Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 13, 2018 7:31 AM

Apr 2018
Good day everone, does anybody please know where to read this manga online (or download it, doesn´t matter to me) in English? I would be grateful for any source. Thank you!
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Oct 5, 2019 6:56 AM
Sep 2019
Spoil:The end of King's game rinjou.

*Thanks you for reading and sorry for my weak language.*

It will be the last moment after a high school girl, Kodama Hasuki has read all the stories of Natsuko and returned from exploring Yonaki Village.

And the event that she went to explore Yonaki village, it would be the same period that Nobuaki went to explore as well.She went to survey Yonaki Village about 2-3 days before Nobuaki.And she met an unexpected person, Honda Kazunari.

Honda Kazunari has just returned from a pilgrimage around the country. (He might think that if he did this' King's game 'will it stop?) He also returned to Yonaki Village as well.

And Kodama Hasuki met with Honda. Kazunari was inside the house of the Honda family. At that time, Honda Kanari is paying homage to Chiemi's photos as if to pray for his dead daughter.

After that, Honda Kazunari was aware of the existence of Hazuki. After each person was a little shocked, they talked.Honda Kazunari told the story of the failure of being a father. He has always done bad things with Natsuko and never cares about her.

Because when he looked at Natsuko it reminded him of his dead lover and it caused him to unable to control one's mind and angry for no reason, and attacked Natsuko.

He therefore had to bring Natsuko to give with his mother.And he promised his mother that if both of their daughters were 18 years old, he wanted to bring them to come live together.(But that day has never arrived T ^ T).After Kazunari finished telling the story, he took out the shotgun and he asked Hasuki to kill him.

Kazunari told Hazuki that "I should have been dead since that time. The father who keeps causing problems for the children, should not live."Hazuki tries to deny it but Honda Kazunari said that the muzzle It was so long that he couldn't shoot himself. But Hazuki refused to comply, Kazunari added the option 'If Hazuki didn't kill him, he would kill her'. Kazunari is now crazy.

After Kodama having received consciousness, she came out of the house.She walked and think about various things and kept taking pictures of the surrounding conditions.

She walked in the village for about 1 day, and she started to feel that her friend and mother would now be worried. She should be able to go back.

Before she returned, she wanted to say goodbye to Kazunari first. Then she returned to the Honda family house again. But after she arrived and was honoring Kazunari's body, There was a noise coming from the front of the house.

Hazuki was shocked, so she first hid in the closet. Then a mysterious person entered the house.

Thanks you for reading and sorry for my weak language.
Apr 19, 2020 1:20 PM
Jul 2019
No one scan?, Does anyone have the raw english or jp version? Thx
Dec 22, 2020 4:44 AM

Apr 2018
Nothing I found so far, but Ousama Game: Shuukyoku is slowly being translated elsewhere.
“You are not alone, Ash. I am with you. My soul is with you.” - Eiji Okumura.
Sep 4, 2022 10:26 PM
Tsumi To Kisei

Nov 2021
Masshiroi said:
Good day everone, does anybody please know where to read this manga online (or download it, doesn´t matter to me) in English? I would be grateful for any source. Thank you!
I found only 4 chapters of the first volume but nothing else, the site is called MangaHasu

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ousama Game: Rinjou Chapter 1 Discussion

Saku33 - Sep 4, 2022

0 by Saku33 »»
Sep 4, 2022 10:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.