Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 2, 2010 5:39 PM

May 2009
So, I opened this topic bcoz I wonder what FC Members think about club.

1. If you saw some bugs/errors and want to report them, so u came to right way. simply post here.

2. If you dont like smthing in this FC, report in this topic.

3. If you have any advice, "How to improve our FC" or "If you do <this> will be better for club" and things like that, so u came to right way. Post here.

4. If anyone wants to be Officer/Admin and help with improving the club, post ure offer here.
Join now Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Fan-Club
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 2, 2010 5:47 PM

Jan 2010
The Lost Canvas is realy great anime but still not so popular bcoz its on-going and episode airing is realy slow. People who watch lost canvas are small amount and most of them are old original Saint Seiya fans.
so the reason why this club isnt popular its that, episodes air very slow and things for discussion are not much.

For me i like this club.

It has member cards, topics even area where u can download anime ^^ megaupload and torrent, but still if its unpopular administration cant do anything more.

The errors i saw here is that when i view club using Internet Explorer, on mainc club page, <coment bar> <topic list bar> <club member> <club picture bar> are hidden with "spoiler tag". But when i browse it with Opera, i see everything as normal.

I think that is IE bug and not FC.

What I dont like is, member card templates are similar, just a color diference.
Join Now The Lost Canvas FC!
Jan 2, 2010 5:53 PM

May 2009
Okay aCer, I understood ure advice, to add more templates to member cards, but it's a hard job.

main reason is that Lost Canvas doesnt still have enough walpapers/images to use them for member card i think.

acer if u have any idea for new mem cards, I will gladly hear.

I can send you our curent member card projects on .psd format, if u make another template and watch over member card topic i will only glad of that, and I'll give u admin.
Join now Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas Fan-Club
Jan 2, 2010 5:59 PM

Jan 2010
Legend,
as i saw u have uploaded nice screenshots, i think that for new templates we can use these screenshots,
I mean these ones

so if i make another templates i'll pm, but b4 that send me curent projects, and after i'll change just background layer.
Join Now The Lost Canvas FC!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Poll: » hotest girl in the lost canvas

kiririnshi - May 23, 2010

8 by Silene-Ashikawa »»
Sep 22, 2013 1:32 PM

» Discussion about Saint Seiya - The Lost Canvas

IIIKINGIII - Jul 5, 2009

20 by aCer »»
May 23, 2010 12:36 PM

» Member Cards [CLOSED YET]

JustLegend - Nov 30, 2009

34 by InOrion »»
May 4, 2010 9:57 AM

» Latest News about Lost Canvas

JustLegend - Jul 5, 2009

6 by JustLegend »»
Mar 5, 2010 3:30 AM

» About Lost Canvas Characters [SPOILER]

JustLegend - Aug 12, 2009

1 by JustLegend »»
Aug 12, 2009 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.