Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 5, 2016 5:05 PM

Apr 2013
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Fae Kasumi
Takeyoshi Miyasaki
Sky Bloomfield
Sanson Rees
LightSpark090May 6, 2016 11:51 PM

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
May 6, 2016 6:33 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky walked in to the dorm, prepared to meet everyone. He was surprised to find no one inside. He set his bags down by a bed, and walked up to the window, taking in the view.
What the fuck is oatmeal?
May 6, 2016 8:58 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi enters the room,and looks around,apparently someone was already here as there are some things on one of the beds "Hello? Is anyone here?"
Seeing that no one was there,Takeyoshi changes into a male school uniform and leaves the room.
Gami_ToshiteMay 6, 2016 9:05 PM
May 6, 2016 11:04 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi goes back inside the dorm room,and decides to see if anyone's there before sleeping "hello?"
May 6, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky walks in and sees someone standing there.
"Hello nice to meet you!" Sky says, at an attempt for introductions.
May 6, 2016 11:11 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Hearing someone,Takeyoshi turns around to see his new roommate "Nice to meet you as well,I'm Takeyoshi Miyasaki,and I guess I'll be your roommate," Takeyoshi attempts to sound confident,but mainly sounds a bit awkward,like always
May 6, 2016 11:22 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky smiles and says, "Yeah it seems we are. Sorry for not sticking around and chatting, but I need sleep."
Sky flops down on his bed, and falls asleep instantly.
(Lol, I really do need sleep though)
May 7, 2016 12:19 AM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

Wow ! I swear I started walking towards this room before you all... But you somehow all got in front of me ! Haha ! I must have gotten lost along the way ! Says Fae, laughing openly. She looks around the room, only to see two persons. One of them, which looks like a girl, jumps down on the bed, apparently tired. Exagerating her expression, she motions the other one, a boy apparently ? To come sit on the bed close to the window. That would be her bed. She starts whispering to the boy : Hey ! She must have been really tired ! Look at her now... Oh... She says while looking at the asleep student with a mother-like smile, her eyes glittering with comprehension over her need to sleep. My name is Fae Kasumi ! Pleased to meet you ! She says loudly. She then notices how loud she was and quickly puts her hand in front of her mouth, blushing from embarassement.
And yours is ... ? She says, whispering.

<Anyone from Europe in this dorm ? that'd be cool honestly... you can think out why :P>
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Seryen Akakumo(work in progress)
-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

I can't actually think of anything good and original as of yet...
May 7, 2016 6:55 AM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky woke up. He was exhausted, but he was feeling better now. He looks around and realizes there's one more person in the room.
"Nice to meet you. I'm sky," he began, "I feel I should probably bring up that I'm a guy, and people often mistake me for a girl." He finished. Sky had the vague impression that some people he'd met already think he's a girl.

(Lol, but actually, I should've chose a better picture. I'm not sure what the one I chose is from)
May 7, 2016 7:01 AM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi told him this -"no,don't worry,I can tell you're a guy. I've become quite good at recognizing people's genders" with a small smile,wondering who the person who had mistaken him for a girl was.
Gami_ToshiteMay 7, 2016 7:35 AM
May 7, 2016 7:07 AM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

A girl had come in the room,and after she had introduced herself as Fae Kasumi and asked for a name,Takeyoshi replied with "It's Takeyoshi Miyasaki,and I'm very pleased to meet you as well," While smiling at her. Takeyoshi then walks out of the dorm to look for more people to talk to,or,well,anything to do,hoping to encounter her roommates some other time.
Gami_ToshiteMay 7, 2016 9:02 AM
May 7, 2016 9:49 AM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

-Arf... You're a boy ? Haha ! My mistake, sorry ! Said Fae, trying to hide her embarassement behind her smile. So your name is Sky ? Well, the pleasure is m-
Realizing her other roommate, Miyazaki-san, was leaving the room, she turns around to him <I know, it's HER, but RP you know> and shouts : Woah ! Wait out ! I must have looked pretty terrible for a guy like him to run away from me... She says with a small pout.
She then turns towards Sky once again. Apparently he wasn't completely up as of yet. She gets up, walks to the door, then turns around once again to Sky. So we're gonna be in the same dorm from now on ? I guess I'll see you later then ! She says, winking.
I'm just gonna check out this school I guess ? It looks super big ! There must be a library somewhere...

