Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 15, 2010 5:39 PM

Jul 2008
Just watched this online. You can now tell how badly edited the show had to be to air at first. It's not a simple matter of showing a girl's breast...they actually show the action too...some kind of masturbation scene...and overall it's a LOT more perverted.

Watch with caution.

Jan 15, 2010 6:17 PM

Sep 2008
that was a very BIG difference from the firts version that they aired, i kinda liked this version more XD
what the hell was the sister doing while "she was tired"?
an anime (hat`s not a hentai) where the tits of the girl are the recharging tools, i like it
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Jan 17, 2010 2:30 AM
Nov 2008
Soooooooooooo.............DROPPED.....i feel sorry for the art and story though .
Jan 19, 2010 2:11 PM

Sep 2007
*sorry double post*
IkanoJan 19, 2010 2:37 PM
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 19, 2010 2:18 PM

Sep 2007
Is it just me or the line where Mafuyu says something about the Teresa+Sasha moment looking like Mary+Christ disappeared in the uncensored. I mean...the line where she's like "this looks familiar" is still there but I recall an additional line in the censored version...
...oh well weird....

Well...anyhow...it was more "ecchi" than I thought it would be ((fyi: yes I read the manga)) Uncensored still beats censored in linear-ness though so
UNCENSORED FOR THE WIN!!!
Except for anyone with "virgin eyes" who...really shouldn't be watching this in the first place >_>

Zero_r2 said:
what the hell was the sister doing while "she was tired"?
I admit...I was wondering that too....but then decided not to ponder it too long xD;;
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jan 19, 2010 2:27 PM

Aug 2009
Uncensored version is better because normal version is cut in more moments for episode!! For example in fight scenes :/
Feb 1, 2010 2:47 AM
May 2008
They should show it as it is. Uncensored, uncut versions.
Feb 21, 2010 8:26 AM

Jan 2010
good i guess
Sig deleted for being too large.
Mar 15, 2010 1:04 PM

Aug 2006
man, this is the most blasphemous fanservice series I've seen since Kannazuki no Miko.
And it's awesome!

Apr 2, 2022 11:24 AM

Jan 2017
Im very confused about the state of the 'bodies' we saw in the opening seconds of the anime. These bodies are not seen in the manga, that entire scene is actually only comprised of one page.

To me, the girls seem alive. If you pause, there's a frame where one girl has her eyes wide open. Their skin does not look discolored, so decomposition does not seem to have taken place. Their bodies do not have any type of injury even though the villain uses a blade (as seen with the girl he actually kills) so are these girls alive or dead?

If they were dead, why the need to restrain them? Why not just pile them up? The dead don't walk. Also, in what world can you store 10+ dead girls in a church and not have the police up your ass? Did their families and friends just forget about them? Why are students still going to this school with a serial killer on the loose that just off'd half of your class? Nothing is making sense :(

Female x Female = Yes

Girl x Girl = Yes

Vagina x Vagina = Yes

Yuri = Yes

Lesbian = Yes
Jan 5, 2023 7:41 PM
Feb 2020
Hello
I remember the first time I watched "Seikon no Qwaser"
Opening (Errand) started with 3 main girls (Teresa, Mafuyu and Tomo) uncovering their chest through the flying lines
it was at first 10s of OP
but I can't find that version of OP anywhere
I tried few different Uncen version

now I feel Delusional

But it so much fit to the plot
maybe it was for few first TV episode and then they removed the girls from OP and never added then in Uncen version

if you saw something like that or you know  about it,  please reply here
thanks
Dec 5, 2023 6:14 AM
Feb 2020
Reply to Allen2020
Hello
I remember the first time I watched "Seikon no Qwaser"
Opening (Errand) started with 3 main girls (Teresa, Mafuyu and Tomo) uncovering their chest through the flying lines
it was at first 10s of OP
but I can't find that version of OP anywhere
I tried few different Uncen version

now I feel Delusional

But it so much fit to the plot
maybe it was for few first TV episode and then they removed the girls from OP and never added then in Uncen version

if you saw something like that or you know  about it,  please reply here
thanks
@Allen2020
Problem Solved

I thought I posted it Here, But now I Can't Find it, so I say It again
What I Described Belongs to Ending, Not Opening
so watch ending and you find those shots

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kanade-chan - Jun 19, 2010

94 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 8:01 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 23 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 12, 2010

42 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 7:11 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 22 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Jun 5, 2010

32 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:38 AM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 21 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 29, 2010

34 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 9:47 PM

Poll: » Seikon no Qwaser Episode 20 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - May 22, 2010

33 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 2, 2023 6:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.