Mar 12, 2010 12:47 PM

Nov 2009
mouse_girl said:

And my quiz result

All that VOI'z one after another made me lmao XD

Mar 12, 2010 12:52 PM

Nov 2009
VOOOOOI!
I think I would still like him, it'd be interesting to see a second site of him. But not if he's quiet all the time T_T

I got Rain *__* -Yamamoto Fan-

and about the video.. 0:45.. like a goat!
Mar 12, 2010 12:55 PM

May 2009
I got:
Storm

Other Storm people include Gokudera Hayato, Bianchi, Belphegor, and Rasiel. In addition to being aggressive, emotional and volatile, Storm people are also deeply responsive and devoted to those they love. They are easy to irritate but they are also extremely perseverant.

Please feed my pets
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mar 12, 2010 1:45 PM

Mar 2009

Mar 12, 2010 3:20 PM

Feb 2008
To be honest, it wouldn't really matter to me.
With girlfriend or not he's still great. ^^

Now to the quiz.
I got Lightning ^^

Mar 12, 2010 3:32 PM

Jul 2009
Woo, awesomeee.

I love the Rain Class type. But also the Sky :/

Shigure Souen :) (And, yes, if you don't know, even Squalo can use Shigure Souen.)

Mar 12, 2010 10:19 PM

Jun 2009
My Results:

Sun

Other Sun people include Sasagawa Ryohei, Lussuria, Reborn and Irie Shoichi. Sun people are supportive and often caring, good at keeping a smile on their families' faces. They never give up, and sometimes are a lot to handle.

Got the Sun again, as usual. I'm so Ryohei-like xD
Mar 13, 2010 4:27 AM

Nov 2009
Rain

Other Rain people include Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbia Squalo, Colonello and Glo Xinia. Rain people are confident and usually have a cool demeanor. They're tenacious and talented, often obsessive, and frequently choose one area in which to focus their strong wills.
"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle.
Then I realised God doesn’t work that way, so I stole one and prayed for forgiveness."
Emo Philips
Mar 13, 2010 4:58 AM

May 2008
Cloud

Other Cloud people include Hibari Kyouya, Gola Mosca (!), and Skull. Cloud people do precisely what they like, care for what they like, arrive places when they please. Although they're frequently predictable in their reactions, they are impossible to tame or to control.
Mar 13, 2010 6:59 AM

Jan 2010
I got: Rain

Other Rain people include Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbia Squalo, Colonello and Glo Xinia. Rain people are confident and usually have a cool demeanor. They're tenacious and talented, often obsessive, and frequently choose one area in which to focus their strong wills.

:3
Mar 13, 2010 7:22 AM

Mar 2009
GeminiRei said:
With girlfriend or not he's still great. ^^

Exactly. :D

And in the quiz I got:

Hm... quite not bad. ;]
Mar 13, 2010 1:53 PM
Feb 2010
haha :D
i got storm *loves it*
dont know if its a good thing to say but im really really really like that XD at least the parts about me i can rate myself^^ (love quizzes like that^^)
and i like somehow all the storm charakters so its an awsome result for me *laughs*

oh and i wouldnt mind him to have a girlfriend i guess^^ it would surprise me somehow tho oO dont know who it should be XP
Mar 13, 2010 10:05 PM
Oct 2009
VOOOOOOI!
What color is your Dying Will flame?

My Results:

Rain

I actually like this result!
Mar 14, 2010 3:13 AM
Aug 2009
KITTYYYYYYYYYYY

"flings myself at you"

YO! 8D

pffft no squalo's gf needs to be BADASS

...and can stand alot of noise or she'll be deaf X_x

i got RAIN 8DDD

...i didnt cheat lol i actually wanted to get storm :/

OH WELL XDDD

THANKS FOR THE AWSOME QUIZ 8DDD
Mar 14, 2010 2:00 PM

Sep 2009
I got cloud ^^

Mar 14, 2010 3:44 PM
Oct 2009
Rain

Other Rain people include Yamamoto Takeshi, Superbia Squalo, Colonello and Glo Xinia. Rain people are confident and usually have a cool demeanor. They're tenacious and talented, often obsessive, and frequently choose one area in which to focus their strong wills
Mar 15, 2010 1:54 PM

Nov 2009

My Results:

Rain

May 7, 2010 6:14 AM

Jun 2008

My Results:

Rain

OEC ~ CCO ~ TSC+VIP ~ UC ~ TCO ~ TVMF ~ MCC + Other Badges
May 7, 2010 11:00 AM
Feb 2010
I got cloud... Does that make me a disciplinary committee member? ^^
I don't have any kind words to spare to someone who already has all the reason in the world to feel good about himself.
*my blog*
May 14, 2010 2:08 AM

Oct 2009

My Results:

Storm

Other Storm people include Gokudera Hayato, Bianchi, Belphegor, and Rasiel. In addition to being aggressive, emotional and volatile, Storm people are also deeply responsive and devoted to those they love. They are easy to irritate but they are also extremely perseverant.

May 14, 2010 2:31 AM

Nov 2009
Mikoikill said:

My Results:

Rain
Jul 26, 2010 9:05 AM
Aug 2009
So...

Cloud
Other Cloud people include Hibari Kyouya, Gola Mosca (!), and Skull. Cloud people do precisely what they like, care for what they like, arrive places when they please. Although they're frequently predictable in their reactions, they are impossible to tame or to control.

Shit, I'm like Gola Mosca ^^'
And yeah, I will be happy to be strong like Hibari ;)
And about personality it's probably true ^^'
Jan 15, 2011 1:58 AM

Dec 2010
I'm Rain also.

I'm proud cause the results sound like me~

Rain

Sep 13, 2011 1:37 PM

Jun 2010
Lightning

Other lightning people include Bovino Lambo, Levi A Than, Verde and Gamma. Lightning people are often poised and even charming, making their aggressive, violent moments seem to come out of nowhere. They tend to respond well to flattery and to be a little egocentric. They also tend to grow more introspective and less impatient over time.
Tell the victims to kill eachother.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » *New* Member Cards* ( 1 2 3 )

Keix - May 3, 2010

143 by Jinrou »»
Aug 5, 2012 5:00 PM

» *Claims* ( 1 2 )

Keix - Mar 23, 2010

52 by Evil_Mastermind »»
Sep 13, 2011 1:45 PM

» Squalo 200 + members LE Cards [CLOSED] ( 1 2 )

LadyEclair - May 31, 2010

50 by VintorezNL »»
May 31, 2010 4:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.