Jan 5, 2016 1:13 PM

Jan 2014
CoelestinJan 12, 2016 12:53 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 1, 2016 11:46 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

Sakura tree blossoms fell and floated elegantly in the light blowing wind: as if they were taken out of any generic school anime. Frankly, Levy didn't care, and he didn't bother to brush them off, so a couple pink petals sat still on his head and shoulders. Last year didn't go so well for Levy either; he was close to being expelled (which is another story in itself) but in a surprising turn of events, was recruited to the SC to 'change'. How annoying.

The entrance gate is a place many students stand in awe and digest their surroundings. Levy isn't as sentimental, so he strolled slowly towards the gate, bag slung over his shoulder. He hoped the day would end quickly... and without any committee trying to bug him.
Feb 2, 2016 12:03 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

Everything seemed so calm and nice at the Entrance. Everyone was relaxed, admiring the surroundings and not rushing to go anywhere... Except for one.
In the peaceful silence of the area Levy would be able to hear from behind fast approaching steps, like someone was running in his direction from the street. If he would look he would see a student, hard to say male or female as it couldnt be seen Well due to its high speed and its attire nou really helpful, approaching one of the fences to the side of the gate at maximum speed with no intent to stop.
At the last second the student had jumped, putting its hand on one of the little collumns dividing the fences to vault over them, landing on the other side with a tumble.
- Scoooore! She said happily, cause given the voice it was a girl, then she looked at her side... And realised something was wrong.
- Huh? the girl said... Then she looked at the fence and saw that her bag get stuck there. - Heeeeeh?! Youve got to be kidding me...
Feb 2, 2016 12:23 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

Levy was almost taken of his feet as a figure dashed right past him and vaulted the gate. It was strange, but had come across his fair share of weird people thus far. Hypocritically, he was probably wired himself, although he refused to admit it. People called him a 'delinquent', which he found the most annoying. A delinquent!! He wasn't some punk with dyed hair that steals people's lunch money - he's just late a lot and doesn't really try at anything.

For that reason, he felt a little nostalgic when he was the figure vault the gate. He used to do stride as a kid, but quit because he wasn't committed to going to training. Due to this strange feeling of nostalgia, he uncharacteristicly approached the strange figure, which he could now see was a girl. "You vaulted too low, you could hurt yourself y'know..." he said, with a tone that actually seemed like he cared about her wellbeing. He'd beg to differ, but it was definitely there.
Feb 2, 2016 12:42 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She was a bit surprised when somebody approached her... and pointed out an error in her vault. She would have expected a normal student to ask her if she wa stupid for attempting that... but he actually seemed te know stuff about vaults.
-Hehe, I think my grip slipped a bit when I boosted myself up, as that doesnt usually happen. She said as she scratched the back of her neck with an embarrassed smile, then she looked towards the fence where her bag was hanging. At least my stuff didnt fall out.
And like on command the bag ripped from the weight and all the contents fell on th ground, making Seth facepalm as she realised she jynxed it.
Feb 2, 2016 8:08 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

This facepalm was shared in unison, as Levy truly did sympathise with her for what happened. Anyone observing now would think the pair were downright strange. "Well, good luck!" He encouraged, beginning to walk away as he didn't have the energy to help. He then stopped, and looked back on the girl. Hmm... I should probably help... I can't leave her like that, she'd probably think I was some ungentlemanly delinquent... He grumbled at the thought.

That much was true, but Levy didn't really want anyone thinking he was a rude person. The Student Council would only scold him for not helping Seth. He sighed, then made his way over to her belongings. he began to pick them up, before telling her "I was joking, by the way!"

