Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2016 7:24 PM

Mar 2014
Each dorm consists of two rooms, being connected to each other.

Residents:
Jack/Nari
Mohab Sobky
Hikaru Nishimura
Kotetsu Hideo
LightSpark090Jun 3, 2016 2:06 AM
RP characters: Freya
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Apr 6, 2016 8:32 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

"Helloo", Kotetsu called out as he opened the door of the dorm room with the key he had just received. He however quickly took notice that there was no one there. There was no one's luggage, either. "I'm the first one here? ...Odd." he thought as he threw his bag onto one of the beds. He took out three bars of chocolate and laid down on the bed. The next couple of minutes were spent staring at the ceiling and quickly hogging down the sweets. "Nothing to do, huh?", he said to himself after a while and got back up. "Might as well explore a bit." With that he exited the room, closed the door and headed outside.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Apr 6, 2016 5:26 PM
Dec 2015
Upon reaching the dorms, Mohab went on the business of finding his room. After a while he found the room he was looking for. He opened the door and went in, seemingly uninterested, he went on the business of unpacking, then, looking at his cellphone he realised he had to go to his first class in thirty minutes.

After wearing his new uniform, he sighed and went outside, "Well, here goes nothing." Mohab said as he went to his class.
Apr 6, 2016 6:16 PM

Aug 2014
Saya

Reaching her room she opened the door with the key she had received through the mail a week ago, the door opened with a clean click sound and she walked inside the room with her bags behind her, it seemed like someone had already arrived before her since there where chocolate bar wrappers on one of the beds and a bag besides the bed. She better not be a slob she thought in her head as she picked up the wrappers and threw them in the garbage bin. She arranged all her stuff in the drawers and the toilet, it looked like her roommate didn't organize any of their stuff before heading out so she already had a mixed impression of them. Once she was done she wiped her forehead and let out a Phew, after that she decided she was gonna go to the rooftop to get a nice view from above and maybe draw. She brought her sketchbook and pencils with her and headed outside of the room closing the door behind her.
Apr 11, 2016 3:10 PM
Mar 2016
Hikaru approached the door of his dorm room. He had arrived at the school a few days late, because of complications in his travel plans.
He searched around his pockets for his key. Did I remember the key before I left , he thought to himself. Guess not.... He closed his eyes and concentrated. Making sure he was holding all of his luggage, he activated his ability and walked through the door. Was I supposed to do that? Guess there's nothing I can do about it now though
Jun 4, 2016 5:51 AM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Carrying Rin on her back, Miyuki walked into the Dorm with Kotetsu and looked around once more. "Why do I keep doing this? I know all the dorms are the same..." she thought this as she turned to ask Rin a question "You wanna stay on my back for a bit? We should be out of here soon" she also looked to Kotetsu and said "This would be your dorm, go wild" her tone of voice for both these statements was upbeat once more
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Jun 4, 2016 11:37 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

"As wild as a person unpacking their stuff can be", Kotetsu laughed. He sat down on the bed he'd claimed earlier and looked at the two. It seemed the piggyback ride had become their main method of transportation, which he found slightly amusing. "Thanks, it probably would've taken longer for me to find back here on my own." He looked around the room for a while before addressing the two again. "So, this is my humble home for now. If you ever need me for something come yell behind that door." He said this in a joking tone, but sounded sincere.
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34
Jun 4, 2016 1:14 PM

Mar 2016
Rin

Rin looked at Miyuki and put her hands on her cheeks, she began squishing them and spoke, "You are now my slave... Hahahahaha." Rin laughed for a while and then nodded in agreement with Miyuki about being on her back. She looked at Kotetsu and smiled a bit and waved, "Oy, get lost soon ok? We can meet again there." she just held on to Miyuki as they both left.
I keep my distance now
Forcing my jaw to smile
Jun 4, 2016 2:05 PM

Apr 2016
Miyuki Yang

Miyuki patted Rin on the head after the cheek squishing and said "I might as well be, I've been carrying you since we met". Her tone of voice was joking as she waved goodbye to Kotetsu with Rin "Try not to get lost actually, we might not be there to save you", her tone was still joking, as she walked out of the dorm.

<Gone to Training Field>
Oppression. Rule by fear. Dictatorships. It's a strange thing. Throughout history, for some reason, the lives of such rulers have always ended in the same way: Assassination by someone who isn't even part of a combat unit.
------------------------ RP LAYOUT: ------------------------
* Name of the character you're roleplaying with -- [Example] -- [b]Kanitsuki Nihontou[/b]
* Dialogue -- [Example] -- [b]"Hello. Nice to meet you"[/b]
* Thoughts -- [Example] -- [i]"What am I going to do?"[/i]
* Actions -- [Example] -- She went to the place
* (Out of character) -- [Example] -- (I enjoy anime)
Jun 9, 2016 2:01 AM

Jul 2012
Kotetsu Hideo

After the two girls had left, Kotetsu quickly went over the events of the day in his head. "Guess it will be interesting from now on", he thought. He rapidly unpacked his belongings to the cupboards he determined were his, without giving much regard for organization. After that he slumped to his bed and was soon sound asleep.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.