Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2015 8:05 PM

Jul 2011
A memorial for the fallen. Several people has died over the years and some of the people were very important figures. They are all resting here.
ZenoJan 8, 2016 5:11 PM
Zenđź’€

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 17, 2016 4:49 AM

Oct 2014

EVENT

The memorial was a sacred place, and a sacred place was always a major target for defilement. The wolves came and struck here, digging up the dirt to expose coffins, some of the coffins had even been dragged above the earth and pulled open, furthermore ripping apart the skeletons within. The keeper of the memorial had also been killed, brutally so, his body ripped apart and strewn around. Tracks can be seen going south from the scene.

Feb 2, 2016 9:01 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

He had been running for along time now. At least, what seemed like a long time. In reality, it had only been a few minutes. However, he had been running through deep snow and bitter cold, at a full sprint. Having just eaten his only meal in 2 or so days, he was exhausted. His body running low on energy. The cold beginning to hit his muscles and effect his body. He got to what appeared to be a memorial before his legs wouldn't move anymore. He was gasping for breath, and the little air he was taking in, was so cold it was stinging his lungs.

He soon collapsed into the snow, next to the memorial. Gasping and wheezing. Struggling to maintain consciousness. He legs wouldn't move, no matter how hard he tried. The bitter cold hitting his fur and piercing through the layers, as the snow began to land on him and build up. Making him wet, and decreasing the effectiveness of his winter coat. he couldn't get enough oxygen to supply the worn out and exhausted body. He couldn't hold on any longer. Unconsciousness crept up on him, no matter how hard he tried to fight it. Soon his eyes were closed, and he was non-responsive. The wheezing and gasping beginning to slowly subside into slow, shallow breathing.
Something Important
Feb 3, 2016 9:53 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

From the dark heard soft and light footsteps, appearing in the area of the memorial a girl with braided pigtails and glasses that was lighting her way with a flashlight. She seemed to be somewhat cold, shivering in her winter coat as she looked around, eventually stopping when she spotted the open coffins and the ripped skeletons.
-O-oh my... she said to herself, then she spotted the torn corpse of the keeper as she went pale, feeling dizzy as she started feeling sick.
Suck it up, you've seen worse... she tought, more like heard in her head before she gulped and nodded lightly, averting her gaze to avoid seeing that awful sight anymore.
However, she had seen something else: a figure in the snow. At least it seemed to be in one piece... she was somewhat curious to check it out, but she was also somewhat scared or what could it be... but it was her duty to check, so she started walking in its direction with slow, vigilant steps.
When she got close enough she saw that it was a wolf. It seemed dea-oh wait, it was breathing. She tried to be on guard as she slowly approached it, being curious even if she was scared at the tought of the wolf attacking her.
Feb 3, 2016 10:04 AM

Feb 2015
Nagato

He was still passed out. Snow continuing to build up around him, as his shallow breathing could be seen by the light puffs of the visible clouds of air due to the temperature. His eyes remained closed. He made no movement. If Rena came close, she could hear a slight wheezing. He gave no indication of waking up soon.
Something Important
Feb 3, 2016 10:15 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

Mitsuuo spotted the little puffs of air as Nagato was breathing, unconscious. She was about to turn away and leave, but then she tought of something. Looking at the fallen wolf she took off her glasses. Yes, it affected her sight... But she let her see something else.
- Magic?... Could it be? she asked herself quietly, then she slowly approached the wolf after putting back her glasses
When she got by his side she crouched next to him she crouched down, using the flashlight to see if he was wonded. Nothing. Then she hesitantly put a hand on him, and then she realised. He was cold as Ice.
- Poor thing... she said quietly, then she put her flashlight by her side before holding her hands close to Nagato's unmoving body. Astral Light...
As she said those words quietly a little light appeared in her hands as she didnt use her skill at its true potential, the light healing Nagato. As it also cleansing debuff, it might make Nagato feel warm as frost can count as debuff
Feb 3, 2016 10:31 AM

Feb 2015
Nagato

He began to breath in deeper. Energy beginning to fill his body. His muscles loosening up, and he suddenly began to cough as more air filled his lungs. His eyes groggily opened. His vision very blurry and he could still only barely lift his head up. He tried to speak, but only more wheezing and coughing could be heard. His body hurt as it began to thaw out.
Something Important
Feb 3, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

She tilted her head slightly as she saw the wolf open its eyes. If she was right with he assumptions, then she is successfully doing her duty. If she was wrong... Well... She would have been fucked if that were a real wolf.
Ohoho, imouto the animal lover! ~ Nee-sama, stop teasing me... she tought as she saw Nagato wake up, then she concentrated on finishing helping him as she moved her hands separately around his body, each hand holding a little healing light.
Feb 4, 2016 2:07 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

He could feel the strange warmth permeating and penetrating his body as she moved her hands over him. The warmer blood now reaching his head, causing his eyesight to clear. His breathing was getting deeper and deeper. He turned his head to see what was happening. At first he saw a blurry image of a person, then it cleared up and it was a girl. It appeared as though she was healing him. His voice came out, weak and exasperated, but it could be heard. "Who are you?"
Something Important
Feb 4, 2016 2:14 PM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

She sighed in relief when she saw she was right with her assumptions when Nagato spoke, then she smile kindly down on him.
- My name is Mitsuuo Rena, nice to meet you. she said softly, then something heard quietly from the distance as she looked looked somewhere into the distance, noticing swirling clouds in the sky.
- Hiba-nii... she muttered to herself in worry while continuing to heal Nagato untill he would recover enough to stand on his own
Feb 5, 2016 1:08 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

This girl was named Rena. She was healing him. He Got his feet under him and tried to stand up. When he reached his feet he was wobbly and fell right back over into the snow. He groaned loudly as he laid in the snow, shivering.

