Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 8, 2016 10:25 PM
May 2012
I can't believe it's almost 5 years. I remember when I nitpicking some moments that really bugs me forever not only the ending like,

Where are the others go?
Are they dead?
Why are they on the side with the enemy like that Kenji dude for unknown reason?

And that's it, it never mentioned again at the end & yet we never know. I mean it's either they were end up suffer from what 'foolish' thing that they done like that bitch arisa or... who knows.

Sigh I never thought why I'm the only person who have been over emotional & taking any anime seriously anyway. It's the shame that cannot forget about that show until today although other said 'it's a utter crap'.

Why? because it's Fuckin Okuchi Ichiro. He was the writer who wrote the storylines of Code geass (I love that show) & recent Valvrave (& currently aired Kabaneri of iron fotress which I'm into it right now for some reason) which I heard it was utter crap somehow due to bullshit writing.

I mean no clear ending, unknown character whereabouts & etc which it's really bothers me somehow until today. I guess that's what anime is all about & everything ends up like that.

Edit:-

Am I forgot that Yoshino hiroyuki (who wrote in GC series) was also did most of Sunrise anime like Mai Hime, Gundam seed & accel world? Sigh silly me. Guess i should've considerate the way I post even though It has rules.

I know some people might disagree with me due to fact that people these days had a different side of reaction & perception but I'm just here stating my honest & emotional feelings & opinion because I'm having an emotional breakdown lately.
JafriZinJun 10, 2016 3:18 AM
Jun 9, 2016 4:59 PM

Sep 2012
No not really. There's like, 2 good characters in this show (but one of them is in my favourites so I suppose its not the worst thing ever.)
Jun 9, 2016 11:57 PM

Nov 2012
Well, I, for one, am pretty content with the anime, aside from the horrible pacing of the last episode.

I sing for my people, I sing for my friends
I sing for justice, so that the world finally ends
I sing for my father who rests high above
and also for my mother who I deeply love
But as I sing I wonder, what is it for?
when there is no one who sings for me anymore...
Jun 9, 2016 11:59 PM
Jul 2018
I'm pretty satisfied with the show. Especially with the music.
Jun 10, 2016 12:00 AM
Dec 2013
this show is perfect
music is perfect
story is sad

so much sadness that we should all live with the characters forever
Jun 10, 2016 12:06 AM

Jan 2009
i enjoyed Guilty Crown a lot
Jun 13, 2016 12:04 AM
May 2012
Well gee, that's easy for you to say when you sit there & take it as an excuses over whatever happened to people that we know & etc.

sigh comment these days are quite irrelevant.. hell, that pretty much explains to me why people on myanimelist forum don't care about my feelings much anyway. I mean you just ignored that every thoughts that I made & focus on good things instead? What kind of pathetic excuses is that?

That's just unfair....

*sigh* I'm done yapping...
JafriZinJun 13, 2016 12:09 AM
Jun 13, 2016 3:21 AM

Mar 2015
What are you trying to say mate??
This salad is salty favored
Jun 13, 2016 3:46 AM

Nov 2012
Esper said:

I was trying to figure that out ever since I saw OP's first post. I couldn't figure out what he was all about from the get go.
At first I was about to dismiss it as another silly hater rant, but he at least SEEMS to try enjoying the series, but for some reason isn't able to?
The questions he raised weren't answered, sure (as far as I can understand them at least), but neither were they important anyway, nor is it any different from other anime series which leave such questions unanswered, too, most of the time. Especially the "What happened to them" aspect which gets left out frequently. I am quite lost on this one, honestly.

Jun 15, 2016 1:32 AM
May 2012
Gee, am I havin a lost in translation lately?

(I'm from Malaysia by the way).

Esper said:

This is Myanimelist forum.

I'm free to voice & speaks my thoughts whatever I want like you guys are. There's so many questions that I've been asking but no one ever like to answer whatsoever like I said earlier. Even though anime has become a part of my life, I have no idea why I've felt the same thing after I also finished Valvrave the liberator, Psycho-pass & Aldnoah.zero until it really bothers me (despite shitty writing, bla bla bla).

Talk about I'm havin a post-anime depression syndrome lately.

*sigh* seems I've been making NO sense whatsoever.... Guess I have drop it anyway. *walks away*
JafriZinJun 15, 2016 5:11 AM
Jun 15, 2016 2:02 AM

Mar 2015
I see.. Hey, why are you depress? Be cause of the sad story [casual point of view(POV)]? Or because of "bad story" [elitist POV]?

