Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 2, 2016 12:34 PM

Dec 2011
Does anyone know the name of the song that starts at 53:59 and play until the 54:15 approximately, when Seiya arrives to face Atlas? I like the sound of the guitar but I can not find this track, is a compact or full version. I would also like the name of the track that plays shortly thereafter from 55:02, after the Atlas play a Crown of Fire and making Seiya falls down.

Anyway, I downloaded the OST reverently to this movie in the Eternal Box and this track does not appear on that disk.

Thanks to the fanatics who surely have a much wider knowledge than mine of the universe of CDZ.
Jan 23, 2020 10:46 PM

Mar 2014
Hey, it's been four years so i might be a little late and i'm not sure if you got your answer already but i think i can help you.

Nightwalker1991 said:
Does anyone know the name of the song that starts at 53:59 and play until the 54:15 approximately, when Seiya arrives to face Atlas?

The video you linked is down but the track from the scene that you describe (there's no guitar, it's drums and flute) is called "Run to the Corona Temple"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnLm7_wqzwo

Nightwalker1991 said:
I would also like the name of the track that plays shortly thereafter from 55:02, after the Atlas play a Crown of Fire and making Seiya falls down.

That one is special for me, one of my top 3 Saint Seiya tracks ever, it's called "Deukalion's Big Floods"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwirQ-Z5em0

Nightwalker1991 said:
Anyway, I downloaded the OST reverently to this movie in the Eternal Box and this track does not appear on that disk.

There's a lot of Saint Seiya soundtracks and music compilations but if you want the complete soundtrack you need to find the albums named "TV Original Soundtrack", there's 8 of them listed in roman numbers (I to VIII). That covers the soundtrack of the original series and all the classic movies.

Then there's a ninth soundtrack named "Saint Seiya HADES CHAPTER King of Underworld IMAGE ALBUM" that covers the new tracks from the Hades arc. And the last soundtrack composed by Seiyi Yokohama is named "Saint Seiya Tenkai-hen Josou OST" that covers the 2004 Tenkai-hen movie, also quite good. The classic Saint universe got 10! full length wonderful OSTs, i don't really know any other anime with such a vast soundtrack catalogue. So you need to find those 10 if you want to listen to all the tracks.

Nightwalker1991 said:
Thanks to the fanatics who surely have a much wider knowledge than mine of the universe of CDZ.

I keep the Saint Seiya anime very close to my heart so i'm always happy to help. Besides been listening to the soundtrack since the 90s so i have a clear image about this.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya: Shinku no Shounen Densetsu Episode 1 Discussion

Albi-kun - Oct 22, 2014

1 by Jonas-K »»
Nov 23, 2023 12:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.