Forum Settings
Forums
New
Buta Koushaku ni Tensei shita kara, Kondo wa Kimi ni Suki to Iitai Volume 1 Discussion
Jun 14, 2020 2:01 AM

Feb 2018
I woke up, and regained my memories of my previous life. I jumped out of bed in a hurry, and moved towards the mirror. Actually it's not bad to have a start like this, having a fat MC who is struggling in the previous life would be interesting. Disparaging others, bragging about pedigree, fat, real orcs, have many reasons to be hated, in the end, a boy who will be driven out of his country. The tragic future, Piggy Duke has.

Students of the Kurusu Magic Academy, where I live, need to go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast, but I fully use my family to eat a sumptuous breakfast in my own room. Silver hair that extends to her shoulders looks elegant. The nobility that radiates from Charlotte is authoritative as if she is a goddess of snow beyond her position as a servant. But, that's what really should happen. ountrytte kept it a secret, but actually, she was a princess from another country that had been destroyed. I know Charlotte's appearance is a starting point for this LN even though it is a Heroine and has a beautiful face in fact she is a princess from a ruined kingdom.

Silva is a man in his mid-twenties who was chosen as one of the candidates as Karina's future Queen's Guard. Please remember because this person plays a very important role. On the sidelines of the exam to become a caretaker, several people unexpectedly came to visit the room where he was staying. He couldn't just tell them that he was busy preparing for the exam. He was told that there were some announcements about the test that would be notified to him and he was taken down some spiral stairs to a boring place that looked like a prison.

This is a room that can't even accommodate ten people here. This place is a basement, right? Now that I think about it, I hear that there are many rooms in the basement that are used to limit criminals in them. A long time had passed since the last time Silva had made a fuss here. Then, he took a nap.

Cardinal Maldini ...? What is the princess's duty? For candidates for the position of Princess Karina's Keeper! Hold your magic sword, our Daris treasure, tightly and prepare to give us your life! All three of you will help the princess to conquer the dungeon! Yes! Defeat the dungeon master, and the person the princess most trusted will become a Keeper! Be the one who will stand next to Princess Karina, and the path to becoming a hero will open! Enthusiastically, the Cardinal raised his hands towards the Candidate candidates.

I Want to Say I Love You, that's a wonderful confession. I was intrigued by those words, volume one ended and closed beautifully.

Jun 24, 2021 4:56 AM

Jun 2012
What the?? Did I read the wrong volume? OP seems to be talking about different stuff.
Sep 12, 2021 2:18 PM
Nov 2018
Honestly calling this an isekai is almost wrong.

Its more like a very strong and capable person gets a vision of the future that changes their attitude toward life.

Unlike something like "I'm in Love with the Villainess" his knowledge from his past life is basically meaningless, its actually all his knowledge from his current life that matters. His "past life memories" only ever make him mess up.

Overall its a refreshing change of pace. Its a little long winded and I blanked out a couple times while reading it (it likes to restate/remind you of things a lot), but I liked that the main character is not oblivious, flawless, or beautiful. Although most of the character's aren't very deep and pretty tropey: we have a klutz, a tsundere, and a chosen one protagonist.

Its annoying that he is set up as "being different" than the normal type of protagonist that just stumbles into victory by chance but all he does is stumble into victory by chance. He is supposed to be some super intelligent schemer type person but all he does is rely completely on being OP.

I also appreciate the the books do not end on cliffhangers, they always wrap up the plot they are on.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.