Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 26, 2010 1:10 AM

Jun 2009

This week's Top Contributor of the week is PockyLoveLove, she's the winner of the New Year Banner Contest, as well as a great fan of Clannad and Fullmetal Alchemist. Look at what she has to say during her interview!

Oliviasyl: Who is your favourite rozen maiden doll as well as your favourite medium?

PockyLoveLove: My favourite Rozen Maiden dolls is definitely Suiseiseki, since her desu is just so cute, and Jun is my favourite medium. :)

Oliviasyl: Is there any rozen maiden doll or any medium that you don't like?

PockyLoveLove: At first, I was really against Suigintou, since she was basically the protagonist of the story and kept torturing Shinku! DX But then, during the battle between her and Shinku, and seeing the way she acted towards Megu, I warmed up to her a lot ♥ I don't have any mediums though~ :3

Oliviasyl: Which episode was your favourite?

PockyLoveLove: Ahh, there are too many to mention! DX I think my favourites included anything with the comedy scenes between the dolls, and the battles between them in second season.

Oliviasyl: Which season do you like the most?

PockyLoveLove: I like Traumend better, since the story went into further detail, though I did enjoy the slice of life aspect in the seasons :3

Oliviasyl: Did rozen maiden make you cry or laugh?

PockyLoveLove: Both, most definitely~

Oliviasyl: What did you learn from rozen maiden?

PockyLoveLove: I learned that even though they were dolls, they had feelings as well and shouldn't have been forced to participate in the Alice Game. TT.TT

Oliviasyl: If you could, would you change anything at Rozen Maiden or do you love it as it is?

PockyLoveLove: I absolutely adore the way Rozen Maiden is right now :D The art, the characters, the storyline, everthing about is simply amazing ^^

Oliviasyl: Have you ever cosplayed a rozen maiden doll? If not, would you like to do that?

PockyLoveLove: Unfortunately, I haven't. But the fashion style in Rozen Maiden is so unique that I'd definitely want to cosplay as Suiseiseki or Shinku! :D

Oliviasyl: Do you prefer cartoons or anime?

PockyLoveLove: I prefer to watch anime :)

Oliviasyl: What made you attracted to anime?

PockyLoveLove: Aha, in grade 6, the recluse at the back of my bus told me to watch Ouran High School Host Club, and then in grade 8, my otaku friend told me to start watching Prince of Tennis. Since then, I've been hooked ♥

Oliviasyl: Which was the first anime that you watched?

PockyLoveLove: Lol, my first one was probably the English dubbed version of Sailor Moon and Pokemon. My first one watched in the original Japanese with subs was Ouran High School Host Club.

Oliviasyl: Which is your favourite anime and also your favourite character?

PockyLoveLove: My current favourite anime is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/Pandora Hearts, and my favourite characters are Yoko Littner, Xerxes Break and Alice (couldn't narrow it down to one ;-;)

Oliviasyl: Which are your favourite genres at anime?

PockyLoveLove: I watch a variety of anime, and I generally tend to like all of them. I think slice-of-life/comedy would be my favourite genre though, if the anime truly exceeds in those aspects ^^

Oliviasyl: What is your favourite type of music?

PockyLoveLove: Ever since I started watching anime, I've been listening to a lot of J-Pop and Anime OSTs, though I do listen to the occasional hip hop and pop songs :)

Members Question

_Ayase: How did you rate Rozen Maiden out of 10?

PockyLoveLove: A 9 on the the first and second season, and an 8 on Ouverture~

_Ayase: Should Rozen Maiden have new season?

PockyLoveLove: Definitely! I'd love to see more of Rozen Maiden *-*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to thank PockyLoveLove for taking her time to answer this interview. If you have any questions to ask PockyLoveLove, you can post in this forum and maybe she will answer them. We'd be interviewing Chika-chan, our Admin #1 for this club. If you have any questions to ask Chika-chan, PM me, Oliviasyl, your questions.

If you want to be interviewed, you can PM me your request and we'll consider about it, but you must be active in this club to begin with :D

Questions by: akakuwings
Interview by: Oliviasyl

Comments by PockyLoveLove after the interview:

Thank you! it's a great honour to be named a top contributor!! TT.TT <- tears of happiness
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 26, 2010 1:39 AM

Jul 2009
great interview!!!! haha, nice comment. and feel honored! you've been so active in the club ;)

|Please Join the Rozen Maiden FC and Twin Seki FC!|
Jan 26, 2010 1:41 AM

Jun 2009
Haha. I like the comment that she wrote too, that's why I put it into the interview xD
Jan 27, 2010 11:26 AM

Aug 2009
mLba09 said:
great interview!!!! haha, nice comment. and feel honored! you've been so active in the club ;)

Arigatou!! ^^ I really like Rozen Maiden, but I never expected to be chosen as a top contributor, so it really took me by surprise~ :3

Thanks to Shiro-chan for scripting! ♥
Jan 30, 2010 2:55 AM

Jun 2009
Yeah, a great interview! :D
And thanks for reply my question. =]

dearest my bb shinah ty for the bday present <33
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vote For Your Favorite Maiden

kumoku - Nov 21, 2009

44 by Golii »»
Jun 18, 2014 4:18 PM

» [OPENED]Member Cards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

kumoku - Nov 19, 2009

299 by Arata »»
Aug 9, 2013 1:37 PM

» [OPENED]Claim a Rozen Maiden Character

kumoku - Jan 6, 2010

49 by DoubleYukipo »»
Sep 7, 2012 2:39 PM

Poll: » Tell us about yourself

kumoku - Nov 13, 2009

42 by thecisl23 »»
Apr 27, 2011 4:36 AM

Poll: » Your favorite Maiden pair

KokoRin - Nov 9, 2009

22 by elena_san »»
Jun 16, 2010 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.