Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 17, 2010 3:07 PM
Jan 2009
which is more suitable for me. i am looking for a complete story not just the beginning. if the anime ends at the end of the manga story, i will watch the anime
. also, if the manga has a little more than the anime, i will read the manga
Mar 18, 2010 3:15 PM

Sep 2009
nameuser said:
which is more suitable for me. i am looking for a complete story not just the beginning. if the anime ends at the end of the manga story, i will watch the anime
. also, if the manga has a little more than the anime, i will read the manga
Well let me just give you a heads up, I just reread the manga series. Now that I have reread the manga I can tell you if you read the manga after you watched the anime (like I did >.>) you will be like "WTF!?!?" things in the manga and things in the anime are a lot different. Like in the manga they leave out a very important event I won't tell you or I will ruin the anime/manga for you. Also in the manga things move along much quicker then it does in the anime. If you would have put what the manga as in the anime it will be only like 5 or 6 episodes and it is already in season 2 of the anime. So yea if you saw the anime first then read the manga you will be totally lost. So my suggestion would be to read the manga first. I hope I gave a good answer ^^

Also here is the link to start reading the manga. Just to let you know if you already didn't they are still publishing the mangas. They have made it to chapter 36 or 37. once it gets 2 chapter 31 or 32 then it starts to get into what will happen in season 2 of the anime.
Miharu101Mar 20, 2010 11:21 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

sugarplumfairy - Apr 16, 2008

127 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 12:24 PM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

54 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:44 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aero - Jun 10, 2008

61 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 11:14 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 10 Discussion

aero - Jun 10, 2008

48 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 10:53 AM

Poll: » Zero no Tsukaima Episode 9 Discussion

aero - Jun 9, 2008

40 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Apr 1, 9:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.