Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 29, 2021 9:06 PM
Jul 2018
haven't read the manga but this looks very interesting, has the shoujo ai tag on it too which is very nicee. the title is kinda weird though, hope the story isn't too stereotypical.
Feb 9, 2021 1:22 AM
Feb 2020
I don't have a really good feeling there is an only a one-year Gap but they haven't announced the date so we'll just need to see
Feb 9, 2021 1:24 AM

Dec 2014
to be or not to be, that is the question.
Signature removed. Check your inbox
Feb 15, 2021 5:22 PM

May 2020
im currently reading the manga of it right now and so far its pretty ok. Art is pretty amazing, they explain some fighting game mechanics, too. and last but not least, cute girls do yuri things is, of course, also included
Feb 15, 2021 5:27 PM

Feb 2021
I'm not letting my hopes get too high for any new lesbian romance anime from now on, Otherside Picnic hurt me with all the hype I had. :( I heard the manga is good so I might read that.

I just want a good lesbian romance not placed in high school! And I'd also like it to end with marriage or a permanent commitment of sorts. If anyone has recommendations, please do. Budoukan was fine but it didn't even give a kiss..
Mar 18, 2021 11:59 AM
Feb 2021
shownin said:
I'm not letting my hopes get too high for any new lesbian romance anime from now on, Otherside Picnic hurt me with all the hype I had. :( I heard the manga is good so I might read that.

I just want a good lesbian romance not placed in high school! And I'd also like it to end with marriage or a permanent commitment of sorts. If anyone has recommendations, please do. Budoukan was fine but it didn't even give a kiss..

Have you watched 'Bloom into You'? Its have a actual plot not only skidipapap scene, and they said in the manga the story make up till to college. Hope there will be a second season cuz i still cant afford those mamga lol
May 14, 2021 7:17 PM

Sep 2012
there's a bit of a commotion due the weird title and that misleading synopsis, but at least for the manga it's light-hearted. Reminds me a lot of Hi Score Girl, with the rich and mannered MC that is restricted for living her youth, so plays Fighting Games at none's sight.

Just wait til' there's information of Anime Studio and Animation Cast, in due time let's expect good results
Jun 17, 2021 5:08 AM

Feb 2017
shownin said:

you should watch bloom into you,
even tho its highschool based yuri anime its undoubtedly a masterpiece

the music, plot, animation and everything is awesome
Aug 10, 2021 9:23 AM
Feb 2021
Wow acctually im already read the manga, this is hillarious lmao xD if you like to play tekken, kof, mortal kombat etc,i think you will love it and so do i
Aug 10, 2021 9:24 AM
Feb 2021
nina444 said:
shownin said:

you should watch bloom into you,
even tho its highschool based yuri anime its undoubtedly a masterpiece

the music, plot, animation and everything is awesome
yep agree, back then im not into yuri but this show are different
Apr 20, 2023 11:33 AM
Jul 2017
Does anyone have any updates on when this anime is coming out? It's been quite a long time since it was announced and I haven't heard any news

More topics from this board

» Live Action adaptation announced for 2023

Ace_Entertainers - Oct 21, 2022

0 by Ace_Entertainers »»
Oct 21, 2022 6:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.