Forum Settings
Forums

Does anyone know that you are a lolicon IRL/on other sites?

New
Mar 20, 2018 2:31 PM

Jul 2015
Like you family or friends?
I have absolutely no problem with expressing my interest in that on the internet but even then it's just on otaku related websites
I'm always afraid that when i say 'Because it's cute' that i will be seen as a pedophile or atleast a red flag because it's an excuse, but it's not a excuse! that is the actual reason!
I have nothing against big boobed or mature characters i can find them arousing or cute aswell
I just prefer Lolita because the characters i find to be most appealing both from design and cute bait because
I dunno! I just like them!
Doesn't mean i wanna fuck kids!
Are you afraid of revealing that interest or does your particular circle of friends and loved ones know it's just a fictional deal?

Edit 2023, I have become a peak lolichad
VanVelecaAug 3, 2023 1:23 AM
SUPER CUTIE SUPER STAR
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 21, 2018 9:06 AM

Feb 2018
I told my friends about it and they found it weird, even after I explained it to them, but I didn't tell it to my family, because they think anime is childish and they don't want to hear about it.
I think some of the lolicons are pedo in real life which gives us bad reputation so being openly lolicon isn't recommended.

I like lolis because they usually are the funniest and cutest characters in most of the anime I've watched. I'm not into flat chest or flat ass, I don't find most of the lolis sexually appealing, and even the ones I do (which were drawn that way) are over the legal age. I like some of the trap characters too, but only their personalities.

These are all 2D drawnings anyway, so I won't judge anyone who is into these type of things, just do not try it on real children.
Mar 25, 2018 11:14 PM

Jun 2016
A group of people I've been around online for nearly 7 years now know about it. They know basically everything there is to know about me at this point.

Most don't respect it, but it's fine because I don't play it off as something to be respected in the first place. I'm the token degenerate.
Mar 28, 2018 6:09 AM

Aug 2013
Amongst my friends who watch anime I think most of them are more or less accepting of liking lolis in a non-sexual way. I mean, they're frigging cute, who can deny that? :3

As for liking loli hentai, I think only a couple of close peeps I know know that about me. It's extremely misunderstood by most people.
May 2, 2018 4:47 PM

Jun 2016
ElementalErick said:
Basically no one around me thinks it is creepy or weird because they know I have great self control, pride and common sense , even when I openly say I'm attracted to underage girls.
You talking real ones here? That's great that people accept it since you say you have self-control, but I'm curious under what circumstance you would ever openly tell people you're attracted to underage girls.
Mar 10, 2019 12:56 AM
Mar 2019
I aint no lolicon,im just a fun size lover.
Mar 10, 2019 12:58 AM
Mar 2019
Spagem said:
ElementalErick said:
Basically no one around me thinks it is creepy or weird because they know I have great self control, pride and common sense , even when I openly say I'm attracted to underage girls.
You talking real ones here? That's great that people accept it since you say you have self-control, but I'm curious under what circumstance you would ever openly tell people you're attracted to underage girls.
That is a really plausible point. I cannot imagine anyone saying they are attracted to lil girls without getting criticized or antagonized even a little bit.
Apr 9, 2019 7:02 AM
Feb 2019
after i told them that i like lolis, they start make fun of me, and even made a song about it, and call me a p*d* and stuff.
May 30, 2019 12:32 AM

Oct 2014
For me I'm blatant about my lolis preferences. I tell anyone I know that knows what it is. My parents have no issue with it, seeing it how I do drawn petite women. The whole age thing means nothing to me and I would rather them have the maturity of an adult. People I know understand that for me its more the itty bitty titty committee rather than anything having to do with innocence etc. I mean when you come out to your parents as bi and they go, "eh i figured with how you like chicks that look like dudes", kinda says something. Then again back when I was a brony (dark times) I was also fully open about my clopping habits, there is no real reason to hide your sexuality cept for like employers and such. When my buddies online actively recommend shows to me that have lolis because they go "alright he keeps saying no to watching this isekai [trash] but hey a loli came out in this episode, now i can convince him.

Probably also doesn't help my first favorites when actually watching anime for watching animes sake were shows like Dance in the Vampire Bund and Needless which are like lolicon gateway drugs. Vampire Bund became a manga obsession for me and kicked off my manga library that now spans 3 bookcases.
Jul 29, 2023 3:38 PM

Jun 2023
I have only told a couple of people at a mental health place I go to that I like lolis, and they tell me that it is okay and that i am not a pedo since they aren’t real. I haven’t told my mom or my friends or anyone online because I am scared about what they are going to say, especially since I am romantically attracted to one.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Loli Discord ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cibian - May 21, 2016

190 by Ambivert8 »»
Feb 14, 12:16 PM

» What type of lolicon are you?

lolis4lyfe - May 1, 2015

20 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:47 PM

» Share your dakimakura or one that you want

removed-user - Dec 1, 2015

14 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:41 PM

» Who's your Favorite Loli ( Anime or Manga) ( 1 2 )

Nyaroha - Apr 24, 2014

75 by LonelyLolii »»
Jul 29, 2023 3:20 PM

» War has been declared

Spagem - Mar 25, 2018

17 by IndexXx »»
Nov 15, 2021 6:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.