Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 11, 2020 2:14 AM
Nov 2016
Baka-Updates states that there is a sequel: Sequel - self published Zokuhen "Bouzu to Kumo" Bangaihen. Anyone know where I can find Zokuhen Bouzu to Kumo Bangaihen in English?
Aug 30, 2022 8:38 PM

Oct 2017
wickedvane1 said:
Baka-Updates states that there is a sequel: Sequel - self published Zokuhen "Bouzu to Kumo" Bangaihen. Anyone know where I can find Zokuhen Bouzu to Kumo Bangaihen in English?
It's certain? Because is not even updated here. Anyway I'd like to know the same if there's any sequel and where to read it 'cause this one was actually good and enjoyable to read.
-¡Give yourself to me!
Aug 30, 2022 9:53 PM

Jan 2017
Ant161718 said:
It's certain? Because is not even updated here. Anyway I'd like to know the same if there's any sequel and where to read it 'cause this one was actually good and enjoyable to read.

MAL can be extremely slow with the database because of huge queue of Mangas pending approval , so it's not rare to not see some not to well known Mangas. (+ It's Self-published , so it may not be eligible)
But yes , it exist , although there is no translation of it anywhere. (You can find Raws by searching it)
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
Sep 8, 2022 7:29 PM

Oct 2017
Alexioos95 said:
Ant161718 said:

MAL can be extremely slow with the database because of huge queue of Mangas pending approval , so it's not rare to not see some not to well known Mangas. (+ It's Self-published , so it may not be eligible)
But yes , it exist , although there is no translation of it anywhere. (You can find Raws by searching it)
Then I'm glad to know it. If there's any translation of the sequel later on I'am hoping someone will share that in here too. I am praying lol. Thank you for sharing this info! Have a good day Alexio👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
-¡Give yourself to me!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bouzu to Kumo Chapter 8 Discussion

cockaine - Nov 9, 2016

2 by Konani »»
Jan 23, 2019 3:55 PM

Poll: » Bouzu to Kumo Chapter 2 Discussion

Ittan_Momen - Sep 5, 2018

1 by Konani »»
Jan 23, 2019 3:52 PM

Poll: » Bouzu to Kumo Chapter 7 Discussion

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Sep 5, 2018 11:58 PM

Poll: » Bouzu to Kumo Chapter 6 Discussion

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Sep 5, 2018 11:25 PM

Poll: » Bouzu to Kumo Chapter 5 Discussion

0 by Ittan_Momen »»
Sep 5, 2018 11:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.