Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2016 9:40 AM

Feb 2016
do you get inspaired in fashon from watching anime ? in anime/manga alot of charechter dress in cool way , when i was a kid i always wanted to dress like killua from hunterxhunter , the cool shorts with long sleevs ( but mother said they would laugh at me, you know short + long sleevs) , anyway but that is not always the case i mean there is many anime charechter with some fashon that fits reall world , do you agree ? If so name some anime , if not , why not ? =D , though at once i had the same hairstyle/fashon as fukada from bakuman ( i was 19) , share us what you think in general , and sorry for some grammer mistake , am using my prestigo tablet ( damn russian )
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Feb 12, 2016 9:48 AM

Dec 2015
I don't know about boys stuff but if I was a girl I would wear the shit out of Senjougahara Hitagi's (Monogatari) dress without cosplaying her. I mean, just look at it.

Oh, and I once inspired my hairstyle on Light Yagami's.
holysauronFeb 12, 2016 9:56 AM
Feb 12, 2016 9:49 AM

Feb 2016
holysauron said:
I don't know about boys stuff but if I was a girl I would wear the shit out of Senjougahara Hitagi's (Monogatari) dress without cosplaying her. I mean, just look at it.

actuly this is very simple dress , it look kakwiiii , though i hate the yellow bag , i mean yellow
"This is my father's crime against me, which I myself committed against none" Al-ma'arri
Feb 12, 2016 9:50 AM

Jul 2012
oh ah i wear a lot of my cosplay clothes in real life like my osomatsu-san hoodie

i bought a hoodie last night that reminded me of otoya ittoki (utapri)

my current hairstyle was not inspired by love live but it looks like maki LOL
Feb 12, 2016 9:57 AM

Dec 2015
hisokathebutcher said:
holysauron said:

actuly this is very simple dress , it look kakwiiii , though i hate the yellow bag , i mean yellow

Kakwiiii? what's that? Some internet slang I'm not aware off?
Feb 12, 2016 9:58 AM

Feb 2016
Mayuka said:
oh ah i wear a lot of my cosplay clothes in real life like my osomatsu-san hoodie

heck i would wear that hoodie , though , this has nothing to do with the subject , but since your avatar and logo have osmato san , i was thinking about watching it , but i must ask , do i have to read the manga first ? if not , would the jokes seems out of place for me ? ( it looks cool , i like weired artstyle)
Feb 12, 2016 10:01 AM

Feb 2016
holysauron said:
hisokathebutcher said:

no it's just that the weebboo inside me , wanted to slash a japanese word ( heck i'm barely good at english lol ) anyway kakwii means super cute , or awsome
Feb 12, 2016 10:26 AM

Dec 2015
hisokathebutcher said:
holysauron said:

no it's just that the weebboo inside me , wanted to slash a japanese word ( heck i'm barely good at english lol ) anyway kakwii means super cute , or awsome

Ah, OK. Nevermind then. And you're right about the yellow bag.
Feb 12, 2016 10:38 AM

Dec 2015
I've seen Tomoko Kuroki's alone shirt, though it's not the same coulor

Feb 12, 2016 10:47 AM

Feb 2014
I wear casual cosplays sometimes because I want to hide the fact I'm a disgusting weeb, but I can't hold in my trashy anime love.

Stuff like this:

Or like low-key stuff like this:

The Free! boys (minus Nagisa) has pretty good taste for casual clothes I'd actually wear.
Feb 12, 2016 11:29 AM

Jul 2012
hisokathebutcher said:
Mayuka said:

heck i would wear that hoodie , though , this has nothing to do with the subject , but since your avatar and logo have osmato san , i was thinking about watching it , but i must ask , do i have to read the manga first ? if not , would the jokes seems out of place for me ? ( it looks cool , i like weired artstyle)
no the 2015 anime is standalone.
You don't need any prequels.
Feb 12, 2016 11:31 AM

Sep 2013
Kubo needs to start his own fashion line :)

Feb 12, 2016 11:40 AM

Sep 2014
From the looks of it I just get ideas on how well anime characters dressed and I try to incorporate them on my own xD
Feb 12, 2016 12:08 PM

Aug 2015
A friend of mine wears a bartender outfit pretty often, inspired by Heiwajima Shizuo from Durarara.

It's pretty cool though. Honestly, it definitely fits him.
Feb 12, 2016 12:11 PM

Sep 2015
Sometimes, I get ideas. I got a nice Asian-styled hoodie that's pretty cool. Uh... and once I tried the mini skirt and long socks look that many anime girls wear. I really should buy some cosplay clothes just to look cool in public. lol
I turn myself invisible.
Feb 12, 2016 3:43 PM
Sep 2015
these guys:

I was barely a teenager when I first saw Akira and I loved the clothes so much (still do haha). Kaisuke's whole outfit is amazing, I swear he has red socks at some point in the film matching his tie, that is sick. Also I would day to day wear Yamagata's purple rising sun over fuji torn sleave sweatshirt, I might try and make that some time.

I would also definitely wear Tom's (from Toriko) Gourmet hat:

and I'd definitely wear a Kakashi ninja dog crew vest:

I need to actually get some of this made, could make a really nice ninja dog vest out of an old indigo hanten.
Feb 12, 2016 5:38 PM

Jul 2009
From time to time I like to wear Izaya's fur parka because I find it very comfy and it looks nice. Other times I switch to white version, inspired by alt Psyche. I feel good in clothes like that.
Feb 12, 2016 11:32 PM

Dec 2015
ichii_1 said:
Kubo needs to start his own fashion line :)

He wants to be a fashion designer, so maybe he will at some point. He certainly has the talent.

More topics from this board

» Is there an anime character who looks like you in real life?

Alpha_1_Zero - 7 minutes ago

0 by Alpha_1_Zero »»
7 minutes ago

» Who are your enemies in the anime industry/fanbase?

Catalano - Yesterday

46 by CaptLolicon »»
8 minutes ago

» What is your opinion on anime becoming mainstream? ( 1 2 )

BroDa2545 - Apr 16

52 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
11 minutes ago

» Is anime just more honest about it's intent than western media?

Spunkert - 43 minutes ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
14 minutes ago

» Things you are jealous of in anime

IpreferEcchi - Apr 20

49 by Zimmu »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.