Just leave me here. You shouldn't suffer out here for me. It isn't like I have anywhere to go either, I'll probably just end up somewhere else like this.

He said, as he tried to stand on his own, again.
Something Important
Feb 5, 2016 1:53 PM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

Nagato tried to stand up, only to fall back and tell her to leave him be. However, when he tried to stand up again she would help him.
-I might not be able to do much, but its my duty to help someone that needs help. she said as she helped him up, sounding somehow shy and determined at the same time.
Feb 6, 2016 9:11 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

Rena helped him to feet. He wobbly placed his weight on her, as she helped him. He was still shivering, as he was cold. Nagato was embarrassed he had to ask this question. Do you know anywhere that I can stay...I don't have a home." He said
Something Important
Feb 7, 2016 7:14 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

She expected Nagato to be homeless. Not saying why, just call it woman intuition. She had helped him stand on his feet before he asked her that question. She did not expect that, but she indeed listened to his request. She took a moment to think, looking at the storm Cloud above a neighbouring City area before she looked at Nagato with a little kind smile.
- I-I guess you can stay at my place untill the weather calms down a bit, and maybe I could try to find a place for you to stay after that. she suggested. She had to help Nagato, but she had to start to hurry as sh might be needed elsewhere
Feb 10, 2016 11:27 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

When the kind woman said that he could stay at her place for a bit, he couldn't help but look up into her eyes. His eyes began to glisten and as he just looked at her. Then he jumped up on his hind legs and put his front paws on her shoulder. He began to lick her face with affection. She was so nice. She saved his life, multiple times. If he didn't die tonight, then he would died another night in the cold. Maybe even later that night after the woman left. He owed her, big time. HE calmed down and got off of her, then nuzzled up to her leg.

You have saved my life now, more than once. I owe you mine. I am in your debt, to do as you please, until you see my service as have repaid my debt.
Something Important
Feb 10, 2016 11:41 PM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

She laughed when Nagato got on her and started licking her face. He was like a little dog giving affection to his master and-
Dayum, you should adopt him... N-Nee-sama, dont say such things! she exclaimed in her mind as she blushed at that tought, then after Nagato got off her he thanked her and said that he's indebted to he now.
- N-no need for that, I was doing what was right to do... she told him with a shy smile
Feb 11, 2016 12:11 AM

Feb 2015
Nagato

He quickly transformed into his human form, and hugged Rena. Only for a few seconds as he didn't have winter clothes, just his only garb. When he was back in wolf form, he looked up at her. I'm Nagato. I'll be in your debt. Thank you for saving my life." He said. His loyalty almost unfailing. As he has the genetics of both a human and a canine. He is the perfect combination.
Something Important
Feb 11, 2016 1:03 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuuo Rena

Mitsuuo didnt expect Nagato to turn into human form and hug her. Even if it was for a few seconds it was enough to make her blush brightly and freeze in place from shyness, as she was usually shy around males. Even after Nagato turned back to wolf and thanked her again she still didnt move an inch.
Do I really have to do everything around here? the voice in her mind said then she closed her eyes, inaudibly muttering something... Counting to 10, to be exact. After she was done she opened her eyes, something strange with then. It might be the lack of light or something like that, but they seemed to have changed shades.
- I said you dont need to thank me, Naga-kun. This is basically my unpaid job! she told him with a little grin, then she stood up and looked down at Nagato. Come on, we should go before you become an Ice pop, as im not unfreezing you again.
Just be careful what you say, Nee-Sama, asa now you play me...
Feb 11, 2016 9:05 PM

Feb 2015
Nagato

Nagato smiled and his tail was wagging as he looked up at Mitsuuo. "Yes. It is to cold." He said. As he stuck right next to Mitsuuo. He would follow her wherever she would go. As he now had a purpose. He did not notice the personality change. He did realize she called him naga-kun, but he took it as a term of affection. He would leave with her and follow her out.
IamtheecchikingFeb 12, 2016 9:19 AM
Something Important
Feb 12, 2016 12:14 AM

Jul 2014
Mitsuko Reina

She smiled to herself as Nagato agreed to her that it was indeed cold, then she took off her glasses and put them in her pocket.
- It shouldnt be a long walk, but make sure to keep moving, Mkay? she asked him with a smile and wink, then turned around and started walking away.
As she passed by the dissaster at the memorial this time she looked at it indiferently as she was not even paying attention to it this time, absentmindedly working on untying her braided pigtails, then after she was done she lowered her hood, allowing her now free hair to Flow in the wind as she lead Nagato out of the area
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [Uemachi District] Nekonyan Maid Cafe ( 1 2 3 )

Zeno - Dec 20, 2015

145 by Sodalicious_ »»
Feb 29, 2016 2:18 PM

» [Kinkaku District] Townhouse 482.1

Tuba - Feb 20, 2016

0 by Tuba »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:54 PM

» [Shitamachi District] Mountain side

Haruka - Dec 22, 2015

22 by Zeno »»
Feb 20, 2016 8:27 PM

» [Sakurano District] M.R's Apartment

LightSpark090 - Feb 15, 2016

2 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 17, 2016 12:33 AM

» [Sakurano District] Daiseigi Apartment Complex/Eagle's Landing

xyz_network - Jan 8, 2016

24 by LightSpark090 »»
Feb 15, 2016 11:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.