He wasn't; in fact, he was actually going to leave her. There was no way she would know that, though.
AtaraxielFeb 2, 2016 8:12 AM
Feb 2, 2016 8:15 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

When he told her good luck and started to walk away she just looked after him in confusion. Scold her for a missed vault, then just walking away...
- Thanks, I guess. She said before sh turned around to head for the fence, first trying to get whatever was left of her bag off the fence before Levy came back and started to gather her stuff from the ground, saying he was kidding before.
- Oi, dont worry. Have been left hanging many times. she joked as she smiled, then after she would succeed in taking down her bag she would crouch down, starting to gather her stuff
Feb 2, 2016 9:25 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

He was about to pass over a handful of books but then realised she didn't have a bag to carry them. She didn't seem like the damsel in distress type, but he still offered, "Do you want any help dropping them off somewhere, ....?", purposely hesitating so that this gate vaulting girl would give Levy her name.
Feb 2, 2016 10:08 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Seth Magnus, nice to meet cha.
She introduced herself with a smile as she stood up, having as much things as sh could carry in her arms.
- Well, only if you are not busy or anything,... She said, this time being her expecting a name or something.
Feb 2, 2016 10:28 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

A surge of unnerve rippled through Levy's body, making him shiver with discomfort. Seth Magnus? It took him a while to work out why that name sounded familiar, before realising she was the moral committee president. Over the course of last year, he had given her committee heaps of trouble to deal with, which had almost resulted in him being expelled from school. However, he was never dealt with by Seth directly, so he hoped she wouldn't remember the name.

"I'm Levy Valentine..." He told her quickly and with a pleasant smile, so desperately hoping she wouldn't redevelop an intense hate for the troublemaker before her eyes.
Feb 2, 2016 10:34 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

Levy had tried to cover his name and what was connected to it, but that actually made Seth remember better who he was. Afterall, troublemakers recognise a troublemaker everywhere.
-Ahah, that Levy. Looks like I finally caught you. She joked with a little laughter, then she smiled. So we finally meet, eh?
LightSpark090Feb 2, 2016 10:47 AM
Feb 2, 2016 10:46 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

He was half expecting her to shout, half expecting her to turn violent. He backed off in case of that, but instead Seth completely surprised him. She... wasn't mad? If anything, she looked happy! He felt like she was similar to him in someway, and the way she'd just said 'caught you' almost made it feel like a game. Perhaps the Moral Committee wasn't just a bunch of boring swots... Or she was the coolest at the very least.

He decided to humour the cat and mouse like conversation, saying "Heh, yes, took you long enough to catch me, eh?" with a smirk. He was ready to follow Seth to wherever she needed the books dropped off.
Feb 2, 2016 10:52 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Eeeeeeh, if I would have caught you earlier the SC Prez or principal would have made me choose a way to punish you.
she said casually with a shrugg, then she smiled. But why would I sell out the one person that actually does fun things around?
After she said that she nodded her head towards the school like saying "lets go", then she would turn around and hopefully head there with Levy
Feb 2, 2016 12:34 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

Surprisingly, things were starting to look up from the least imagineable source: the MC prez. "Heh, touché. I'm starting to like you!" He meant that too, and he couldn't be bothered to meet and like a lot of people. Well, after you! he said, following her to their next destination. This wasn't how he expected the new school year to begin...
Feb 2, 2016 1:28 PM
Sep 2015
Suddenly a lot of cars arrived at the entrance of the school. One of them though stood out as it was very special. It was a big, black limousine. When it stopped the other cars stopped. Out of the limo came a girl, a very famous one. She was Lisbeth Von Stahm, the German idol who decided to go to this school. The other cars opened their doors as papparazi got out and began taking pictures of Lisbeth. She waved at the cameras as her bodyguards started holding back the papparazi as Lisbeth walked through the gates with her sunglasses on and a butler following her with her luggage. He dropped it off and went to the limousine again as it left. The papparazi left too as Lisbeth put her sunglasses on her head and checked her phone before taking a selfie and posting it online saying she arrived at Mirai

Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and put her phone away as she looked around with her hands on her hips. It was quiet and empty which was a bit boring to her
Really? No people here? And just when I wanted to start making friends around this place. Well I'll just wait for someone then
She smiled and sat on a bench where she started playing some games on her phone
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 2, 2016 3:34 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"Maybe they were put off by the shameful display of materialism, Stacks," Allyson muttered in passing in response to the girl's monologue. Such a display of superiority was so unbecoming of a young woman. While she walked past this wretched girl she sated her ID desires of inflicting pain or death on her by visualising scalping the young, rich, and reckless girl.

"Perhaps it was in the deliverance. Something to work on. Keep on impro-o-oving babes," she added, turning around while seamlessly transitioning to walk backwards so she could face the new student, a sarcastic shrug ensuing.