To answer your question (these question?)
Where are the others go? Are they dead?
Who are the others? The main cast were shown in the epilogue

Why are they on the side with the enemy like that Kenji dude for unknown reason?
Kenji was "Gai's" subordinate to begin with. And some of them betrayed Shuu because of his tyrannical rule
Jun 15, 2016 2:24 AM
May 2012
Esper said:
I see.. Hey, why are you depress? Be cause of the sad story [casual point of view(POV)]? Or because of "bad story" [elitist POV]?

Kenji was "Gai's" subordinate to begin with. And some of them betrayed Shuu because of his tyrannical rule

It doesn't matter why I depressed whether both (either In terms of story through animations which people just fine with it OR Bad writing, dumb characters & etc). I can't tell.

A) Again, what happened that bitch Arisa? Did she suffer at the epilogue? Nobody knows. And so was Daryl Yan who I think he's dead off screen after he trying to escape at the end. Who knows. No way in hell he could've survived that (It'll be hilarious if he did so).

B) talk about how 'this' happened OFF SCREEN during timeskip.
(at first I thought Gai was dead but he's apparently resurrected somehow)
JafriZinJun 15, 2016 2:40 AM
Jun 15, 2016 2:49 AM

Nov 2012
JeffreyZin said:

It doesn't matter why I depressed weather both (In terms of story through animations/Bad writing, dumb characters & etc). I can't tell.

Well, if you can't tell, nobody can. I would suggest trying to figure out your own thoughts before you try to figure out anime.

JeffreyZin said:
A) Again, what happened that bitch Arisa? Did she suffer at the epilogue? Nobody knows. And so was Daryl Yan who I think he's dead off screen after he trying to escape at the end. Who knows. No way in hell he could've survived that (It'll be hilarious if he did so).

Arisa escaped the ollapsing building and was seen getting rescued right before the epilogue. Since that was the last shot ever seen from her, it is entirely unlikely to say she "suffered" a bad end. Though since she doesn't appear in the epilogue herself, you have the option to assume so if you so desire.
Daryl's fate is the same. The sacrifice of Rowan suggests he made it out alive somehow. The lack of epilogue appearance leaves you with the option to imagine he is either alright or suffered a horrible death upon failing to escape teh facility anyway. Why would his survival be hilarious, though? If Shu made it out alive despite being at the center of the collapse, why shouldn't anyone else be able to?

JeffreyZin said:

I don't understand what you are trying to say. Gai did die two times. The first time in episode 12 and the second time in episode 22 after having been resurrected by cloning.

Jun 15, 2016 3:13 AM

Mar 2015
JeffreyZin said:
Esper said:

It doesn't matter why I depressed weather both (In terms of story through animations/Bad writing, dumb characters & etc). I can't tell.

A) Hey.. Do you really like to see someone suffer?
B) At the end of EP 16, Haruka and Shuichiro resurrected him
Jun 27, 2016 1:27 AM
Jan 2015
No - definitely not!

I had really high expectations from this anime , but it turned out to be rather disappointing. The artwork , the OSTs , the music were fine , ok , but I personally wanted to see more Inori and Shu moments. Also the plot was a little bit unclear and difficult to understand.
Jun 27, 2016 1:28 AM
Jan 2015
No - definitely not!

I had really high expectations from this anime , but it turned out to be rather disappointing. The artwork , the OSTs , the music were fine , ok , but I personally wanted to see more Inori and Shu moments. Also the plot was a little bit unclear and difficult to understand.
Jun 27, 2016 2:50 AM
Jun 2016
Yeah there's a lot of plot holes, but this show didn't disappointed me.
At first the story is boring as hell, but after episode 13, the story becomes so interesting.
Jan 30, 2020 10:09 PM

Aug 2017
Watching it was a waste. I only liked a few characters such as Hare and Ayase...that's about it. Definitely a let down of a show.

More topics from this board

» Pissed me off

rishamr - Apr 15

40 by kyouya_akai »»
Apr 21, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

ChronosXIII - Oct 16, 2011

384 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:36 PM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 13, 2011

503 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 11, 8:32 PM

» Guilty Crown Ending Explanation/Interpretation ( 1 2 3 4 )

Xspy70 - Jul 21, 2015

179 by immaluckez »»
Mar 15, 4:48 AM

Poll: » Guilty Crown Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsubasalover - Oct 27, 2011

332 by BrandonKnapp20 »»
Feb 28, 11:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.