Forum Settings
Forums
The Betrayal Knows My Name
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 23, 2020 4:01 AM

Jan 2016
What do you think will Odagiri Hotaru-san ever finish this story?
In the epilogue of the last volume she wrote that she decided to end the manga "FOR THE TIME BEING" so she left open if it may have a comeback

I really hopes she feels better!! Are there any news about her health status? Is she still working as a mangaka?

I also hope there are other people out there who still think of her and this story and she also knows about ^^
I mean as support, not to make her pressure or something

Feb 8, 2021 11:20 PM

Oct 2010
Bulma777 said:
In the epilogue of the last volume she wrote that she decided to end the manga "FOR THE TIME BEING" so she left open if it may have a comeback

I really hopes she feels better!! Are there any news about her health status? Is she still working as a mangaka?

I also hope there are other people out there who still think of her and this story and she also knows about ^^

For me it ended in such an open way that I was like: ok you are joking me? Is this the end?
I hope someday there will be released some kind of spin-off that gives proper closure to the story
Feb 10, 2021 4:08 AM

Jan 2016
ashisalynx said:
Bulma777 said:

For me it ended in such an open way that I was like: ok you are joking me? Is this the end?
I hope someday there will be released some kind of spin-off that gives proper closure to the story

That would be amazing. There is nothing I hate more than open endings and/or unfinished stories but I understand she broke up due to her health

In her ending comment she said "she ended the story for now" so maybe there is still a small chance or maybe another mangaka could finish it based on her story

More topics from this board

» Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru end on 13 volume

Otaku-Aniki - Apr 24, 2017

5 by Hamelley »»
Feb 25, 2020 6:52 AM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Chapter 47 Discussion

Ioryogi-kun - Dec 28, 2015

0 by Ioryogi-kun »»
Dec 28, 2015 6:42 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Chapter 46 Discussion

0 by Ioryogi-kun »»
Dec 28, 2015 6:31 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Chapter 45 Discussion

0 by Ioryogi-kun »»
Dec 28, 2015 6:14 PM

Poll: » Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru Chapter 44 Discussion

0 by Ioryogi-kun »»
Dec 28, 2015 6:01 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.