 2021
Heyo! New here. I like to travel, do sports, do gaming and mostly heavy computer gaming and umm I have favourite anime but it's in my 10 favourite anime list in my profile please look there 😅😅
Jun 17, 2021 7:10 AM
Aug 2020
Hi, I like anime. My favorite anime is Yorimoi.
Jun 17, 2021 10:27 PM

Oct 2020
I like anime, my favourite anime is code geass, and i need friends and a life
Oppai is truth!
Medium is premium!
Flat is justice!
-Sun Tzu A man of culture

Jun 20, 2021 11:40 AM

Apr 2021
I like anime to escape from responsibilities XD ..looking forward to have friends here ^^
Jun 22, 2021 10:11 AM
Oct 2019
Hi!! I loveeee anime and video games!!
Yoroshkuuuuu :3
Jun 23, 2021 1:34 PM
Jun 2021
Hi :)
I like reading and listening to music my favourite anime is demon slayer and I go by they/them my favourite colour is green and I turn to the internet to make friends cause I'm lonely :0.
Jun 23, 2021 5:41 PM
Jun 2021
Hiiii! I go by either Scarlett/Kino and I love everything to do with philosophy and reading. Please use they/them for me, thank you.
Jun 25, 2021 3:39 PM
Nov 2019
New here, I've been watching animes since 5 years. I generally love action, thriller or psychology ones. Any which doesn't have romance haha.
Jun 28, 2021 10:19 AM

Apr 2018
Jo there. Been on MAL for a couple of years now and been watching anime for as long as I can remember the world to exist so yeah me checking out the forums and stuff was just a disaster waiting to happen.

As for what I watch? Mostly slice of life shows so sweet they give you advanced stage diabeetus just from watching the intro. I also watch fantasy and sci-fi so long as there's no mechas. Everything else depends .. if there's cute girls doing cute things involved I'm mostly game tho.
Jun 30, 2021 7:40 AM
Jun 2021
hi,I don't think I need to mention that i like anime, I love writing(yes fanfiction too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)I'm pretty sarcastic, an introvert too? I guess that's me...
Jul 2, 2021 9:37 AM
Oct 2019
Hi, you can call me Nika.
I like watching anime and drawing, but I wasn't drawing for months now. I will probably get into it soon again. I think reading Manga is nice, but it is uncompfortable reading them online in my opinion.
About my personality, I am pretty shy and raerely start conversations. For the ones who know the MBTI personality test, I am most likely an INTP.

I don't know what else to tell.
Jul 3, 2021 2:06 PM
Jul 2020
Heyo! I'm adnap I love anime honestly just look at the list I have here on MAL if you want to know specifically what anime I watch and enjoy. And I wanna make friends sooooooo yeah
Jul 11, 2021 3:13 AM
Feb 2021
I like anime, video games and sport's. I enjoy being lazy and watching a lot of anime but I also enjoy getting out and practicing.
Jul 11, 2021 1:16 PM
Jul 2021
Good day everyone. I like pc building/gaming, anime, music, movie collecting, hiking, and astrology.
Not sure else what to say, i'm laid back and kind of introverted. Nice to meet you all.
Jul 12, 2021 10:13 PM
Dec 2020
Hello there people. I am 15 years of age. I like anime, welding, reading, hanging with friends, and playing video games. Some of my favorite anime’s are future diary, death note, and when they cry. Some of my favorite games are Skyrim, smash, raging loop, and street fighter. And my favorite manga is Komi can’t communicate! Also, my favorite “normal” book is probably either the wings of fire or the Harry Potter books. I am also pretty introverted but I’ll try to be as social as I am comfortable with. Send a friend request and message me if you wanna be friends! Thank you for your time exalted ones.
Jul 12, 2021 11:01 PM
Mar 2021
I'm 1mintyboi and I'm a big dumb anime and manga nerd, I'm big into fashion and tryna become a fashion designer. Favorite anime is either serial experiments lain or jojos bizzare adventure. Favorite manga is either oyasumi punpun or spy x family.
Aug 3, 2021 9:01 AM

Jun 2016
Hi there, I'm Tyrony and I like chillin, I'm just big chillin right now and this club seems to be perfect for that
Aug 3, 2021 12:40 PM
Oct 2018
chill gamer weeb
i think i've had enough
Aug 15, 2021 5:40 AM
Aug 2021
Hello Everyone! don't know if i doing this right XD
Well I'm new here and have been watching and reading both anime and Manga for quite awhile. I enjoy music, art, and obviously anime and manga!
Hope we get along <3
Aug 15, 2021 12:45 PM
Oct 2020
i like to watch anime and play basketball. i often played apex too
Aug 30, 2021 12:57 AM
Aug 2021
Tina, 23yo, big fan of Naruto, have no special talent :")
Nice to meet y'all
Sep 1, 2021 12:55 PM

Feb 2021
I im a sociable but kind of introvert, i like to play videogames, watch anime, read manga and study! i want to make good friends so ill always try my best to be a good person! >_<
Between dreams and reality is the vault of your soul. No one could see the “Dream World” without this path.
芸淑 芸

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

» One Piece

removed-user - Mar 28, 2021

17 by moldycheeseweeb »»
May 29, 2023 6:22 PM

» Recommended anime

BTEXX - Mar 15, 2021

35 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
May 29, 2022 4:29 AM

» Your top 5 anime ( 1 2 3 )

BTEXX - Apr 2, 2021

113 by MARIKA_YAMAWATA »»
Feb 21, 2022 12:57 AM

» Monogatari Series

WacoTaco - Apr 3, 2021

44 by WacoTaco »»
Oct 2, 2021 1:10 AM

» The Promised Neverland

BTEXX - Mar 1, 2021

34 by Calebperez »»
Sep 17, 2021 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.