Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 15, 2016 8:51 AM

Jul 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Ripley Rose
Lumia Akeauru
Yuki Shimizu
Stella
RedPtolemyMay 19, 2016 4:27 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 18, 2016 8:41 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

As the 2 girls walked up to the dorm entrance there was a sign on the entrance that said
Residents:
Ripley Rose
Lumia Akeauru
Yuki Shimizu

"See? You do have a dorm, It just took a little work to find it" she said a little happy that she could help her newly acquired friend. "While I'm here I'll help you take your stuff inside" she said as she took one of the bags from Lumia and began carrying it inside.
May 18, 2016 9:08 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia followed Shiro to the room and looked at the residents, "Oh, I guess I did have a dorm..." Lumia just shrugged as she followed Shiro inside of the dorm. She looked around the dorm trying to figure out where she should put her things."This room is so big..." She was a bit amazed with just how big of a room she had to stay in. She went over to the bed in the far corner and placed her bag on the empty bed. "I guess I'm the first person here. At least it makes it easy to pick where I want to sleep every night. Do you think this is a good bed to sleep Shiro?" She looked back to her friend as she spoke hoping to get some help with deciding where to spend her school year. "I'm not really used to having so much space so this is a bit weird to me.." She laughed a little which anyone could hear was full of nervousness.
May 18, 2016 10:29 PM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

Yuki walked into the dorm with his fur all messed up with leaves caught in his ears and tail. As he entered he put his bags down and looked around. "What beds are open?"Yuki asked Lumia waving his tail shyly.
May 19, 2016 5:17 AM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia glanced back to the new person that had entered the room. She blinked a moment a little surprised that a young boy was going to be in her dorm with her. "Oh.." After a moment Lumia picked up her bags from the bed and smiled back to the young boy. "All the beds are open take which ever you like. " Her eyes just moved back and forth as she watched Yuki's tail sway side to side.
May 19, 2016 10:27 AM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

As soon as the young boy walked in Shiro returned to her cold and apathetic tone once again. "And you are?" She asked the young boy, giving him a cold stare. Clearly not happy about him being here.
May 19, 2016 10:54 AM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

"I am Yuki Shimizu and I am a Fox spirit." Yuki replied to Shiro. After choosing a bed Yuki set his stuff down next to it. Then he sat down to try to clean out the twigs and leaves caught in his tail, but every time he tried to grab his tail it would sway away from him. After a few trys of catching his tail he looked to Lumia. "Can you get the twigs and leaves out of my tail?" Yuki asked Lumia now blushing embarrassed that he couldn't catch his tail.
May 19, 2016 2:12 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia continued to watch the fox spirit a bit intrigued by his movements. She did chuckle a little watching Yuki attempt to pull the various things from his tail before asking her to come take them out for him."Of course I don't mind." Lumia walked over to the boy's bed and sat down behind him and began to pull the twigs and leaves from his tail for him. "By the way Yuki my name is Lumia." Lumia glanced over at Shiro giving her a smile as if saying it was alright. The young boy only wanted help anyway.
May 19, 2016 2:47 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

Shiro sighed, seemingly displeased. After watching Lumia get the leaves out of Yuki's tail, she spoke up. "You seem a little young to be going to a high school. And from my experience with foxes they are usually mischievous and are tricksters. It just seems a little shady to me..." she said, questioning the boy. She had never liked foxes much to begin with. And she didn't trust one so young with her only friend.
May 19, 2016 10:56 PM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

"I am 14. I am just short and also some fox spirits mature mentally slower than others." Yuki said starting to blush again. "Also the only mischievous thing I have ever done was sneak cookies from my mom's cookie jar." Said Yuki with his face almost beet red emberessed. After saying that Yuki started to worry about his mother being safe from the illegal hunters. As he thought about his mom he started to cry.
May 20, 2016 9:47 AM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