<Moved to Library>
MoxyzeMay 7, 2016 10:22 AM
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 7, 2016 11:30 AM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky yawns as he stretches. He walks towards the window, still impressed by the view. Well, I'd better head out. And once again, he leaves the dorm.
May 7, 2016 3:32 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Returning to the dorm,Takeyoshi lays down,staring out the window,and thinking of today's happenings I should've probably said more to Fae,or less,I hope she doesn't think I'm desperate.
Takeyoshi,after staying for over an hour,decided to go outside and heads toward the cafeteria.
Gami_ToshiteMay 7, 2016 5:04 PM
May 7, 2016 9:23 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi returns to the dorm,feeling tired,and lays down,eventually going to sleep.
May 7, 2016 9:48 PM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

As Fae returns from the library, she can see Miyasaki-san sleeping on his bed. Kyaa! He's in the bed next to mine ! What should I do, what should I do ?! She then starts thinking on the situation, only to fall in awe in front of Takeyoshi's sleeping face.
Really now... Boys shouldn't be able to be so cute... She whispers softly, smiling at her own words. She then closes on his bed to be able to get a better view of him. His breaths seem to get quicker as she gets closer, and he starts slightly moving around in his bed. Is he having a bad dream ? That's a pretty active behaviour for a sleeping person... She thinks. Wanting to make him feel better, she then holds one of his hands.
Even his hands are great huh ? They're so soft... She mumbles softly, feeling them.
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 7, 2016 10:15 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi,who had always been woken up by the smallest things,had woken up,feeling something in her hand. Takeyoshi wakes up suddenly,finding Fae next to her,and flelt strangely embaressed. Takeyoshi sat up,to make it clear she was awake,quickly put her glasses,which had fallen off,back on,and said "Uh,hello Fae!" not knowing what else to say.
May 7, 2016 10:20 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky, walks into the room, only to feel he's interrupting an important moment. Awkwardly, and very slowly, Sky proceeds to his bed, and lies down, appearing to sleep. Although, Sky has far too much trouble sleeping at this time of night. With his head in his thoughts, he truly appears asleep.

(Is Takeyoshi a girl or guy? Sorry, I'm not sure)
May 7, 2016 10:23 PM

Apr 2016
(She's a girl,but I made it specifically so if you didn't read her thoughts,you wouldn't know. So,you're not really supposed to know)
Gami_ToshiteMay 7, 2016 10:26 PM
May 7, 2016 10:40 PM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

As she sees Miyasaki-san awaken, she quickly takes her hand off him, getting redder by the second. What would he think... Nobody does that ! Holding someone's hands during his sleep... She gets red from embarassement.
Seeing Sky come into the room, she turns to him, trying to hide her emotions. She puts on a bright smile and places her hair, that had fallen in front of her face, behind her ears again. "Hey Sky ! Wait... That's his name right? She whispers to Miyasaki-san. Long time no see ! What have you been doing all this long ? I didn't really get to see you much !"

<still a girl picture I see ?>
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 7, 2016 10:48 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Fae seemed to be acting a bit strange somehow,but Takeyoshi decides that this must just be a side effect from her lack of sleep lately. "Yes,that's his name," She whispers back at Fae,unsure if it actually is as Takeyoshi's memory wasn't remarkably accurate,although she wonders why Fae is talking to Sky,as Sky appears to be asleep to Takeyoshi.
May 7, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky waved his arm, not totally paying attention. "Hello Kasumi-chan."
He had gotten back into his bad habit of allowing his thoughts to consume him.

(Lol, I wasn't even aware it was a girl. Oh well. Maybe we can be the unique dorm, where everyons thinks Sky is a girl, and Takeyoshi a guy. Also, I'm glad Tokeyoshi is a girl. Otherwise it's be a reverse-harem. :P)
May 7, 2016 10:55 PM

Apr 2016
(Lol,I'd say we are a pretty unique dorm. Also,for the reverse harem thing,exactly my thoughts,although a reverse harem might be interesting)
May 7, 2016 10:57 PM

Jan 2016
(That's basically what's going on in Fae's eyes, right? Lol)
May 7, 2016 10:58 PM

Apr 2016
(Yes,this dorm will be quite interesting. Lol)
May 7, 2016 10:59 PM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

