Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 20, 2016 7:41 AM

Sep 2015
Okay this is something I got in my mind today, so let's try it out! :)

Ever have those
"Omg I need to know the weirdest stuff, who do I ask?!"
"I wonder what others think about this.."
"I need some advice from a person who doesn't take sides.."

?
Worry not!
For this discussion thread is here for you! You can ask things from certain members or generally from everyone. All subjects are welcome, go ahead and ask. I bet someone on the internet knows the answers! Also, if you see a question you know the answer to, go ahead!
ALSO if you know heck a lot about something, do tell, so everyone knows who to ask stuff from.
(Like I know lots about medical stuff and about anime stuff too..)
NOTE this isn't a game, so you are not forced to answer before asking, or other way round :)
StrawberryEvilJan 20, 2016 8:27 AM
I live to anime, chocolate and strawberries!!!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 20, 2016 2:11 PM

Jun 2015
huum nice thread!
well i will ask smth i always wanted to know...
where we go after we die?

The real question is: how the waves we see at the beach are formed?
I mean i know for what they are formed but how they are formed?
A Gift By: Natsukage
Jan 20, 2016 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
Okay, I will ask a question too.

Are extraterrestrial life in Mars similar to us human beings or something more like the BETAs of the Muv-Luv series?
Jan 20, 2016 2:19 PM

Jun 2015
Huum i would like to answer Izanagi answer, but my answer is totally baseless and will probably be useless for you. so i'm sorry in advance...

Aliens don't exist! >_<
Now if you are talking about the bacterias that they found in mars, well, they are really simple (simple i mean by genetic struture) organisms, that are very much the same as the ones we have here on Earth, but they are adapted to survive there, this is the only difference.
Jan 20, 2016 2:39 PM
Jul 2018
You are right. Aliens don't exist unless you count the ones near the border.
Jan 21, 2016 8:59 AM

Sep 2015
fyrusking said:

I think it has something to do with the movement of the water in the bottom of the sea...? XD
Jan 21, 2016 12:10 PM

Nov 2014
StrawberryEvil said:
fyrusking said:

I think it has something to do with the movement of the water in the bottom of the sea...? XD

Close. A wave stretched from the surface to the ocean floor. As it goes the top goes faster than the bottom (due to wind, the shape of the ocean floor, etc). As it gets closer to the shore it's movement gets distorted and it curls over... Or something like that anyway... I think...
Jan 21, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
StrawberryEvil said:

NepBandit said:

Close. A wave stretched from the surface to the ocean floor. As it goes the top goes faster than the bottom (due to wind, the shape of the ocean floor, etc). As it gets closer to the shore it's movement gets distorted and it curls over... Or something like that anyway... I think...

Huum i see thx! :D
Jan 21, 2016 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
I want to ask whether cat women had existed in the distant past.
Jan 21, 2016 6:17 PM

Feb 2015
Yes they existed and they still do!!!!!!
Neko girls are somewhere out there my friend.....

Jan 23, 2016 1:29 AM

Aug 2012
Do you think chivalry still exist in people nowadays? I know some people think it's lame, old-fashioned, and totally fake but chivalrous people are attractive. Or is this hope going to make me suffer in real life?

Jan 23, 2016 4:32 AM

Nov 2014
aa-dono said:
Do you think chivalry still exist in people nowadays? I know some people think it's lame, old-fashioned, and totally fake but chivalrous people are attractive. Or is this hope going to make me suffer in real life?

I don't chivalry still exists as it did back in the day, but it's probably still present to some extent in people :/
Good luck?
Jan 23, 2016 4:49 AM

Mar 2015
Aug 13, 2016 1:39 AM

Aug 2012
Goukeban said:
Do you like Shippers/
Not so much. I find it cute sometimes.
But most other times, it just gets annoying. Especially when the story is non-romantic ones.

Aug 15, 2016 6:24 AM

Sep 2015
Goukeban said:
Do you like Shippers/

I'm a shipper myself, but I'm not that annoying "LOOK AT MY SHIP" kind ... :D So .. hm, I like them and I get them, but some take it too far and it's annoying :D
Aug 15, 2016 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
Goukeban said:
Do you like Shippers/

I agree with aa-dono on this one, I remember going to the comment section on Kissanime after watching a genuinely touching episode of Rakugo Shinjuu and just seeing a bunch of brats posting shit like "LOOOOL SUKEROKU AND YAKUMO LOOK SO HAWT TOGETHER OMG OMG SUK X YAK FOH EVAAAAAH"

It's ok when in an appropriate environment. Otherwise it just makes me want to find out how effective children are as footballs.
ErazmusAug 15, 2016 8:16 AM
Aug 15, 2016 9:22 AM

Mar 2015
StrawberryEvil said:

I'm a shipper myself, but I'm not that annoying "LOOK AT MY SHIP" kind ... :D So .. hm, I like them and I get them, but some take it too far and it's annoying :D

So you're not one of the funny ones? I love shippers, they are a great source of enjoyment in the anime comunity.
Aug 15, 2016 9:57 AM

Sep 2015
Goukeban said:
StrawberryEvil said:

So you're not one of the funny ones? I love shippers, they are a great source of enjoyment in the anime comunity.

HAHA could be :D I do yell out my ships every now and then, mut I am a lowkey person so ;)
Sep 1, 2016 10:24 AM

Aug 2012
Erazmus said:
It's ok when in an appropriate environment. Otherwise it just makes me want to find out how effective children are as footballs.
++100

Sep 1, 2016 10:25 AM

Aug 2012
Do you think ultimate freedom is truly bliss?

Sep 2, 2016 2:39 AM

Jul 2015
aa-dono said:

I'll just presume that by ultimate freedom you mean absolutely no restrictions on your and others personal freedom.

No I don't think this, laws are made to keep people in check, and I don't just mean idiots. Even smart people do stupid things, and without laws to keep our stupid primitive ideas in place who knows what could happen and how it could affect our happiness and well-being. In the end it's probably a subjective thing, some people may love true freedom whilst others may hate it, in the end you can only really know once you've experienced it.
Sep 10, 2016 2:49 AM

Aug 2012
Erazmus said:
I'll just presume that by ultimate freedom you mean absolutely no restrictions on your and others personal freedom.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant :)

I think most people who said they "love true freedom" doesn't really see the freedom that others might have. When only one person or a specific group have the freedom to do whatever, they became dictator. But you're right. Pretty subjective. Some people could view freedom as the right to take what they want for themselves. If freedom to do so is theirs, who have the right to say no to it? Whoever said no to it pretty much oppose to that person's freedom but he also has the freedom to oppose or approve.
:I

Sep 10, 2016 3:57 AM

Sep 2015
aa-dono said:

Oh my God I would probs die in a week. :D
So no, I don't think people could even survive that. You need some rules etc. in order to work as a whole and as a community.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [GAME] Count to 20,000 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kunii - Apr 10, 2022

1808 by Serafos »»
Apr 17, 12:29 AM

» [GAME] Count To 3000 in Decimals ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Jan 18, 2016

5061 by Serafos »»
Apr 17, 12:28 AM

» [GAME] Ban The User Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

6138 by MortusEx »»
Feb 4, 12:43 AM

» [GAME] Ask the user below you a question! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Snowbelle - Aug 16, 2015

1452 by Serafos »»
Jan 29, 1:16 AM

» [GAME] Say Something About The Person Above You ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

fyrusking - Feb 11, 2016

2230 by Serafos »»
Jan 28, 10:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.