There's a lady who's sure
All that glitters is gold
And she's buying a stairway to heaven
When she gets there she knows
If the stores are all closed
With a word she can get what she came for
Oh oh oh oh and she's buying a stairway to heaven

Feb 2, 2016 10:39 PM

Dec 2014
Shirayuki

She slowly walked up to the school entrance, the thought of a new beginning really appealed to her. She was glad that she was given another chance in life. Out of nowhere, cars started gazing in. A particular black limousine caught her eye, a beautiful girl stepped out of the car. She does not know who she is though or why she needed this many bodyguards. She never had the privilege of watching television so any idols were of nothing to her.

"Well, looks like I'm going to be invisible to the world again," she softly muttered to herself. As predicted, when she walked through the entrance, not a single head turned in her direction. She took out an old yo-yo, it looked extremely outdated but there is sentimental value in it. She did one of her favourite tricks, one that took her half a year to master; 'Skin the Gerbil'. It was executed flawlessly and by right it should attract some form of attention but as usual, no one seemed to notice her. She decided to just lay back and continue playing with her yo-yo
Feb 2, 2016 10:58 PM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She looked at Allyson with a weirded out look as this girl did not make sense to her whatsoever. She giggled nervously and waved her off as she put her phone away slowly walking away
I-I'm an idol. The reason I had so many attention drawn to me with all the paparazzi. Now erm please excuse me
She started walking somewhere else when she noticed Shirayuki somewhere alone. She seemed lonely so she walked up to her and tapped her nose
Hello there. Are you okay? You seem sad. Did maybe your doggie die? Or something worse? I'll help you out. You can tell me any problem. Lisbeth Von Stahm is the name. I'm an idol that is very famous
I'm merely a deredere, tsundere, devidere, yandere, kudere and all dem other dere's :3
Feb 3, 2016 7:49 AM

Dec 2014
Shirayuki

The popular girl came to her and tapped her nose, quite bold of her to tap people's nose but it seems like she does it with good intention. More than anything, she actually noticed her. Someone actually noticed Shirayuki, that is something not to forget.

"Idol huh?" she has never heard of her, but to be fair, Shirayuki has never heard of any idols. She has always wondered what it was like being famous, being noticed, not being behind the scenes and forgotten.

With big, beady eyes, she turned back to Lisbeth and asked, "What is it like being famous?" She may be an idol to others, but being an idol itself makes her an idol to someone with no one to talk to. All in all, Shirayuki looks up to people who can actually have the attention they want and not be neglected like how she always was.
Feb 3, 2016 8:09 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She looked at the cute girl and smiled as she rubbed her chin a little before snapping her fingers. She then looked at her
It's very fun to be famous. But sometimes it can also be weird or just flat out dangerous. This happens because there could be stalkers, assassins, or just weird people that could hurt you. I have had it happened to me before that some guy that stalked me sent me some weird stuff to my home. But in the end, it is very fun as you travel all around the world. But you also have papparazi. They are annoying people paying too much attention to you so I don't really like all the attention I get sometimes. Depends on how it comes at me
Feb 3, 2016 9:08 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

Assassins? Was there really so much money on her head that could warrant such professionals, or was this simply a case of rampancy of dramatic imagination. Mulling over the possibilities, Allyson stopped in her lethargic shuffling and swung around to face the boasting girl. "Assassins? What's your net worth, Stacks?" She asked with an intrigued expression, not that she was considering murdering the girl or anything. For now at least.

Feb 3, 2016 9:17 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She looked at the weird girl with a cocked eyebrow as she pushed her away gently
I am worth like 8 billion. What of it? You gonna try to kill me?
She held her hand ready for if the girl would try and attack her so she'd have her scythe ready
Feb 3, 2016 9:47 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

Allyson's expression of intrigue quickly contorted itself into a wide lipped grin of entertainment. Despite Lis' stance and readiness to fight, Allyson casually approached with her hands rooted in her jacket's pockets until they were almost pressed against each other. Leaning her head foward until her mouth hovered over the girl's right ear, Allyson chewed her strawberry potent gum one last time before whispering "Say I did; think you could stop me, Stacks?"