Taking a quick glance at Miyasaki-san, she sees a weird look coming out of him. What was up ? She then turns her head around to see Sky asleep. Did I just speak alone ? She blushes and tries to find something to do. Her heart racing, she thinks, slightly disappointed : Will he not react to me holding his hand ? Well... That's a relief. I think? Fae really couldn't figure out her way of thinking at the moment. All was in a blurry. She could only think about Miyasaki-san, as his face kept reappearing in her mind. She decided she would make breakfast/lunch/dinner <Yo, what time do we take ? 10pm or 7am ? #Hungry ;)>.
-D-do you want to eat something ?
She was a pretty good cooker, or so she thought. Maybe she could cook for him...
As she starts cooking, Sky wakes up. She turns to him and adds : Ah ! I thought you were awake ! Do you want to eat with us ?
MoxyzeMay 7, 2016 11:06 PM
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 7, 2016 11:02 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi was surprised by the question,and answered "S-sure,do you want to go to the cafeteria?" She asked,not wanting to seem rude and not suggesting anything,although,still being new to the school,she didn't know much to suggest anyways.
May 7, 2016 11:05 PM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky hears people talking, but it's a muddy sound now. He can't hear a thing. Sky becomes so lost in his thoughts, it's more or less impossible to reach him.
(Aka, I want to go finish Nisekoi before I lose my ability to stay awake. See you later)
May 7, 2016 11:11 PM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

-Ok, let's get moving ! Says Fae, as she starts pulling Miyasaki, holding his hand.

<Moved to cafeteria, but I guess your reaction should be written here.>
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

May 7, 2016 11:13 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Confused and blushing,Takeyoshi is just about dragged to the cafeteria,but didn't mind much.
<moved to cafeteria>
May 8, 2016 11:05 AM

Jan 2016
Sky Bloomfield

Sky notices he's alone. He leaves the dorm.
May 30, 2016 9:11 AM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi enters the room,quite tired from having been out the whole day,and even more tired from doing this thing called socializing in which she had little skill in. She thinks of how she could've been a lot less rude when she left people that day....she could've at least said goodbye or not have pointed out how meeting someone actually wasn't that pleasant,and sighed. She goes to sleep with these thoughts.

After a while,she wakes up and exits the dorm.
<Leaves dorm>
Gami_ToshiteMay 30, 2016 4:21 PM
May 30, 2016 11:44 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

As Takeyoshi enters the dorm once more,she takes out her phone,which is now filled with umm...pictures she had taken earlier,and she is thankful that no one else is here as she looks through her phone's pictures,and takes out some she had in physical form,putting them in her cabinet for now as she just sits around,reading a book and wondering if anyone will enter the room.
May 31, 2016 4:29 AM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

Fae got in her dorm and jumped towards her bed. Doing so, she caught a glance of Takeyoshi reading a book. She really wanted to speak with her... But she was just too tired.
She laid down on her bed and quickly fell asleep.

<I'm soooooo sorry... Well, I'll be back in a few weeks. Or maybe earlier, but I won't have time to RP really actively.Srysrysrysrysrysrysrysry>
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

Jun 1, 2016 4:18 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi glanced away from her book long enough to see Fae lay down and fall asleep instantly,and while she had wanted to talk with Fae,was somewhat relived: Now she wouldn't have to apologize for leaving her almost alone without a word,which Takeyoshi was regretting. Not wanting to disturb Fae's sleep,Takeyoshi leaves the dorm room in silence.

<Leaves dorm>
Jun 17, 2016 12:42 PM

Apr 2016
Takeyoshi Miyasaki

Takeyoshi entered the dorm once more,and just kind of sat on her bed,not doing much. Maybe she would speak to Fae once she woke up,but for now continued to read the book she had been reading before leaving.

Eventually,she leaves again.
Gami_ToshiteJun 24, 2016 5:15 PM
Jul 3, 2016 1:22 PM

Jan 2016
Fae Kasumi

Yawning lazily, Fae slowly opened her eyes. When she looked around, her room was just like always. It felt strangely nostalgic, like if she had slept for weeks. Shaking her head, and with it the remnants of her drowsiness, she got up. She quickly took a shower before dressing up.
After taking her handbag, she walked out of the room, heading towards the cafeteria for a tasty meal and, hopefully, some people to speak with.

<Gone to Cafeteria>
Currently RPing as :

In MIRAI HIGH RP:

-Fae Kasumi

Mystia Fantasia

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.