Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2010 6:43 AM

May 2008
I mean, sometimes I imagineYyaoi stories with things that happens in real life.. For example, I had a professor that dear Lord, he looks exactly like a seme (hohoho - red cheeks) and a friend in the class that was really, really cute.. I couldn't avoid to daydream about them... o.o

Even when I'm walking with my boyfriend, sometimes I just "Ow, look at those guys, doens't they look like an Yaoi couple??? - sparckling eyes"

Hoho, anyone else does these kind of things?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 8, 2010 10:19 PM
Mar 2010
yes but not intimate or in a relationship, i mean we have a cute student teacher who is gay and some of our guy classmates w/c are so handsome, jokes around and kinda flirt with him like hugging him saying that his cute saying sir i have a crush on you its so yaoi! sometimes i imagine them with a real relationship! omg
Apr 12, 2010 9:45 AM

Mar 2010
of course i do, but i don't need to imagine, i have a lot of gay friends who are going out so...i can totally watch ^^
You try and you fail. Try again. Fail better.
Jan 14, 2011 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
I am on university and when a prof is late i always start to imagine yaoi scenes and that should be the reason why the are late XD
and my prof af math is really handsome but really a bishounen a noose-bleedguy but of what i heard he's already married but that doesn't stop my of starting to imagine yaoi stuf whit him in the lead role XD
One thing i really also want to tell: when i was at a convention (FACTS in belgium) i met friends of friends and we were walking together to search for stuff we wanted to buy and of course i told them i was searching for yaoi and one of the guys (friend of friend) started speeking to me and every time i saw a nice guy or he did he started 'don't you wanne see them do naughty things together' it was really funny thought i often had to say 'no i rather want to keep them for myself XD'

Ferret0nCrack said:
of course i do, but i don't need to imagine, i have a lot of gay friends who are going out so...i can totally watch ^^

now i'm really jeallous XD none of my friends are guy i have only my imagination to use

http://singitforjapan.com/index
i cried when i was watching it T-T
May 28, 2011 8:15 AM

Mar 2008
Unfortunately I haven't. In the area I live in, there's not a lot of openly gay couples. And the ones that are; I've never seen them. Which is said for 1. Because anyone should be able to be open about who they're with, and for 2. I don't get to see it XD
What you saw at the castle on that windy night ,and what you saw at the bridge last night .. how I smiled, never utter a word to anyone. If you dare speak .. I will find where you are .. And I will kill you. Kill you. I will rip you apart .. crush your bones And eat your flesh.. I will drink your blood. I will .. devour you.

Nov 6, 2011 4:18 PM
Jul 2011
I daydream sometimes but I actually saw the cutest back hug ever during lunch O///O SO Kawaii!
That awkward moment when you're watching yaoi then all of a sudden someone walks in...
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» WHAT IS THE REASON WHY YOU LIKE YAOI / SHOUNEN AI?

Blivionis - Dec 25, 2008

22 by OvileeDay »»
May 9, 2023 7:56 PM

» Do your parents know you watch yaoi? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Cookie-chan- - Aug 6, 2008

170 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:08 AM

Poll: » How many of you .... ?

XxThageXx - Apr 12, 2009

40 by Yunan24 »»
Aug 20, 2021 3:06 AM

» worst or most embarasing experiences with people who dont know what yaoi is

R0bbieisGone - May 16, 2020

1 by removed-user »»
Apr 21, 2021 2:30 AM

» Need help finding a certain yaoi anime?

Noidem - Jul 22, 2008

12 by Ssakurai »»
Mar 30, 2021 4:07 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.