Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 29, 2018 5:10 PM

Dec 2013
I know this is a longshot here since this is a rather unpopular series, but I was wondering if anyone knew the answer to my question.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=391

This website doesn't mention where the anime leaves off in the manga, but I might also give up hope because only 24 chapters have been translated. Last update was over 8 years ago... Yikes!
Mar 29, 2018 5:25 PM

Aug 2016
Okay, so ... I had to check out the mangas, and from Volume 3 chapter 16~17, I'm not remember much from that point in the anime. It's after Dark-suka flips out. Granted, I remember NOTHING of the anime, outside Asuka ''having fun'' with her sniper rifle and the really REALLY bad transition from ep12 to 13. But I think from what I remember most of it is actualy very different? I really remember nothing about the anime, but around chapter 16~ish feel really unfamiliar to me.

I guess check around there? I would have assumed the anime would have done more, but what do I know xD

Edit ; okay, so I've checked around volume 6 and I seem to recall having seen that weird mecha-neko in one episode but the rest around was completely new to me, except smol Asuka.

Edit... again. : Well, god damn it. I seem to recall Asuka flipping out in the middle of the series, a bit before being ''childified'' so now I'm even more confused @.@

Edit... agian. : Wait... did I misunderstood your question? Are you asking where the manga starts AFTER the anime? or did I get that backward? (Cause if so I might have accidentaly spoiled something)
LordFartdinkleMar 29, 2018 5:37 PM
Mar 29, 2018 5:41 PM

Dec 2013
ChibiRico8 said:
Okay, so ... I had to check out the mangas, and from Volume 3 chapter 16~17, I'm not remember much from that point in the anime. It's after Dark-suka flips out. Granted, I remember NOTHING of the anime, outside Asuka ''having fun'' with her sniper rifle and the really REALLY bad transition from ep12 to 13. But I think from what I remember most of it is actualy very different? I really remember nothing about the anime, but around chapter 16~ish feel really unfamiliar to me.

I guess check around there? I would have assumed the anime would have done more, but what do I know xD

Edit ; okay, so I've checked around volume 6 and I seem to recall having seen that weird mecha-neko in one episode but the rest around was completely new to me, except smol Asuka.

Edit... again. : Well, god damn it. I seem to recall Asuka flipping out in the middle of the series, a bit before being ''childified'' so now I'm even more confused @.@

Edit... agian. : Wait... did I misunderstood your question? Are you asking where the manga starts AFTER the anime? or did I get that backward? (Cause if so I might have accidentaly spoiled something)

Thanks for the quick reply! I was asking about where the manga starts after the anime, yes. Anyhow, I don't really mind the spoilers.

It's quite possible then that the anime producer just skipped around the manga series with no real direction. I think that explains the awkward transition then from ep 12 to 13. I feel as if I'll forget the anime quite easily myself too, so probably not worth it to read the manga at this point. Thanks a lot! Your post was very helpful.
Mar 29, 2018 5:46 PM

Aug 2016
Yeah, the anime was really bad. In every way. I still kinda liked it and it did some good things, but the finale from 12 to 13 was just so wrong I don't even. I'm fairly sure I saw somewhere that the anime was actualy intended to be bad.

I don't remember much from the manga either (which is why I had to jump around), I don't think it's really all that worth it to try and find the manga or scans or something, unless you REALLY liked the anime and wanted more. It's just... forgettable, there's not much that wow you in there, or has been done in a much better way elsewhere. I enjoyed all that was related to both Asukas but it's handled a bit poorly in both medium, as far as I can remember.

I honestly wasn't expecting ANYONE to ask anything about this serie tbh, I just saw your thread fly by and figured I might as well check out xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi Koi 7 Episode 13 Discussion

MainGoldDragon - Jul 29, 2010

10 by BurntFlower »»
Aug 8, 2023 10:52 AM

Poll: » Koi Koi 7 Episode 1 Discussion

BloodyFate - May 18, 2010

7 by BurntFlower »»
Aug 7, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Koi Koi 7 Episode 8 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Sep 23, 2011

5 by ItsXolo »»
Dec 8, 2016 9:07 PM

Poll: » Koi Koi 7 Episode 5 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Sep 19, 2011

2 by KenShiRo-Sama »»
Nov 29, 2016 6:19 AM

Poll: » Koi Koi 7 Episode 12 Discussion

PrometheusZero - Oct 13, 2011

1 by XiferVP »»
Oct 14, 2014 3:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.