Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 28, 2017 11:31 AM

May 2017
I have read the first two volumes of Psyren but after looking online i saw it had been cancelled and the ending had to be rushed. What i want to know is if it is worth buying and reading the rest of it, is there a satisfying ending and does it not deplete in quality throughout the series? I enjoyed the first two volumes so i just wanna know if it stays this good. Thanks
Dec 28, 2017 4:24 PM

Jun 2016
Moved from the Manga Discussion Board.
Dec 30, 2017 1:39 PM

Apr 2012
jude3223 said:
I have read the first two volumes of Psyren but after looking online i saw it had been cancelled and the ending had to be rushed. What i want to know is if it is worth buying and reading the rest of it, is there a satisfying ending and does it not deplete in quality throughout the series? I enjoyed the first two volumes so i just wanna know if it stays this good. Thanks

Worth every chapter, didn't know it was cancelled until I finished the manga lol

I personally consider psyren one of my favorite manga.
Jan 31, 12:45 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to IMysticalStar
jude3223 said:

Worth every chapter, didn't know it was cancelled until I finished the manga lol

I personally consider psyren one of my favorite manga.
@IMysticalStar are the physical volumes out of print
Feb 5, 5:36 PM

Apr 2012
Reply to Deeeeeeez
@IMysticalStar are the physical volumes out of print
@MackyndCheese Depends on your location you can easily find it in north america and south east asia via amazon

More topics from this board

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 145 Discussion

Xylokopos - Nov 27, 2010

49 by -DxP- »»
Apr 12, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Psyren Chapter 66 Discussion

Darkreaper70 - Apr 10, 2009

13 by -DxP- »»
Mar 29, 5:08 AM

» you guys need to vote

IshigamiSenku17 - Feb 27, 2018

8 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 6, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Psyren anime adaption? ( 1 2 )

Uberduber - Aug 10, 2010

51 by Deeeeeeez »»
Feb 3, 5:38 PM

» Does this manga really have romance?

jpxavowwgamer - Aug 19, 2021

4 by Deeeeeeez »»
Jan 30, 4:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.