Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 20, 2009 11:34 PM

Sep 2009
This is where you create your master characters. You will be accepted as soon as you post! Have fun!!!

name:

maid and or butler: optional, you could choose to have no specific designated maid or butler

personality: optional

background information:

past:

special skills or powers: optional, but it makes it interesting

picture: also optional but it would be nice

and anything else you wanna throw in.

Oh yeah! and as soon as youre done with posting your character(s), then decide which mansion youll be staying in. The link to that is on the clubs front page, titled "Living Arrangements."
yukinothekonekoJan 9, 2010 9:48 PM

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 1, 2010 10:13 PM

Jun 2009

name: Chiyo

personality: kind of dark,smart,happy,kind,hates&loves humans

past: has been a vampire all her life,parents died when she was 50 bye a vampire hunter,she loves some humans but hate them because they killed her friends and famliy.she hates water but loves sunlight.she goes to human school because she wants to no more about them.shes popular with the guys but does not like any of them,she thinks they r annoying,she has 2 girl human friends. she is at the top of her school.(she is 2 elementary school)(well she looks like it at least).

special skills or powers: has super strength&speed,super smart,make ppl in to a vampire with her blood.

maid:

not a vampire
can contorl time(so she can live as long as she like & can die when she wants to)
she is 350 years old
butler:

is from the wolf clan
but an outcast because of his silver hair and red eyes
can trun wolf and look like a human or look half human and half wolf
he is 685 years old

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jan 1, 2010 10:14 PM

Jun 2009
aya i first!!!
Jan 4, 2010 9:31 AM

Sep 2009
haha, yeah! And your characters sound really exciting too!!! All are accepted as soon as they start rping, just to remind you.

Oh yeah! and as soon as youre done with posting your character(s), then decide which mansion youll be staying in. The link to that is on the clubs front page, titled "Living Arrangements."

"'Up is down'? Well thats maddeningly unhelpful."- Captain Jack Sparrow
Jan 6, 2010 9:06 PM

Dec 2008
name:Tenshi

maid and or butler:still looking for a some1 worthy of serving me

personality: aloof to those he doesnt know but cares for those he trusts and get very violent when one of them is injured

background information:not much is known about him because he keeps all info on himself secret

past:he has lived through out the ages never growing older

special skills or powers: secret

picture:
Jan 7, 2010 4:26 PM

Sep 2008
name:Ayame

maid and or butler:looking for someone who is worthy for me

personality:arrogant, sarcastic, aristocrat, and can be kind, sweet, gentle, and kind-hearted, has a split personalty

background information: not much to know, keeps the info private and secretly

past: felt guilty of what happened in her past life, and spend an eternity to redeemed and wants to cast that sin off.

special skills or powers: secret

picture:
Delivery (^_^) set by Nate

Jan 7, 2010 6:49 PM
Nov 2009
name: Reini Lauren

personality: smart, like to do something by herself, hates something sweet or kind, like to be alone, she has red eye and black hair.

past: she holded some kind of curse, her parent died on the same day the curse react to her body. before this her eyes were black. the curse start to react when she mad, sad or anything hurt her.

special skills or powers: super smart, physic power, she can control mind, fire, electricity, anything near her.

pic:

maid~

name: Chikato
power: her left eye contain magical field. she can active her power only when lauren in danger. she can control the 4 element (fire, water, earth and air)

pic:

butler~

name: kei satoshi
status: lauren's butler (non human) often seen in strange clothing
power: unknown

pic:

mEan_nEkoJan 7, 2010 7:23 PM
Jan 17, 2010 2:56 PM

Mar 2009
name:Ignis Ahren

maid and or butler: searching

personality: very friendly,doesnt talk bad about others unless they do.
enjoys having fun and has 2 pets,loves to battle with swords.a single mother of 4 cold if treated bad.

background information: I was born in the Soul society sent to deal with a hollow(demon)
and kill it.After the mission was done i found out that the hollow cursed me unbleing me to return home.
Forced to live among humans and other races and demons, I still perform my duty to protect innocent lives.

past:Unknown

special skills or powers:fire,(earth effects only by will),air,lightning,darkness

picture:

race:vampire,shinigami.
im a vampire .love me

Feb 11, 2010 9:46 PM

Aug 2009
name:Akane

personality: calm,easy to anger, smart, glomy

background information: blind(uses that as an excues to carry a walking stick

past: never really had a family and was often betrayed by people he thought was his friends so has a hard time trusting people

special skills or powers: can sence anything around him and can fight really well with his walking stick

picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/emo%20anime%20guys/Katfish4life/emo-guy.png
Nov 25, 2010 10:00 PM
Nov 2010
Name:Anna

Race:princess,human,fire angel

Maid:http://i687.photobucket.com/albums/vv235/BloodStreakedMoon/Anime%20Girls/lolita.jpg

personality:sweet,sometimes mean to others,loudmouth,serious sometimes and mostly cold hearted

Past:Anna is the princess of the fire kingdom and fire counrty.she left the kingdom because she wanted to be free and happy.she join the akatsuki then left because deidara died.Later she became a maid for another kingdom.she been treated nicely like everyone else in the castle.

special power"she can use these shakugan eyes which it can go up to level 3 and it can use any element like fire,water,earth,lightning,and wind.also she has the dragon of pain and darkness and fire and blood.she can use the 5 swords that contains one of the 5 great elements in them.all of the swords combined ino one for a great powerful sword.

Extra:Anna's father,King Fudo,is the fire leader of fire heaven.Anna has a dark side that it can only come out when anna's cross is removed from her neck.Anna as a baby boy that is 3 months old.the husband was surpose to be itachi uchiha but then he died

http://www.advancedanime.com/pictures/normal_anime_girl_8959.jpg

Anna with her sword that is the 5 swords are combined together

http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-029.jpg
Dragon of blood and fire

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv24/luna_kanzaki/DarkDragon.jpg
Dragon of pain and darkness
fireannaNov 25, 2010 10:06 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Regular characters

yukinothekoneko - Dec 20, 2009

5 by Sam_the_proxy »»
Jun 16, 2014 1:49 AM

» Living arrangements

yukinothekoneko - Dec 21, 2009

13 by LylithHellborne »»
Dec 27, 2013 4:54 AM

» Maid Characters

yukinothekoneko - Dec 20, 2009

10 by LylithHellborne »»
Dec 27, 2013 4:39 AM

» Men's Hot Springs

yukinothekoneko - Dec 21, 2009

3 by hellsing34 »»
Jul 21, 2011 10:57 PM

» Pairings, for lack of a better word...

haninozukahinako - Feb 11, 2010

4 by hellsing34 »»
Jul 21, 2011 7:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.