Feb 3, 2016 10:27 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She frowned and pushed the girl away. This girl was creepy and disgusting and she didn't want to do have any connections with her.
One. Stop chewing in my ears, it's disgusting. Two. I might be an idol, but I can still fight. Especially when I meet weirdos like you. So go mind your own business okay~?
She smiled kindly trying to hold in the anger cooking up inside of her
Feb 3, 2016 10:43 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"Calling me a weirdo, pushing me, teasing a fight, then you want to me to go mind my own business? See, the problem here, and there is one, just a little one right here. Between me and you, you and me. Do you think there's a problem here?" She asked, turning her head to the side and awaiting a response from the empty space she looked in. "Aha, uhu, right. Really? Here? With all these people around? I suppose it is all quite exciting isn't it? Doing it in public, having your innermost urges laid naked before societies twisted eyes. The poetics galore, how could I possibly refuse. Oh I am smitten with the idea, truly!"

After concluding the conversation she seemed to have with herself, Allyson swerved her neck around until it was back facing Lisbeth.

"My dear, please say, in lieu of the confining implications of authority we so often find ourselves confined by, why, oh why-why-why, would I ever want to turn my undivided attention from someone who whores herself on drowning in it. Or is the term 'idol' lost on me, myself and I entirely?"

Feb 3, 2016 10:49 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She sighed and took her luggage as she started walking away from Allyson. She was gonna explode if she didn't leave there soon
I don't really like attention. And I don't know, but I think you took too much medicine if you are seeing people as only you, her, and me. So bye
She now left the entrance gate and went somewhere else
Feb 3, 2016 10:49 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She had arrived at the front gate from the dormitory building with her jacket's hood up, hands in pockets and all as she approached the place she chose for the Race. Looks like she was first...
But she saw something that didnt really please her as she saw 2 girls, things seeming somewhat heated up before one o them left. Having a "really?" face for a second, she sighed then walked over to Allyson as she rolled up her sleeves and pulled down her hood.
- Oi, is everything ok in here? she asked the girl
Feb 3, 2016 10:56 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"Crows never forget a face, so I'm sure I can manage just fine. Godspeed Pilgrim, because the clock is ticking right... about...now," she replied, turning as Lisbeth passed ensuring she was always watching the girl.

"Tick tock, tick tock," she whispered melodiously in a lullaby fashioned tone as she watched Lisbeth leave. before the other girl approached her. Silencing herself, she turned her head to Seth and adopted a composed grin. "Who are you, might I be so, very, very, bold as to ask?

Feb 3, 2016 10:59 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She got even angrier and turned around again putting her luggage down as she looked at Seth
No nothing here is ok! This girl is constantly weirding me out by making motions she is gonna scalpel me and then proceeds to say weird fucking things and ask weird things. I don't feel safe with her around! Especially after she learned what my net worth is!
Feb 3, 2016 11:07 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She face palmed as she listened to the two girls. She came for a Race, but now she has to do her job. What were the odds?
- Seth Magnus, nice to meet cha. she told Allyson simply, then she turned her attention to Lisbeth. Woah, slow down a bit, will ya? What could she said that it was that weird? And how did she even discover your "net worth"?
Feb 3, 2016 11:13 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
Because I told her my net worth. It's 8 billion. You may have seen me in magazines or on TV before. Lisbeth Von Stahm, idol. Nice to meet you! And she is just saying there weird poems or I don't even know. She is also calling me Stakcs and I don't like it!

She held her hand out to Seth and smiled a little and didn't even want to look at Allyson
Feb 3, 2016 11:14 AM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

"I simply asked what it was. I was curious, given the nature of her arrival. And all of this is based on falsely perceived presumption on my friend here's behalf, to say nothing of her less than composed vocabulary. Now, Seth, such a manly name isn't it, why do you feel obliged to inquire about us? Naturally it'd underpin you as either a student council member or a moral committee member, but given the facepalm, suggestive of this being a common occupancy for you, petty squabbles that is, I'll go with the latter. It's a pleasure to meet you miss, I'm afraid we will no doubt become very well acquainted," she said, concluding with an extended hand, promoting for Seth to shake it.

