Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 9, 2016 4:44 PM
May 2014
Well to whomever it may concern,
Welcome to The Flowers Of Evil. I am the club creator korpus_delicti, please allow me to give a brief introduction about why I created this club and what I hope to accomplish. I have been a fan of Oshimi, Shuuzo for quite some time now. The deep story lines, symbolism, and themes in his work have captured my interest. I created this club so that others who are fascinated by his work may join to discuss them, as well as discover more mangas that give the same feeling. Please feel free to introduce yourselves.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Sep 9, 2016 5:53 PM
Jun 2016
Hey, I haven't really watched or read anything by Shuzo Oshimi besides from The Flowers of Evil but I would definitely like to.
Sep 9, 2016 6:13 PM
May 2014
On the club homepage there are some mangas listed, three of them are by Shuuzou Oshimi and the other two are others that I felt were good recommendations as well.
Sep 9, 2016 11:14 PM

Jul 2014
Hey, nice to meet you all!
I haven't read much by the mangaka, but I would definitely love to to.
Darker stories are right up my alley.
Sep 12, 2016 10:07 AM
May 2014
Nice to meet you Saiki and if you like these darker stories then you've come to the right place!
Oct 9, 2016 9:04 AM
Jun 2014
hi hi nice to meet you!

Flower of evil changed my perception of anime. I only watched mainstream animes but flower was a work of art.

I can't stand "normal" animes anymore :(
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.