Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 5, 2017 4:58 AM
Apr 2016
I recently got into romance and harem animes, the thing is, I hate the normal school and slice of life setting, so fantasy is prefered. Ecchi/Action and comedy is fun too, but not vital, however I do not enjoy when the entire premise is around it being ecchi.

I have watched Akagami no Shirayuki-hime and Nanatsu no Taizai, I enjoyed them both. Any other recomendations? Thanks!
Feb 5, 2017 5:12 AM

May 2015
https://myanimelist.net/anime/11617/High_School_DxD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Feb 5, 2017 9:23 AM
Jul 2016
Akatsuki No Yona is exactly what you're looking for. On top of that, the female character is amazing and the guys are very handsome. The OST is also beautiful

https://myanimelist.net/anime/25013/Akatsuki_no_Yona
Feb 5, 2017 10:12 AM
Apr 2016
Mona_Hime4 said:
Akatsuki No Yona is exactly what you're looking for. On top of that, the female character is amazing and the guys are very handsome. The OST is also beautiful

I watched the two first episodes, but I quit since it was too "dark", they were too sad. I like it when the characters have fun, like in Akagami no Shirayuki-hime. Do you still think I should continue?
Feb 5, 2017 12:08 PM

Apr 2010
Tears to Tiara has a harem, but it's unnoticeable (more for comedy), and the "romance" there involve nothing but words. I think you can bear it.

Feb 5, 2017 1:29 PM
Jul 2016
Surpuppa said:
Mona_Hime4 said:

I watched the two first episodes, but I quit since it was too "dark", they were too sad. I like it when the characters have fun, like in Akagami no Shirayuki-hime. Do you still think I should continue?

You definitely should ! The beginning was supposed to be "dark" for the sake of the story, but it really gets lighter once she meets the "dragons" on her journey. The interactions betweenn all the characters aee everything, especially the ones between Hak & the green dragon which are hilarious. The way they all come to form a family is really heart-warming. Of course there are other sad moments but overall it's really amazing so it would be a waste not to finish it :) (and there are even lighter moment in the manga so once you're done with the anime, start at chapter 48, thats where the story picks up after the anime)
Feb 5, 2017 2:39 PM
Apr 2016
Mona_Hime4 said:
Surpuppa said:

You definitely should ! The beginning was supposed to be "dark" for the sake of the story, but it really gets lighter once she meets the "dragons" on her journey. The interactions betweenn all the characters aee everything, especially the ones between Hak & the green dragon which are hilarious. The way they all come to form a family is really heart-warming. Of course there are other sad moments but overall it's really amazing so it would be a waste not to finish it :) (and there are even lighter moment in the manga so once you're done with the anime, start at chapter 48, thats where the story picks up after the anime)

Is it similar to Nanatsu no Taizai then? With all of the character interactions
Feb 5, 2017 2:51 PM
Jul 2016
Surpuppa said:
Mona_Hime4 said:

Is it similar to Nanatsu no Taizai then? With all of the character interactions

I havent watched that one but i just read the plot and it sounds really similar! (The drawings look way better in AnY tho lol)Just know that in Akatsuki No Yona you have a princess on the run with her bodyguard (who has always loved her) who'll meet "allies" on their journey and they will become really devoted to her(some even have a small crush on her but it's nothing big, just sth cute that adds to the story). A very close friendship will be formed between all the characters even if they don't necessarily want to admit it ( you often find them teasing each other and it's hilarious) and it's really beautiful to see
Feb 5, 2017 3:07 PM

Jun 2015
Konosuba is exactly what you're looking for
or maybe sword art online if you haven't already watched it ( i prefer the first season over the 2nd one)
Edit: i forgot to mention 7 deadly sins that one is also good
Light_YagatonmiFeb 5, 2017 3:14 PM

Feb 5, 2017 3:47 PM

Jan 2015
GATE
Utawarerumono
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Escha & Logy no Atelier: Tasogare no Sora no Renkinjutsushi
Outbreak Company
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi

Feb 5, 2017 4:57 PM
Jan 2017
Light_Yagatonmi said:
Konosuba is exactly what you're looking for
or maybe sword art online if you haven't already watched it ( i prefer the first season over the 2nd one)
Edit: i forgot to mention 7 deadly sins that one is also good

7 Deadly Sins for sure!

More topics from this board

» Any anime/manga with birds as the main focus?

doomteensy - 11 hours ago

3 by this_shit_again »»
49 seconds ago

» can you recommend me an anime i havent watched?

berkcan4you - Yesterday

5 by Ruskimeister »»
42 minutes ago

Poll: » Looking for Dolicon (Lolicon) Manga like Mujaki no Rakuen

wuhugm - Dec 3, 2013

10 by Introvert_ShutIN »»
4 hours ago

» Drama/sentimental anime

xSamdavidx - Yesterday

7 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 12:21 PM

» Best horror anime?

Matteye - Apr 27

22 by mayoiko »»
Yesterday, 10:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.