"Aw, don't you like your name? I found it fitting of all those fat stacks of cash you make, chief," she said, giving back some attention to Lisbeth

Feb 3, 2016 11:22 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Yeah, I did recognise you, even if im more into rock.
she told Lisbeth as she shook her hand and heard what she had to say, then listened to what Allyson had to say and shook her hand too. You are indeed correct, even if I dont even know how I even ended in this position.
She then heard them bicker again. She sighed, then got between them after she whistled loudly to made them stop.
- Cut it out already, you two. You, stop provoking her like that, you shouldnt do that. she told Allyson, then she turned to Lisbeth. And you stop paying attention to her. Havent you tought that reacting like that might give her satisfaction?
Feb 3, 2016 11:26 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She sighed and smiled and decided to now ignore Alysson for the rest of her life
Well I am glad you know me. What you say about me singing a song for you? I would really love to do so
She giggled and took a case which contained her red guitar with black checkers on them as she played a little tune
Feb 3, 2016 11:30 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She was a bit surprised by Liseth's offer, seeing her take out her guitar and play a tune, so she tought of th fruit. Levy wasnt there yet, and listening to some good music will raise her morale for the Race, so...
- Sure, go ahead. she tolo her with a smile, folding her arms.
Feb 3, 2016 11:35 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
Alright I really hope you enjoy it. It's a new song I've been working on for a while.

She smiled as she took her black plectrum with a pink skull on it as she began playing her song

Feb 3, 2016 12:16 PM

Oct 2015
Levy

He arrived in a navy tracksuit, looking for Seth. He found her with some other girls, whom he could only describe as misfits. This description was proved by the fact some girl was singing to her. It was a little weird, so Levy decided to lean against a wall and wait for whatever was going on to end.
Feb 3, 2016 3:54 PM

Feb 2015
Allyson Williams

After staying behind to watch the performance, and giving the applause it was due, Allyson dug her hands back in her pockets and took her leave.

Feb 3, 2016 7:48 PM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Kazuki quietly stepped of the bus when it arrived at his stop. He took a second to glance at the majestic-looking school in front of him. All done in red brick, European style. Gladly, Kazuki liked the design. All-white plastic futuristic-looking design of his orphanage started to bore him a little bit. He still had second thoughts about this whole thing, though. This is going to be the biggest change in his life. No more old friends, no more silly scientists running around and trying to satisfy every little ones' whims. They were his family. But now he'll have to survive by his own in this brave new world. Maybe he'll be able to make some friends here, who knows. Maybe outer world is even better than the orphanage. He sighed and left the bus stop, heading towards the school gate.

He noticed some students next to the gate and one of them was... Singing a song? She also played guitar, and she did it quite vigorously. Kazuki stopped to see the show. He didn't expect to see something like that right from the start. He chuckled a bit at the silly-looking girl who was entertaining the rest of the students. Kazuki never developed any serious artistic talent. Only thing he does sorta well is dancing. But he never cares to jiggle unless he's high on his... Prescription medicine. He wondered if it was some event or if she was just playing for fun. Either way, he stood there and watched her play until she stopped to give her a small slow applause.
Feb 4, 2016 2:44 AM

Dec 2014
Shirayuki

Forgotten as usual in the face of an adversary, she decided to just enjoy the drama. Her powers started setting in. People are just arguing and talking and singing like she was not there.
She just laid back silently and enjoyed the performance. She gave a small applause at the end of it and continued with her yo yo
Feb 4, 2016 4:00 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

She gave Lisbeth a little applause when she finished, smiling. She deserved it.
- That sounded cool, Lisbeth. she said, then she couldnt help but look at her guitar before she get an idea. Ummm, could I borrow that for a sec?
Feb 4, 2016 5:43 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She smiled and gave a little bow as she carefully handed the guitar to Seth
Please be careful with it though. It is my first guitar and if it breaks I'm gonna be so heartbroken
Lisbeth smiled as her phone rang and she walked off a bit before coming back hanging her phone up putting it in her pocket again
Hurry up with what you wanna do as some important peeps are gonna be here in an hour cause I have some moddeling work that'll need to be done in my dorm
Feb 4, 2016 5:58 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Chill, aint gonna break it!
she told Lisbeth to reassure her, then she watched her go to talk to the phone a bit before she came back and asked her to do what she wanted to do Quick, only to make her smirk lightly. Wasnt planning to use it for long anyway.
After she said that she held a firm grip on the guitar before she started to play, inaudibly mouthing the lyrics of the song to herself.
Feb 4, 2016 6:02 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
Hehehe pretty good yourself Sethy. What do you say about joining me for my modeling work? Not something you see everyday right?