While Lumia was still behind Yuki she listened to the boy comment about some foxes maturing slower than others. It made her curious as to if there were other animal human hybrids around the school and if they had any different attributes to how their bodies reacted to age. She did smile a little as the mentioning of stealing cookies from a cookie jar,That seems so old school she thought to herself. Once the young boy began to cry Lumia did wrap her arms around him from the back and pulled him closer to herself."It must be hard not being with your mother right now. I'm sure shes happy that you're here learning and growing." Lumia was just trying to make the little boy feel a bit better even though she always felt sad when thinking about anyone's family.
May 20, 2016 10:13 AM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

Once the boy started crying, Shiro presumed from the comment about his mother, she responded with. "I'm not a large fan of cry babies, especially those who seem to think they are allowed to cry when others are worse off than them. You think crying is what your mother would've wanted you to be doing right now? You think crying is going to help anything right now? No. It isn't. So quit crying, get up, and act like you have some dignity." Shiro said with a very harsh tone in her voice.
May 20, 2016 11:12 AM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

"What dignity do fox spirits have any more! They are being illegally hunted for sport and toted on poles to lure out their friends and family who would want to bury them." Yuki replied in terror and now his entire body was shaking. "I have watched as my friends and their familys were killed in front of me and their houses burned to the ground as they laughed. Some of them will be stuffed to stand as a throphy and some have their heads chopped off to be put on the wall as their tails are sold off." Said Yuki with his face stricken with fear and tears streaming from his face.
SayuSummarillMay 20, 2016 11:37 AM
May 20, 2016 1:12 PM

Dec 2015
Mineko Shiro

"And you think that gives you anymore reason to cry than anyone else here? Nobody even remember's Lumia's family. My family was murdered when I was young and I was taken off and experimented with. You think you're the only one who has a reason to cry?..." she said, this time in a cold voice, seemingly apathetic to this young boy. "If you have no dignity then you would'nt be here now would you? You would've let the hunters kill you. You would've run away from it all. Yet your still here. So gather up whatever tiny amount of dignity you have left. And quit crying. *sigh* I'll take my leave now." she said as she walked out of the door.
May 20, 2016 1:52 PM

May 2016
Lumia Akeauru

Lumia let out a sigh and just patted Yuki on the head."Don't worry she won't....shouldn't hurt you. I think..." Lumia got up from the bed and followed after Shiro with a slight bit of annoyance shown in her face. "Shiro wait a second." She called out to her friend as she chased after her into the hallway.
May 20, 2016 2:11 PM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

After Shiro and Lumia left Yuki put on his pajamas with snowflake pictures all over it and it had a hood with holes for his ears and a hole for his tail. After he put them on he grabbed his fox stuffed animal that was as big as Yuki and layed down on his bed and fell asleep.
SayuSummarillMay 20, 2016 2:28 PM
May 20, 2016 4:07 PM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

After a bit of sleep Yuki gets redressed in his uniform and thinks about heading out to skate a bit at the Ice rink.

(heads to the Ice skating Rink)
SayuSummarillMay 20, 2016 4:40 PM
May 22, 2016 1:35 AM

May 2016
Drakumai Hitokori

After Yuki had passed out with a note in his hand that said "dorm 35",Drakumai assumed that is where she was meant to take him in the event that he lost consciousness,which he did,therefore she had half-carried and half-dragged him to his dorm,which was surprisingly opened,and left him in there before quickly leaving to her own dorm
<leaves the dorm and leaves Yuki there>
May 22, 2016 1:40 AM

Sep 2014
(@Iya_Dejikatsu Thanks for rping with me it was a lot of fun. :) I have to go to bed now or else I am probably going to join Yuki XD) (Also I sent you a friend Request)
May 24, 2016 12:24 AM

Sep 2014
Yuki Shimizu

Yuki wakes up and notices he had been placed back in his dorm as well as Drakumai was gone. He decides to get up and get changed back into his kimono and headed out to the ice skating rink once again.

(leaves to the Ice Skating Rink.)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.