She giggled and took her guitar back putting it back in it's case as she put it on her back picking up her other bags
Feb 4, 2016 6:09 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

After she was done she handed Lisbeth back her guitar. She smiled as she hadnt played a guitar for long, then Lisbeth asked her if she wanted te join her for her modeling work.
- Hehe, id love too... she said as she scratched the back of her head. Unfortunately, i cant really do that now as I came here to face another student I challenged to a Race. Would be rude to miss it, right?
She had long ago noticed Levy come in the area, but she was just waiting far him to come over.
Feb 4, 2016 6:42 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and looked at Levy before giving a cheeky grin towards Seth bumping her hip a little with her elbow
Is he your boyfriend? Or maybe you have a crush on him? Either, I don't mind if he tags along you know. The more the merrier
She giggled as she already heard some cars closing in towards the school
Feb 4, 2016 7:00 AM

Jul 2014
Seth

-Heh?
is all sh could say as sh blinked a couple of times, blushing. From where to where did they look like a couple.
- H-He's not my boyfriend, I just met him today and challenged him to a 1v1 Stride Race, thats all. she quickly told Lisbeth to not let her leave with the wrong idea.
Feb 4, 2016 7:02 AM
Sep 2015
Lisbeth Von Stahm
She giggled and pat Seth's shoulder as some cars pulled up and people started walking towards Lisbeth's dorm
Well if you follow or not. That's your choice darling. By the way. Anyone who wants to can follow me in! I just hope we can all become friends!
She basically yelled this around as she slowly started walking towards her dorm
Feb 4, 2016 8:02 AM

Oct 2015
Levy

Upon Lisbeths shouting he made his way over to Seth. From what Levy gathered, Lisbeth was nothing short of self confidence. "Making new friends already? And who knew you could play guitar?" The second question might have been a compliment, as someone as aloof and sarcastic as Levy wasn't use to making them. While saying this, he was re-tying the laces on his white trainers, looking far less lethargic than before.
Feb 4, 2016 9:15 AM

Mar 2015
Kazuki Hanzoku

Well, that was certainly something. Another girl started playing the guitar. Kazuki started to think that goddamn everybody could play the guitar but him. After that, an awkward conversation broke between the girls. Apparently, there has been a lot going on around here. Some race duels, modeling jobs... Honestly, what is this? Well, probably Kazuki was just a bit overwhelmed by this brave new world with new people and such. His orphanage didn't have many girls - it mostly consisted of boys, but here he saw girls everywhere. That was new to him. This silly-looking pink-haired girl with a guitar welcomed everybody to her dorm for.. Modelling work? Well, Kazuki had to make friends here eventually. And this might be fun, whatever it was. And since he was invited - why the heck not? He took a small tube out of his inner pocket, opened it and inhaled the contents. It was his drug Gly+. But now he didn't take it because his head hurts or objects suddenly start to fly around him. He took it to have fun. Feeling the kick, he couldn't keep himself together and hissed through his teeth:
-Hell yeah! - as he went after Lisbeth to her dorm.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (21) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Mirai Park ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ataraxiel - Jan 9, 2016

747 by TheEdgelord »»
Jul 18, 2016 7:23 AM

Sticky: » Character Creation Students ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

607 by MusicChopers »»
Jul 15, 2016 2:44 AM

Sticky: » Missions Center ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Jan 4, 2016

450 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 11:54 PM

Sticky: » Admin Request Thread ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Dec 30, 2015

335 by Countenance_Arc »»
Jul 11, 2016 10:08 AM

» Swimming Pool ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Coelestin - Feb 5, 2016

721 by YFang »»
Jul 10, 2016 2:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.